Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him (46293 Views)

How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Dpsychologist: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tony142:

boss, no criminal deserve to be treated, statement like yours is the reason why crime keep increasing day by day
Thats very bad of you to say. Now you can see how an innocent person died because it was assumed he is a criminal.

Statement like Mine are not the reason crime increase by the day.

Not treating a patient because he has bullet wound is unethical.

From Your statement. You do not mind that all people in prison should be killed.

Read this follow up to the event:
https://www.nairaland.com/6373037/david-nketim-rex-treatment-gunshot-patients/2#98257245
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by studentofTruth: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rules7:
embarassedstudentoftruth what your take on this man

It's a pity what happened to the young man. May he rest in peace and may God console the family.

Our dangerous country has taken one of her own again. From the heartless robbers to the wicked police officers and the ignorant health workers, everything is a manifestation of our poor system. No emergency services that could be called to the scene, poorly trained police, and dangerous hospitals — sometimes it feels like being a Nigerian is a crime on its own. May we never condemn our offsprings to the green passport alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet / Clem Ohameze: Robbers Took N650,000 From Me, All My Phones, Destroyed My Car / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.