Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) (46645 Views)

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by bestman09(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is serious
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
criminals everywhere
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

If only u knew the number of innocent victims languishing in Nigerian prisons.
You may be shocked to find out that he actually is saying the truth.
Rob in an area, same NPF will avoid the place whilst the robbery last, then after the robbery they will come and arrest everyone living around there...some people arrested innocently like this haven't seen their homes in 10years.
I simply don't trust NPF.
shut up biko even godogogo and Evans all claimed to innocent am beginning to suspect you angry angry person way lose eork dey go price car by 4 am may amadioha deport you to Yemen angry
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmm, Ibadan invited you to Osun to check a car, on getting there, he said it's a truck that he wants to sell. So you didn't even see the picture of what you wanted to buy?...Truck kii you there, ole.

God go catch all of unna.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by jidxin(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Seriously?
seems like you are a newbie on Nairaland
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
This guy should quickly join Lai Mohammed
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Childofaking: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
May we never be arrested for crimes we know nothing about. Amen

Don't just conclude the guy is an armed robber. I pray it does not happen to you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by SatanBoss: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
all yahoo boys are robbers too. start burning them
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Ugandatales: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Face of the Third Man in that picture grin

Next time when the Devil tells him to involve in armed robbery again, he'll run Faster than Ben Johnson grin grin

Hahahahahaha! You must be old school like me to know Ben Johnson
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wait a minute... what is going on in this story?

First of all, the suspect's name is Keffi, his friend's name is Ibadan.

How did Keffi and Ibadan become friends? sad

To make matters worse his friend, Ibadan invited him to Osun to buy a car...

I am tired of this sort of story. Honest.

Even the stories coming from all the parties involved in the case are turpsy-turvy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Iseoluwa2050(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Seriously lipsrsealed kiss cry shocked

We go dey beg God for everything because it is only him no anything

God who the beginning and End take alll the control grin undecided cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue cool shocked
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wow! An ex banker who lost his job last year and has been in business so he wanted to buy a car then travelled to meet his friend called Ibadan who showed him a truck instead of a car he wanted suddenly he saw police vehicle coming and he fled into the bush. Interesting narrative. Why run for the sight of an on-coming police vehicle if you are innocent?

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

Rob in an area, same NPF will avoid the place whilst the robbery last, then after the robbery they will come and arrest everyone living around there...some people arrested innocently like this haven't seen their homes in 10years.
So true Bros

So sound like a prison warder or prison gospel outreach people. Are you ?

Not an insult, just out of curiosity.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by akezn: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ibadan invited Keffi from Lagos to come and buy a car at Osun.

Wahala be like g-strings pant, e no dey hard to shift.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

But he lives in Lagos..... ex banker turned businessman.... businessman in stolen truck with toiletries?... Police arrived and innocent he ran into the bushes? They should take him to his business and let him say how he got all his goods.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Gbagura: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
City Morgue

that's where you gonna end grin
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
"" I saw police vehicles come to the scene and I fled into
the bush. I was later arrested by the police.”
Nothing is more convincing than this! What offence had yiu committed that might have led you taking to yiur heels when you sighted the police...

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Never transact money business at odd hours, it is usually not legitimate
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
jidxin:
seems like you are a newbie on Nairaland
Yes, I am. grin
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
palsenator:

Bro don't rush into conclusion. Fate sometimes isn't fair and I pray you don't witness the cruel side of fate. The report didn't even say that other members mentioned him as a part of the team. And he also could be but still investigation will show the truth, their call logs and when they started communicating will go a long way.

Though it will take grace to exonerate him , but don't jump to the conclusion that he is a member of the gang. Let's pray that fate to put us in the wrong place.
Your opinion is true sha

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Garnished lies grin
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
I won't be surprised if he has in this business of buying stolen cars for a while now
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by 2oby: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
I don't know what this man is trying to proof actually.

You said you lost your job last year and since that time you've started this illegal business, now you're saying your friend invited you to come and buy car.

Nigerians and lies ehhhhhh grin

Dont b too fast.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
dominique:
I won't be surprised if he has in this business of buying stolen cars for a while now
My mama is here!
Following her ASAP.
How are you doing?
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
2oby:

Dont b too fast.
I understand but his story get k leg too nah

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by 2oby: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

I understand but his story get k leg too nah

May God help us. Sometimes, life can be very funny but something that can be established from d story is he has bad boy as a friend. Bird of same feather flock together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.