Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) (46657 Views)

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
I don't know what this man is trying to proof actually.

You said you lost your job last year and since that time you've started this illegal business, now you're saying your friend invited you to come and buy car.

Nigerians and lies ehhhhhh grin

Dummy
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by punisha: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ykc2:
shut up biko even godogogo and Evans all claimed to innocent am beginning to suspect you angry angry person way lose eork dey go price car by 4 am may amadioha deport you to Yemen angry

May amidioha deport you to 6ft below.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
2oby:

May God help us. Sometimes, life can be very funny but something that can be established from d story is he has bad boy as a friend. Bird of same feather flock together.
Very true Sir.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
This him story get k -leg
Abi ooo
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Clean2016: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

If only u knew the number of innocent victims languishing in Nigerian prisons.
You may be shocked to find out that he actually is saying the truth.
Rob in an area, same NPF will avoid the place whilst the robbery last, then after the robbery they will come and arrest everyone living around there...some people arrested innocently like this haven't seen their homes in 10years.
I simply don't trust NPF.

Thank you for this. One of my Uncle who was declared missing and wanted since 2015 just came home this year. He was arrested in Lagos and taken to Abuja without any contact. He was released after dismantle of SARS
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Chai! Akoba

what's Akoba here? how did he know the criminal?
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Kayyus09(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
What do these people really do with the money from their robbery cool

Tattered and wretched!
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

May amidioha deport you to 6ft below.
onye oshi
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Eohara(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
So who is deceiving who, you are invited to rub in osun or to buy a car
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ex banker, now a criminal, I blame this useless clueless govt, while other countries are giving solid palliatives and implementing policies that allivates the negative effects of covid 19, buhari and his evil crew are busy increasing taxes, fuel pump price (despite the fact that the price of crude dropped) and electricity bills despite the fact more people are out of work and businesses are closing down every day.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by 4wards: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
fear police with lies
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by YemiHadid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Did the police make them wash off their hair dye or what? And why are they in different clothes? The two pictures look like they were taken at different times and they almost look like six different suspects.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
You running for the police men shows u are among
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
And they did not show us the face of the police officer robbing residents in PH
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Yes, I am. grin
no wonder.... Be prepared, we are all mad here ooo
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
jidxin:
no wonder.... Be prepared, we are all mad here ooo
I see jawre. Thank you.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by jidxin(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

I see jawre. Thank you.
welcome to the asylum hope you ve gotten your card jawre
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
jidxin:
welcome to the asylum hope you ve gotten your card jawre
No, not yet.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Eagban(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2021
LoveTalk:

You're just hitting the nail on the head.
Thanks jawre.
Don't mind him
Re-read the story.
Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by Adau123(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2021
punisha:

If only u knew the number of innocent victims languishing in Nigerian prisons.
You may be shocked to find out that he actually is saying the truth.
Rob in an area, same NPF will avoid the place whilst the robbery last, then after the robbery they will come and arrest everyone living around there...some people arrested innocently like this haven't seen their homes in 10years.
I simply don't trust NPF.

That is to say you didn't understand his version of story,if he is innocent why sighted a police and started running that is to say the guilty ones are always afraid and the odd time involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.