Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! (1148 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Mikel4xrist(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ive finally found a woman who I want to marry. The problem is, how do I propose to her.

I've been googling on different ideas, but I havent gotten one that is convincing enough.

Please advice me guys, how do I do this... I love her so much...

this is one article I saw on the topic

https://www.24rentz.co/10-mind-blowing-ways-to-propose-to-a-nigerian-girl/

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by MrHandsome2013: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
carry mobile police go her house pretending to arrest her as the mobile police is about to handcuff her just bring out the ring
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mikel4xrist:
Ive finally found a woman who I want to marry. The problem is, how do I propose to her.

I've been googling on different ideas, but I havent gotten one that is convincing enough.

you don't need an idea. Propose privately. Go to her house or let her come to yours and propose.

Extra fanfare is not necessary.

Or take her someplace nice and bend the knee
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by DrRasheed: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Text me her number privately.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by PointZerom: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mikel4xrist:

Hope you're matured for this journey.... I doubt.

Very soon you'll come here to ask us how you can give her Belle.....yeye dey smell.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Offpoint: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Best and most romantic way to propose to a woman you intend marrying is after sex.

Only the wise will understand the magnitude of wisdom behind this comment.

Dear Lord may I not run out of wisdom this year. if I run out of money I'll be OK, but Lord Jesus don't let me run out of wisdom. Amen
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Call pasuma and psquare.
Do show for everybody
Propose
Omo ase

Oga just ask jare. Forget internet shit
You go marry me?
Yes
Make una enter house bang una sef to oblivion
No
Still carry am enter house bang her to oblivion

Yes or no you still win.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Offpoint: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
you don't need an idea. Propose privately. Go to her house or let her come to yours and propose.

I saw your suicide thread, but for weird reason I didn't open.

Hope all is well? life's beautiful fah...
you'll survive it
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Nickisindigo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
why do you people like public proposal
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by iInjureHerYansh: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Light up some candles tonight all in the name of dinner. Ensure you get to finger her punnna immensely till she cums hard as her legs be sprawled like a dead cockroach and her legs tremble. Then fvck her punnna out till she goes numb and drunk with your dcckk. In short fvcck her till she faints. When she wakes up then you propose. Thank me later

Pukes*
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Adasun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Baby,tell your parents i am coming with my people to see them next week.simple!
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Offpoint:

I saw your suicide thread, but for weird reason I didn't open.

Hope all is well? life's beautiful fah...
you'll survive it
it is.

I'm just realizing that the mods removed the thread
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by We4all: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mikel4xrist:

I don't think proposing to a lady should take that much of an effort. The truth is, most guys don't go through the hassles. They just assume that the lady already knows and preparations will start. But since you want to make yours memorable, then let me suggest something for you.

Firstly, make it private and don't involve either friends. Make a less than one minute video of yourself talking about how much she means to you and how much you love and cherish her. Keep the video saved on your phone.

Ask her out to a very private and quiet outdoor setting. Make sure she comes with her phone. While both of you are seated, talk less, hold hands and stare more at her. After a few minutes, excuse yourself that you need to go use the bathroom.

While you're lurking around the corner, send the video via WhatsApp. Since she may not open it immediately, give her a call and ask her to come online that you want to share something with her.

She will rush to open the video. As she is watching your blockbuster 'movie', walk towards her and quietly sit down. When she is done watching it, stand up, grab her hands and pull her close. Then look into her eyes, call her by her first name and ask: "Would you like to share the rest of your life with me"?

Since it's what she has been praying and fasting about, she will definitely say yes. Stare deeply into her eyes and say: " I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth ". Then end it with a passionate hug.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Olaniyi4(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
That is our job at DEWZ LOVERS CONNECT... YOU CAN CONTACT US; 08100653116... You'll be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Offpoint: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
it is.
I'm just realizing that the mods removed the thread
Alright.
Whatever it is, better days ahead. Suicide is not the answer.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Lamanii22(f): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Front page please.... You don't have to be extravagant... Just find a decent place to do it.. With few friends. ... And I hope you're certain she will say yes...

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Mr100Dollars: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

I don't think proposing to a lady should take that much of an effort. The truth is, most guys don't go through the hassles. They just assume that the lady already knows and preparations will start. But since you want to make yours memorable, then let me suggest something for you.

Firstly, make it private and don't involve either friends. Make a less than one minute video of yourself talking about how much she means to you and how much you love and cherish her. Keep the video saved on your phone.

Ask her out to a very private and quiet outdoor setting. Make sure she comes with her phone. While both of you are seated, talk less, hold hands and stare more at her. After a few minutes, excuse yourself that you need to go use the bathroom.

While you're lurking around the corner, send the video via WhatsApp. Since she may not open it immediately, give her a call and ask her to come online that you want to share something with her.

She will rush to open the video. As she is watching your blockbuster 'movie', walk towards her and quietly sit down. When she is done watching it, stand up, grab her hands and pull her close. Then look into her eyes, call her by her first name and ask: "Would you like to share the rest of your life with me"?

Since it's what she has been praying and fasting about, she will definitely say yes. Stare deeply into her eyes and say: " I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth ". Then end it with a passionate hug.

I don't like all this proposing things cause i'm a very ethical man, but this your idea sweet me o. Hope you have done yours already, because you will have to create a new movie when it's your turn.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by QuietHammer(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Op, whoever you are, whatever you do, do not kneel!
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by chichimezie(f): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Get her favorite ice cream flavor and put d ring inside l..... Lol
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Randy100: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
QuietHammer:
Op, whoever you are, whatever you do, do not kneel!
Seconded
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol... Like propose for public.
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Omar09(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mikel4xrist:

Hey moose we have been through hurdles of life, when it was rosy and when we were amidst the thorns.
I was able to go through the thin of life because you were by my side.

I wanna do all of these again but this time not as your boyfriend and you as my girlfriend. I wanna do it this time as your husband and you as my wife.
Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Omar09(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Jesus Christ! All just to ask her "will you marry me"? Dayum!
Re: Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! by Lightangel65: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just follow this steps

1) take her out and make her feel special.

2) bring her back home

3) then grab her like romeo

4) look into her eyes and say in my eyes nothing is more beautiful than you my little angel.

5) and say would you beacuse mine, slowly bringing out the ring.

grin
Since it's story you want.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? / Things You Should Know About Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.