Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car (809 Views)

Buying Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Drop Light / 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car / Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by DrAUTOCODE(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2021
What I discovered is that Average Nigeria cars have what is called sludge and the sludge is very deadly to the life of every car. But most Nigeria mechanic will be telling u it is nothing. Pls can my ogas enlighten us about this cancer in the life of every Nigeria car, eating up the flesh and leaving us the bone.

Also check engine light.
Re: What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by DrAUTOCODE(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2021
DrAUTOCODE:
What I discovered is that Average Nigeria cars have what is called sludge and the sludge is very deadly to the life of every car. But most Nigeria mechanic will be telling u it is nothing. Pls can my ogas enlighten us about this cancer in the life of every Nigeria car, eating up the flesh and leaving us the bone.

Also check engine light.

I wanted to inspect corolla for someone last week but all are full of sludges
Re: What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by akinday1: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Please what is sludge?

2 Likes

Re: What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by timenamoney: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
DrAUTOCODE:

I wanted to inspect corolla for someone last week but all are full of sludges
if the compression is good , multiple shorter engine oil change intervals can remove them, not engine flush products
Re: What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by DrAUTOCODE(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
timenamoney:
if the compression is good , multiple shorter engine oil change intervals can remove them, not engine flush products

Alright sir. Thanks for the response
Re: What To Check When Buying Nigeria Used Car by Mottomata(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
DrAUTOCODE:

Also check engine light.

The main reason for the sludge is because most car users do not carry out oil change as required and/or use non-recommended engine oils.

The check engine light may come on due to several factors which only a diagnostic scan will figure out.

(1) (Reply)

Camry For Sale / South African Electric Vehicle / Price For Mitsubishi Sigma Manual Gear Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.