Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9491 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Yeah they are short sighted too....

Ask Rufai

9 Likes

Re: . by ignis: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

Ask Rufai

Not in all cases
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

Ask Rufai
Are you a short man?
Re: . by tidalstorm(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2021
If naso Asians will have the biggest which doesn't correlate.

1 Like

Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2021
This one na gbola thread and i thought i've seen it all - r

1 Like

Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:

Not in all cases
U dey receive gbola well be dat o

2 Likes

Re: . by Timson527(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
A friend was arguing that men's penis size are determined by their height most times and insisted that short men are mostly with small penis as nature cheated them in all ways, she insisted that there's no way a man can be short and well endowed down there as nature has already deprived them of proper growth in every part of their body. So short men in the house what do you have to say regarding this?
well I am not that short but believe me my d**k is a miracle worker. There’s no girl I have banged that didn’t complain of how I wanted to destroy their puna with my stuff. And they always comes back for more.
But let’s be honest here. It’s not about having a big d**k it’s about can you use it well?

6 Likes

Re: . by Timson527(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Timson527:
well I am not that short but believe me my d**k is a miracle worker. There’s no girl I have banged that didn’t complain of how I wanted to destroy their puna with my stuff. And they always comes back for more. But let’s be honest here. It’s not about having a big d**k it’s about can you use it well?
Re: . by Nbotee(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Wait U and ur friend actually sat down to discuss about dick and sizes?

30 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Wait U and ur friend actually sat down to discuss about dick and sizes?
Yes and what's wrong with that

3 Likes

Re: . by DICKstractor: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
undecided

Don't argue with her. She must have seen more penis than you can ever imagine. That's how she came to that conclusion

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Don't argue with her. She must have seen more penis than you can ever imagine. That's how she came to that conclusion
If I had seen more penis I won't be here with this topic
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
A friend was arguing that men's penis size are determined by their height most times and insisted that short men are mostly with small penis as nature cheated them in all ways, she insisted that there's no way a man can be short and well endowed down there as nature has already deprived them of proper growth in every part of their body. So short men in the house what do you have to say regarding this?
..Am tall and I still believe my dick is small,am 7.8 ,but something baffles me,the smaller and shorter the girl you have sex with,the bigger your dick will look,but some short girls have bbw pussy .

6 Likes

Re: . by phelonrays: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Orisirisi OP undecided

Imagine what an 'elerigbu' sombori could think of. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Am tall and I still believe my dick is small,am 7.8 ,but something baffles me,the smaller and shorter the girl you have sex with,the bigger your dick will look,but some short girls have bbw pussy .
I don't
know about your last line
Re: . by Burgerlomo: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Not true cool
Re: . by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Not true cool
Are you short? does your organ conform with my topic?
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I don't know about your last line
..But you know my dick is small,am I right?
Re: . by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Are you short? does your organ conform with my topic?

Come and do a physical check because they say seeing is believing cool

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Are you a short man?

No o....
Re: . by illicit(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:

Not in all cases

Short people mostly have short temper too cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

Short people mostly have short temper too cheesy
..Why Nah?,this is getting too much,abi short man follow drag woman.
Re: . by illicit(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Why Nah?,this is getting too much,abi short man follow drag woman.

lol are u short?

Sorry, pardon my shortcomings wink

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

lol are u short?

Sorry, pardon my shortcomings wink

cheesy
..Me ke,am tall oooo,..and am still growing sef,but make we dey encourage this people.
Re: . by illicit(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Me ke,am tall oooo,..and am still growing sef,but make we no dey give this people sorrow.

lol

My friend is short sha but very nice guy, my problem with him is that he keeps dating short girls

I told him not to ever marry or impregnate any of them because him children go later vex o
Re: . by YngDenzel1: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Nawa oo.. with all the problems wey dey dis country.. two grown women actually sat down to discuss dick sizes shocked
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

lol

My friend is short sha but very nice guy, my problem with him is that he keeps dating short girls

I told him not to ever marry or impregnate any of them because him children go later vex o
8..Lol,Nah true talk ooo,make he better marry tall babe,or maybe he feels his dick would look small to tall babes.
Re: . by illicit(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
8..Lol,Nah true talk ooo,make he better marry tall babe,or maybe he feels his dick would look small to tall babes.

yeah, he sort of feels intimidated around taller girls....
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

yeah, he sort of feels intimidated around taller girls....
..Make he no think am ooooo,many people dey wey get macro penis,wetin make them do,he should not feel intimidated at all,is for his own sake.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

Ask Rufai

You're a fucking Savage...... Lmfao!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Help2020: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=Warrgidanairala post=98179233]A friend was arguing that men's penis size are determined by their height most times and insisted that short men are mostly with small penis as nature cheated them in all ways, she insisted that there's no way a man can be short and well endowed down there as nature has already deprived them of proper growth in every part of their body. So short men in the house what do you have to say regarding this? [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.