Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9471 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tloc(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2021
devilmaycry:
lol..i never typed big...i said my preek aint small as to what that nigga said concerning body builders!!!!...i aint above 8...but im close.

btw ...all ur topics be on preek and stuff...re u okay guy stop am

This is Zzor with a new moniker. A depraved starlet.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2021
devilmaycry:
i think she is having a very wide kitty like well and should sew one side to accomodate 7inch below grin

and about all these topics...u cant use google well abi...ur friend is now ur researcher...

all these guys sef
Being here is like being on the field for a research practicals,you get to see people's personal views and opinions, its all good all in all
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

This is Zzor with a new moniker. A depraved starlet.
Good morning, please what's the meaning of zzor as you typed exactly the same thing yesterday, I don't have any affiliation with whoever is that.Thank you
Re: . by devilmaycry: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Being here is like being on the field for a research practicals,you get to see people's personal views and opinions, its all good all in all
yo...goodluck
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You are kind of wrong as biology has proved that our body structure also contribute to the development of the organs in the body,I was told that the penis sizes of men is sometimes hereditary which I shall soon create a topic on that

Exactly.. Heredity it is. Nothing more.
Re: . by Pisol(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgid abi wetin be ur name, u just full everywhere with penis. I dan see ur post like 4 for Romance section on penis.

Guys beware of this guy abeg.
Re: . by ferdybillion(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Can we have an idea of what you are packing, also pictorial evidence won't be a bad idea
It can be revealed only in room 306
Re: . by DatIbibioboy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
A friend was arguing that men's penis size are determined by their height most times and insisted that short men are mostly with small penis as nature cheated them in all ways, she insisted that there's no way a man can be short and well endowed down there as nature has already deprived them of proper growth in every part of their body. So short men in the house what do you have to say regarding this?
Not true for me tho, I'm 5.9ft in height, my dick is 7.3in. Far bigger than my guys who are 6ft to 7ft,there's are lesser in length than mine,but have more girth,like by an inch than mine. Your height doesn't determine your dick size, I've seen shorter men with bigger dick.

1 Like

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
If I had seen more penis I won't be here with this topic

But no vex o... I just checked your profile n I would like to ask you two questions...

1. Are you the one in the pics?

2. Why the strong affinity for Penis topics?

Just curious.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Toks2008:

But no vex o... I just checked your profile n I would like to ask you two questions...

1. Are you the one in the pics?

2. Why the strong affinity for Penis topics?

Just curious.
Yes I'm the one and is there anything wrong with being curious and wanting to know more the penis?
Re: . by Timson527(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
blinking001:

Stop patronizing yourself....they are only massaging your ego so you don't commit suicide.
Okay sir. Na I no gree Dey cause fight
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Yes I'm the one and is there anything wrong with being curious and wanting to know more the penis?

Just wondering though cos all your topics are about Penis.

Dede mirawo.
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dreyton36:
Na lie ooo

I have a friend (name withheld)

This guy no they wear boxer reach 2 weeks the boxer go tear
Strong Liverpool fan
We don yab am sotay when we visit am , he go carry pillow cover him preek

Some short people they gather gbola oo , no reason am

Another one they , he no they even bother Wear boxer at all , na all those old school Sean John big jeans he they wear , E be like person wey them use gbola swear for

Them no born am make he disvirgin girl

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Bro how far
I pm u for that yahoo thread...
Ona no reply me.....
Abeeg reply biko...
Re: . by Dreyton36: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Bro how far
I pm u for that yahoo thread...
Ona no reply me.....
Abeeg reply biko...

Okay
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dreyton36:

Okay

I did again...
Re: . by Dreyton36: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
BigDick70inch:

I did again...

I'll check it out when I get home

Peace
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dreyton36:

I'll check it out when I get home

Peace
Ok
Re: . by placeofallure(f): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Absolutely no comment. I've never been with a short guy tori mo kuru.

1 Like

Re: . by eddyroyal(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
fiercehillz:
Does you height correlate with your ear size...does it correlate with the size of your nose or lips...

When you answer these questions you will be able to answer the main question.
Ask her if her height correlate with the size of her breasts?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
eddyroyal:

Ask her if her height correlate with the size of her breasts?
same thing does not apply to women
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
placeofallure:
Absolutely no comment. I've never been with a short guy tori mo kuru.
My friend said short guys are better lovers but I don't dig them too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / 25 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.