Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (18172 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Get lost u evil child of doom
I'm having dz urge to expose ur main but i wont. I just wanna keep seeing dz part of u.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Liposure: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mathscum:

7.8 is a very big dick
Small dick are below 4.5 in length, but the problem is after they have finish started using cucumbers they will not be satisfied with human size again.

You expect nairaland girls to comment about their sexuality? You go old
lol. All Nl girls are virgins
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Liposure: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
7.8 is long not big.

It's okay to have a long penis but the girth is twice as important as the length.
that girth is very very important even if its under five inches
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don't understand how guys on this forum reason. This is a question strictly for the ladies but dumbheads as usual have filled this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
debbydams:
Orisirisi grin
you want to be searching, you can't stay one place wink

Tell us about the last one
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by debbydams(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
you want to be searching, you can't stay one place wink

Tell us about the last one
m lazy in. Bed
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
debbydams:
m lazy in. Bed
No be weytin..... None of them sabi carry u wink
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Liposure: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Size matters, but some will have x2 in size but still perform like a frog. So its all bout exploring to its fullest
you have a wide sexual orientation
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ivye(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
7.8 is long not big.

It's okay to have a long penis but the girth is twice as important as the length.
I see you!
And I like your thinking wink
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Bioles1187(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

I reject such prayer
shoot ur shot before is too late. Na carry ur food gv another person grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Kondomatic(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ivye:

I see you!
And I like your thinking wink
I am still a virgin sha, both in thoughts and in action

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bioles1187:
shoot ur shot before is too late. Na carry ur food gv another person grin
It will be somehow joor embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
I'm having dz urge to expose ur main but i wont. I just wanna keep seeing dz part of u.
Hahaha grin grin the most interesting thing is that if my guess is correct then the acct u think is my main isn't actually me and FYI I have 3 accounts registered here

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Collegelove:
Alright. You must be a contented with one man kind of babe then.
THANKS for ya understanding
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Bioles1187(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

a lady once gv me face. I no look her side. Na this babe ask me out herself. If u really still want him u can play ur game well. Buh some guys will just take advantage of that..
Best of luck Shay

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Hahaha grin grin the most interesting thing is that if my guess is correct then the acct u think is my main isn't actually me and FYI I have 3 accounts registered here
If it's nt ur main, cool. As long as it's u, it's all good.

let's have more of dz nt so religious part of u.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
If it's nt ur main, cool. As long as it's u, it's all good.

let's have more of dz nt so religious part of u.
Brostitute oshi tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by sphynxed(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

I reject such prayer

I love you already. Lmao. Naughty babe. Invite him to see a movie at your place.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by zexy2030(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

How can a teacher date another teacher in same school, when I tried that I was expelled from the school. Because even in school, she no dey let me rest and other teachers had their eyes on me. One of them, pregnant seduced me but I refused. We are in same staff room but closes late like I do, so we Can do stuff.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Brostitute oshi tongue tongue
Kikikikiki.. Ki laa tii so nsin, i thought u were omo Igbo.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by sphynxed(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

You never had mid-term break in school? It wont be somehow. He may just be thinking the same thing you know......and holding back because he feels friend zoned.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PAWG(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
after erection abi?

Any penis that’s more than 4inches when flaccid isn’t a penis , that’s a tool
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PAWG(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
zexy2030:

Why is he an ex? Where r u now?

Baba wan subscribe.

Men will be men

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by PAWG(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
zexy2030:

How can a man know he satisfied his girlfriend without her saying it. Or what action do you show that u enjoyed him sexually.

If she goes to pound yam after you finish it means you didn’t do shit, she has to be drained; except na quickie
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by meemee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
zexy2030:

He must have moved on.

What do you want to hear? The lady is pretty open and yet you want more.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by meemee(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

this is an anonymous forum, why would i still be lying, fyi am unwinding all my tales here as nobody known me personally and for the last time i never cheated on him during the course of our relationship.

My dear I love your Openness. Don't mind those guys they want to hear more.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Djamel(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I don't understand how guys on this forum reason. This is a question strictly for the ladies but dumbheads as usual have filled this thread.

The said ladies arent contributing
Atleast the dumbheads are making this thread lively
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
sphynxed:

You never had mid-term break in school? It wont be somehow. He may just be thinking the same thing you know......and holding back because he feels friend zoned.

Hmm I will give it a trial
He was even going to it one day during our discussion but I immediately cut him short embarassed embarassed now am regretting it
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
sphynxed:

I love you already. Lmao. Naughty babe. Invite him to see a movie at your place.

Hmm m gonna give it a trial
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Collegelove:
Grab them by the pussy!! cheesy

Chai you remind me of an American President by the name Donald Trump, the Messiah believed by some people as God sent to save America and the world from Satanists.lol ;DGamalNasser

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Collegelove: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Yeah, it's okay. You sound like a cool gurl. cool
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mathscum:

7.8 is a very big dick
Small dick are below 4.5 in length, but the problem is after they have finish started using cucumbers they will not be satisfied with human size again.

You expect nairaland girls to comment about their sexuality? You go old
Pls talking about thickness and not length. Dick wey long but tiny who e eep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.