Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18544 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2014
if u view dis topic, you most comment angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 01, 2014
dont let me drag y'all hia angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1 opeskills readone99 umarc19 daillest ikes9 aydee001 fortran12 obadizena freezyprincy rhazur miszhipe sucemt 2map oprime cool318 wrench dre22 krisgift jochuki priceless24
sorri but sumborri had to come to dis parri angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Adaeze003(f): 2:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Go to bed ma'm. Abi u be bat?

Ps don't do the general romance viewers tag again o. It distracts from the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 01, 2014
sirhot dizkova
come over hia nd u myt trully fynd love angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
Adaeze003: Go to bed ma'm. Abi u be bat?

Ps don't do the general romance viewers tag again o. It distracts from the thread.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by agohmamuda(m): 2:18am On Aug 01, 2014
to wat end? Ok. I love u, o.p with all my heart and i*ll catch a grenade 4u. So wat next?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry gerooff ma thread
agohmamuda: to wat end? Ok. I love u, o.p with all my heart and i*ll catch a grenade 4u. So wat next?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2014
MY NL CRUSH IS EVERY GUY ON NL CRUSH.....TEMIGRACIE

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2014
shocked shocked nigga u gay angry
FKO1: MY NL CRUSH IS EVERY GUY ON NL CRUSH.....

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Okay, but there's no lady here.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 01, 2014
update on ma crushes angry angry
Airforce1 he strykes me as a perve
kalvan my troll crush angry angry

....am comin angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2014
they're comin
Dizkova: Okay, but there's no lady here.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by wrench: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: FKO1 opeskills readone99 umarc19 daillest ikes9 aydee001 fortran12 obadizena freezyprincy rhazur miszhipe sucemt 2map oprime cool318 wrench dre22 krisgift jochuki priceless24
sorri but sumborri had to come to dis parri angry angry
u no dey sleep?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
wrench: u no dey sleep?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: they're comin

Meanwhile, you are busy crushing on every handle with (m) .
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: shocked shocked nigga u gay angry
GAY ? NAH I AM NOT ,YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry erm...do i add you? angry angry
Dizkova:

Meanwhile, you are busy crushing on every handle with (m) .
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by wrench: 2:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry
no give me that look jare tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 2:29am On Aug 01, 2014
wrench: u no dey sleep?
BUT YOU ARE UP TOO
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry erm...do i add you? angry angry

Pls don't. Seems you misconstrue the meaning of the word "crush".

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2014
tell him oh angry angry
FKO1: BUT YOU ARE UP TOO
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by agohmamuda(m): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry gerooff ma thread
abeg no vex. Na true, i like u die.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 01, 2014
and wat do u 'construe' it to mean,sah
Dizkova:

Pls don't. Seems you misconstrue the meaning of the word "crush".
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by wrench: 2:31am On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: BUT YOU ARE UP TOO
do you know what says the time here? undecided
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
agohmamuda:
abeg no vex. Na true, i like u die.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 2:34am On Aug 01, 2014
wrench: do you know what says the time here? undecided
SORRY DIDNT CHECK YOUR LOCATION
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: and wat do u 'construe' it to mean,sah

You've just listed your "favourite" Nairalanders.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2014
no, crushy crush undecided
Dizkova:

You've just listed your "favourite" Nairalanders.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: no, crushy crush undecided

Okay. You are welcome.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2014
you too angry angry
Dizkova:

Okay. You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.