Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Perfect Song! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perfect Song! (2800 Views)

How To Take Her Out And Have A Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Perfect Song! by desholah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
Focus on the topic and stop romancing . . undecided

OP.
MJ- This is it
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^Stop romancing? really? tell me whats this section is all about then? abeg free me & my rokiatu o!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
I taya O!

Abeg Terry G me and my sexyD jare!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
2 late to apologize 2 late
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
suggary:

2 late to apologize
One republic
Re: A Perfect Song! by desholah(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Stop romancing? really? tell me whats this section is all about then? abeg free me & my rokiatu o!

You seek for attention all over Nairaland , , . . Was i talking to you? undecided undecided

OP.
Tracy Chapman - Freedom now!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Freesia(f): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
Brandy_ Porcelain Doll
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
Bow Wow ft Lil wayne - Bow-chika-wow-wow!
Re: A Perfect Song! by desholah(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
OP.

Runaway - Kanye West.
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^Me dey look for attention on nl? i laugh lol dis guy dey tri-kolo o!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
T.I. feat Christiana Aguilera - Castle walls
Re: A Perfect Song! by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Tosinville:

T.I. feat Christiana Aguilera - Castle walls
tosin kilon shele
How ua dey?

@poster
Mariah Carey===I'll be there!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
Annawhite

Oh! anna i dey tight o!, i don miss you i no go lie, if i dey see u around i no dey no ur value. . . . . . . . Abeg take dis kiss no talk say e too small muah! muah!

Bracket - Muah Muah.
Re: A Perfect Song! by annawhite(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
Mwah mwah to you too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can see u r going about ur usual business of stepping on people balls and nipples grin grin grin
I'm cool! Tanks
Re: A Perfect Song! by Imari(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
For You I Will - Monica

On The Wings of Love - Jeffrey Osborne

Still in Love - Brain McKnight

smiley
Re: A Perfect Song! by SexyDuby(f): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2011
@Ranoscky, tnx 4 d song grin grin grin ;DOw u doin?
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2011
Annawhite

For where? like how na? i no understand o! and tell me wetin you mean?
Re: A Perfect Song! by Phate07(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2011

Used to love this song:

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Re: A Perfect Song! by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2011
The Corrs - Runaway
Re: A Perfect Song! by Nekai(f): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2011
Throwback. . . Everyone Falls In Love by Tanto Metro and Devonte
Re: A Perfect Song! by Nekai(f): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2011
Sycamore Tree by Lady Saw. grin
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2011
SexyDuby:

@Ranoscky, tnx 4 d song grin grin grin ;DOw u doin?
What song, you mean Bow wow ft Lil wayne ?

Played it?. . .Likey?

Doin gud, U?
Re: A Perfect Song! by xxxchoc: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Re: A Perfect Song! by SexyDuby(f): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2011
@Ranoscky, yeah! me likey grin grin grin & im very well tnk u kiss
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
Aight, thats cool.

Have you listened to J-Holiday - titled 'Bed' ?. . . If no, (it's an old song) but try listening to it!. . .If yes, then COOL!!

I love that song to the core that, I dont think I could ever love a gal the way I love that song! Always playing it whenever ROCKING !!! But there was this gal that frightened me one day that we were rockin together, and the song was playing. All of a sudden, tears started dropping down her cheecks. I was so surprised, stopped and asked her why she was crying? And she said while we were on HIGH WAY and the song was playing, it was a perfect feeling that, it felt like she was in heaven. And also that it was the best sex she had ever had!

I wasnt surprise tho cos, that same song knocked me off ma mind and made me bleeped 1 of my neighbour that I disliked! embarassed
Re: A Perfect Song! by BABE3: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ranoscky:

Aight, thats cool.

Have you listened to J-Holiday - titled 'Bed' ?. . . If no, (it's an old song) but try listening to it!. . .If yes, then COOL!!

I love that song to the core that, I dont think I could ever love a gal the way I love that song! Always playing it whenever ROCKING !!! But there was this gal that frightened me one day that we were rockin together, and the song was playing. All of a sudden, tears started dropping down her cheecks. I was so surprised, stopped and asked her why was she crying? And she said she had never heard of that song before that, while we were on HIGH WAY and the song was playing, it was a perfect feeling and it felt like she was in heaven. And also that it was the best sex she had ever had, right from when she started making love!

I wasnt surprise tho cos, that same song knocked me off ma mind and made me bleeped one of my neighbour that I disliked! embarassed

Sorry for Brosing, Mr. but that right there is my Jam!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy, since high school mehn!
Re: A Perfect Song! by Ranoscky(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

Sorry for Brosing, Mr. but that right there is my Jam!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy, since high school mehn!
Not only you my sista, even till date, I cant do without it (Was listening to it even while I was typin this)!

Daz ma sex jam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Insurance, Magun Or Thunderbolt" / Virgins:endangered Species. / How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.