Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship (5926 Views)

What makes a perfect relationship? / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
I would like to know because i would do anything to keep my boyfriend angry angry
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Atreus(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
Anything?
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
1. Good communication
2. Honesty
3. Compatibility
4. Trust
5. Some sort of attraction.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by biola44: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
saying exactly how u feel, not expecting him to guess
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

1. Good communication
2. Honesty
3. Compatibility
4. Trust
thats more like it
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by izeek(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

1. Good communication
2. Honesty
3. Compatibility
4. Trust

i was thinking moe in the line of
1. salt,
2. maggi,
3. thyme,
and all that kain thing.

perfect ingredient. lol

@ post, kidding, whatever works for you, eeryone aint dsame.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
izeek:

i was thinking moe in the line of
1. salt,
2. maggi,
3. thyme,
and all that kain thing.

perfect ingredient. lol

@ post, kidding, whatever works for you, eeryone aint dsame.
Oga na glorified cook you want tongue
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Godmother(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
In this order

God
Love
Trust
Desire to make it work (which you already have)
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by iykedare(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
[size=16pt]no sex
trust
love
[/size]
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by truphie(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
God,
love,
patience
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by mamagee6(f): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
God
Love
Trust
Perseverance
. tongue
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Seismic007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
@poster

One thing i can say is try to trust him and don't nag unnecessarily, it pisses guys off.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by posakosa(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

I would like to know because i would do anything to keep my boyfriend angry angry

Have some good sex,  put some diamonds on your puhssy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by posakosa(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
pray and fast to make sure that he is the right one for you before you start wasting your time.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Positivity(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

God
Love
Trust
Perseverance
. tongue

Add to that, understanding from both parties and you'll have a perfect mix. wink

posakosa:

pray and fast to make sure that he is the right one for you before you start wasting your time.

U're right too. tongue
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Have some good sex, put some diamonds on your puhssy grin grin grin grin grin
you must be crazy angry angry angry
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by posakosa(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

you must be crazy angry angry angry

whats soo crazy about that ? smiley

the question that you should ask yourself is that would your boyfriend do everything to keep you ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by HIO4: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2009
suck the motherfucking nigga's dick good, why don't ya?

I would say God, love, trust, honesty, effective communication, etc like these other people, but surely that's all too hard for women.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Shola2009(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2009
1.Money
2.communication
3.more money
4.Trust
5.much more money
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2009
HIO4:

suck the motherfucking nigga's privates good, why don't ya?

I would say God, love, trust, honesty, effective communication, etc like these other people, but surely that's all too hard for women.
shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by aomom(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2009
all u av mentioned is bull! wisdom that is after that understanding from both parties
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by shayoor(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2009
Love,trust,money,communication
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by KennyG6(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2009
pepper, kola, salt, basil, onion all add up 2 make a good relationship, bon appetit grin grin
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by yme1(f): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2009
there aint nothing like a perfect relationship dear undecided

understand each other and do what ever it takes to make the relationship work

note--dont try alone cause it wont work undecided
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ebila(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
sweetpie23:

A perfect relationship is like a mirage.It's nonexistent! A relationship that is perfect is fake.The imperfection is where the fun lies! To keep your man though,there are a few tips from a man's perspective.

Avaid too much jealousy
Avoid comparing him with someone else
Avoid nagging
Avoid choking him with your presense.

If you want more,you can visit this link lavitacounsel..com
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Uby40(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
i wonder why pple are so scared to say the truth sometimes.
my ingredients are:'

Must Be Very Good in bed
Fear of God
Maintaining a healthy balance of communication
Down to earth
Peace lover
Extrovert
and Adventrous
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by aomom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
y me:

there aint nothing like a perfect relationship dear undecided

understand each other and do what ever it takes to make the relationship work

note--dont try alone cause it wont work undecided

finaly an intelligent 1 ccame by, tell em
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by shayoor(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
@kenny_G na wa 4 u oooooooooo,so all d one u mention na ingredients 4 a perfect relationship or perfect recipe
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by POSAKOSA1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
Uby40:

Must Be Very Good in bed
Fear of God
Maintaining a healthy balance of communication
Down to earth
Peace lover
Extrovert
and Adventrous

Well said! smiley smiley
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Joshillion(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2009
There's nothin lyk perfect relationship it is only in movies u see such.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by iftaunasr: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2009
The most important ingredients for a perfect relationship are sincerity, expression of feeling, dedication to love and above all continual renewal of love through giving your love a suprise package of demostration of true love. This goes beyond mere materiality (i.e money and gift). Learn more about this on www.myloveqoute..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.