Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures (267 Views)

Desperate Woman Tries To Rape A Man On The Street In Broad Daylight [watch Video / 7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Are All Girls This Desperate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures by Heroclitus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone,
I honestly never for once believed I'd come out to make this kind of request, but at times,some situations may just want to appear uncontrollable

I've messaged some nairalanders lowkey but it seems those messages met some of them at the wrong time while some are maybe too busy to come on to the forum

I know this is a wrong thing to do but....

Please I'm writing this with a heavy heart,a shaky hand and a shivering body system, out of strong necessity since I've run out of options

Its seems increasingly difficult to paddle the canoe alone and just maybe I'd have to call on few people to guide me to the shore

I'm a biochemistry graduate of futa going for to nysc camp tomorrow,I've sorted a whole lot of bills and the only issue left is I'm having just 4,500 naira, I've just been deployed to katsina from Ibadan and its gonna cost me 13000, I'll appreciate if you anyone can assist me with anything to support me so that I may go this time

Your assistance would go a long way, I've been on this since 2019(from having certificate being held back at the department for my inability to payup my project fees, to doing menial jobs of 12hours hours daily for salary of 12k and many more which it's even more damning

Please,help me go this time,it's less about the service and more about the getting the monthly allowances to save up and try adding I.T skills and other viable skills

Below is are my I.D card and nysc callup letter as proofs to support my claims

Re: Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures by Heroclitus(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures by DevilsEqual(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Maybe you should Cc those that'd help push to those that will help you

Ishilove and co
Re: Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures by Heroclitus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
DevilsEqual:
Maybe you should Cc those that'd help push to those that will help you

Ishilove and co

I don't really know whom to call on, bro please time is going already

(1) (Reply)

Not Money!! 7 Things A Girl Wants From A Guy / Who Is This? / I Finally Found A Way To Survive Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.