Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? (283 Views)

Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? by incogni2o: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
I have being thinking about this.

Men most times want sex just for the Pleasure and also let go of Stress, having sex just for the Romantic part may be about 20 percent of the reason a Man has sex.

The feeling of libido in Men can be so strong that if not handled correctly can make a Man almost act insane, therefore, controlling this urge is part of what makes us Real Men.

Unfortuntely, Most of us, Men easily give in to this feeling(or urge -let me call it) to have sex and let go of some heat, steam, stress, agression, anxiety and other emotional pressures inside of us, it doesn't apply to Women though.

There are two reasons for this.
- The feeling is so hard to control and reject for Men,and it takes a lot of discipline.
- The ease that comes along with orgasm/ejaculation.

Now to my question, I have two reasons I am asking it

1. Imagine a whole Dangote getting dragged in the Mud due to this terrible urge he possesses, come to think of it - You don't even have to be rich to get a Performance enhancing Drug, or a drug that increases Libido. How much more being able to aford a drug that could take his libido away(which doesn't exist or isn't common).

2. Also, I was on tinder a few days ago and discovered we (even here in Nigeria) live in a very perverted society, Women just on tinder for Hook Up, Hooking up with totally unknown strangers for that matter just to get paid 15K, 30K, 50K for one round, overnight and after that, both get what they want, I also beleif, Sex is one of the reasons Women dress to seduce today. They are fully aware a sexy lady will likely turn a Man on.

Now I see women use this feeling of Men as an advantage to get money from Men.

DOES IT MEAN IF A MAN COULD EASILY GET A 200 NAIRA MEDICINE TO TAKE AWAY LIBIDO AND REFOCUS, WOMEN WILL BEGIN TO SUFFER?

PS.

Matured minds please.

Also I have my own answers but want to just throw this to the public and have some thoughts
Re: Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
becoming a master of your mind is the only solution. Any drug to kill your urge for sex will gradually destroy your manhood.

2 Likes

Re: Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? by Fantasticcc: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Of course, most of them them will die of hunger.
Even a humanlike doll that will come out in next couple of years will give us the same result.Currently robotix is already doing some damn good job in getting there.
Re: Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? by incogni2o: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
becoming a master of your mind is the only solution. Any drug to kill your urge for sex will gradually destroy your manhood.

Thanks.

but Imagine a whole Dangote, who had all it takes to succeed (and I most tell you, most successful Men), don't have that power to control the mind and refocus the energy.
Re: Will Women Suffer If There Is A Drug That Takes Away Man's Libido? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

Thanks.

but Imagine a whole Dangote, who had all it takes to succeed (and I most tell you, most successful Men), don't have that power to control the mind and refocus the energy.
they choose to pay over the odd for something that can be gotten for less. That is their business.

People like Dangote are supposed to be married and sleeping with their wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad. / Cleaning Daddy's M*ss / Beware Of These Red Flags In Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.