Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] (2000 Views)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly

If you can make these 4 decisions below and keep to them, your life will change for good. No one can stop you.

Say this to yourself:

1. No matter the number of people that mock me, abuse me, hate me, call me this and that, I'll keep doing that same thing they hate and abuse me for as long as it's legit and I believe I'll succeed in it.

2. When the money starts coming, I'll invest a minimum of 90% no matter the circumstances. When I didn't have this 90%, weren't there circumstances that needed such amount I/we overcame without it coming from me? There surely were. So, why can't I invest 90% now?

3. I will not let people know my exact earnings and all my sources of income too early to allow them underestimate my income which will make them not to demand from me (even if they do demand, they'll be considerate), but give me room to secretly invest this 90%.

4. I will not buy or flaunt personal fancy/expensive gadgets/items too early until I can afford such in 10 to 1000 folds. If I do buy such too early, I will not show it/them off online or offline and I'll not let more than 3 trusted people who are self-sufficient on their own know about them.

The above 4 decisions will change your life for good. Not only that — it will make you become more determined and humble at the same time when the secrets begin to leak.

The moment it leaks, your portfolio will be doubled. How? These people will want you to mentor them and you can create a course, write a book/movie about your journey, etc. and make millions.

I have applied what I wrote above in the last 4 years and some months now and it works like magic.

Just know that nobody gives a f*ck about you, so you're on your own. People can only give a f*ck about you when you have something they can benefit from. It doesn't matter if they'll pay to get it or get it for free.

The only reason one gender associates with the opposite gender is because they have something they want to offer them or gain from them. It could me asexual or sexual.

Everybody is out there to benefit from you in one way or the other by paying for it or getting it for free.

At the same time, everybody is out there to make sure they come out AT THE TOP of whatever they do and when they notice someone else is leading, jealousy sets in and they begin to hate and abuse you until you give way for them to climb.

If you refuse to give way, they'll haunt you. After years of haunting you, but couldn't bring you down and you ended up succeeding despite the obstacles they posed, they'll finally become depressed, rethink their lives and the years they wasted hating on you, and start their personal journey from scratch as they use you as their source of motivation.

If you had given up when they were hating on you, you wouldn't have been their source of inspiration years later.

Think ahead, don't focus on the pains and struggles you're currently going through now — they're temporary and they are necessary to make your stories intriguing when you share them later in life.

Go and reread the first decision and the fourth one. They are pillars to success.

"A journey of a million wealth starts with persistence while a journey of frustration starts with distraction." Joe Cléf.

That's all for now.

© 2021 Joe Cléf. All rights reserved.

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by slawormiir: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well done son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well done son

Son? I see that as an insult, but I'll let it slide.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Kalatium(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
ILegendd lol you don't want to be called son
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Extra motivation

Typing...
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dumber than he was @ 2020

Naija Delta miscreants
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
When your haters can't get enough of you, just know you're a champion and always encourage them to keep hating so you can use them to keep growing — words of wisdom from my forefathers.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Tony142: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:

No mind that useless yahoo boy, na only weed and damnn nigger he sabi shout
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wahala for badbelle b!tch''Z

SMAN

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Mide3367: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:

If you can make these 4 decisions below and keep to them, your life will change for good. No one can stop you.

Say this to yourself:

1. No matter the number of people that mock me, abuse me, hate me, call me this and that, I'll keep doing that same thing they hate and abuse me for as long as it's legit and I believe I'll succeed in it.

2. When the money starts coming, I'll invest a minimum of 90% no matter the circumstances. When I didn't have this 90%, weren't there circumstances that needed such amount I/we overcame without it coming from me? There surely were. So, why can't I invest 90% now?

3. I will not let people know my exact earnings and all my sources of income too early to allow them underestimate my income which will make them not to demand from me (even if they do demand, they'll be considerate), but give me room to secretly invest this 90%.

4. I will not buy or flaunt personal fancy/expensive gadgets/items too early until I can afford such in 10 to 1000 folds. If I do buy such too early, I will not show it/them off online or offline and I'll not let more than 3 trusted people who are self-sufficient on their own know about them.

The above 4 decisions will change your life for good. Not only that — it will make you become more determined and humble at the same time when the secrets begin to leak.

The moment it leaks, your portfolio will be doubled. How? These people will want you to mentor them and you can create a course, write a book/movie about your journey, etc. and make millions.

I have applied what I wrote above in the last 4 years and some months now and it works like magic.

Just know that nobody gives a f*ck about you, so you're on your own. People can only give a f*ck about you when you have something they can benefit from. It doesn't matter if they'll pay to get it or get it for free.

The only reason one gender associates with the opposite gender is because they have something they want to offer them or gain from them. It could me asexual or sexual.

Everybody is out there to benefit from you in one way or the other by paying for it or getting it for free.

At the same time, everybody is out there to make sure they come out AT THE TOP of whatever they do and when they notice someone else is leading, jealousy sets in and they begin to hate and abuse you until you give way for them to climb.

If you refuse to give way, they'll haunt you. After years of haunting you, but couldn't bring you down and you ended up succeeding despite the obstacles they posed, they'll finally become depressed, rethink their lives and the years they wasted hating on you, and start their personal journey from scratch as they use you as their source of motivation.

If you had given up when they were hating on you, you wouldn't have been their source of inspiration years later.

Think ahead, don't focus on the pains and struggles you're currently going through now — they're temporary and they are necessary to make your stories intriguing when you share them later in life.

Go and reread the first decision and the fourth one. They are pillars to success.

"A journey of a million wealth starts with persistence while a journey of frustration starts with distraction." Joe Cléf.

That's all for now.

Nice one Joe clef

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Nova1982: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
FIRST TO COMMENT grin
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Naija Delta miscreants

No mind am. No so e dey do.
We need more wise men like the one responsible for the moniker in the screenshot below.

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by JasperVII(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well written OP. Your points are valid. Kudos.
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Talking about decision number 1.

I have gone through it on Nairaland when I was broke in 2016. The abuse was just too much, but guess what? If dem be Arab, me na Arabian.

So, I tossed their abuses and attacks by the side and kept doing that thing they hate.

In 2017/2018, I launched an online bookstore https://shop.wetclef.com selling those same contents they were abusing me on.

To add salt to injury, I don't even promote the site, but it makes sales regularly and has generated me a couple of million while I sleep. See screenshot of last sale yesterday and the order number.

WhatsApp is generating its own. Amazon, Apple, Barnes&Noble, Google, etc. are generating.

Today, before I woke, I saw more than 20k sent to me while I sleep.

Before the day ends, we'll be talking about a big number and it's 100% legit. As one of my oga at the top would say, "If you don't make money while you sleep, you'll work for money till you die."

So, obeying number 1 and not giving a f*ck is one of the keys to success.

A lot of youths of nowadays have low self-esteem and when haters attack them, they try to fight back, but at the end, they give up on that endeavor because they feel people don't like it.

Let me tell you, people will not like it. Yes, a few will, but most won't. Or most will, but a few won't. Get used to it and keep moving. That is the way to greatness.

You don't need to do everything in this life to be successful. Just ONE thing or story can make you successful.

We all have stories to tell. When your story clicks, you can tell it over and over again and people will still be captivated each time you retell it.

Haters will come for you and say: Same story every time — tell us something new. Abi you no get another story again?

Your reply will be to starve that hater and keep re-telling that old story that worked over and over again.

Do you notice when you starve a pretty girl of "attention" she easily gets from others, she gets angry with you, but at the same time, falls madly in love with you?

The rule is to keep doing that thing they hate 1 million times until they can't bear how annoying you are and finally say, "Okay, this one madness pass me — suit yourself."

You need to be annoying to "some" be successful in life. I speak from experience. I'm the most annoying person you'll ever meet and at the same time, I'm the most addictive.

If you don't want to be annoying, don't bother about being successful — you can only be average. Period.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Naija Delta miscreants

For your persistence in trolling and abusing me for a year plus, you deserve a droplet of the food on my table. Drop your number and get 2k recharge card.

Offer expires at 4:05 PM today.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is good stuff.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by obinna58(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
I tire for dudes that lie just to show perfection

Everytime you're trying to prove a point.

I can imagine your level of ignorance
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Jessepaid(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
iLegendd:

chill sonny.... no insults there..

if you making dough...

that's good...

but if every of your threads I open shows me nothing but self glorification, then it's wrong...

slow down bro..

nobody dey follow you drag your money...

there are better ways to motivate others to follow your lead..
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by Mikester: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
iLegendd:

For your persistence in trolling and abusing me for a year plus, you deserve a droplet of the food on my table. Drop your number and get 2k recharge card.

Offer expires at 4:05 PM today.

If he isn't interested, you can send it to me. I'm an admirer of your work
Re: The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] by lookyzy: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Say this to yourself:

That's all for now.

(1) (Reply)

... / Females Only: Can You Marry A Man That’s 10-14years Other Than You / What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.