Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks (5209 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

What? Where is your sense?
Carry your Opolo eyes go UCH make dem wash am for you then go back and check the pictures again.
She has joined the bleaching gang for long.

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I don't get, are you saying only bleaching causes stretch marks?
Her own is caused by over bleaching, she has been bleaching for years. Zoom the pictures and see for yourself. They filter all their pictures before uploading them.
You have little or no control over stretch marks caused by bleaching because the skin is thin.
If the person is a Yoruba actress or an ordinary person, the comment should have been different.

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Carry your Opolo eyes go UCH make dem wash am for you then go back and check the pictures again.
She has joined the bleaching gang for long.

1) Bleaching isn't the only reason for stretch marks

2) if you expect her knee to be as light as the rest of her skin when standing, how will the knee look like when she's seated?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

1) Bleaching isn't the only reason for stretch marks

2) if you expect her knee to be as light as the rest of her skin when standing, how will the knee look like when she's seated?
It seems you don't understand English or you don't see well, what about the black knuckles? Her own is caused by over bleaching. All her family bleach, Laura is the worst. You didn't see patches of burns on her legs? Zoom the pictures and see for yourself.

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Her own is caused by over bleaching, she has been bleaching for years. Zoom the pictures and see for yourself. They filter all their pictures before uploading them.
You have little or no control over stretch marks caused by bleaching because the skin is thin.
If the person is a Yoruba actress or an ordinary person, the comment should have been different.

Your comment is an assumption not a fact

What if she already had the stretch match there?

What do you mean by it would.have been different if she is a Yoruba actress?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It seems you don't understand English or you don't see well, what about the black knuckles? Her own is caused by over bleaching. All her family bleach, Laura is the worst. You didn't see patches of burns on her legs? Zoom the pictures and see for yourself.

You have a serious problem, so we should.believe you because you said so?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by africandictator(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Poor women trolling rich women since 1960..
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You have a serious problem, so we should.believe you because you said so?
You are the one with a serious problem here because ass wiping is blinding your senses.
I SAID SHE AND HER SISTERS BLEACH? Lol. Na me talk am for inside the pictures? "Igbo women are NATURALLY light skinned"

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Your comment is an assumption not a fact

What if she already had the stretch match there?

What do you mean by it would.have been different if she is a Yoruba actress?
People always criticize when an ordinary person is involved but ass lick when it involves a rich person. There are patchs all
over her legs unless you want to pretend to be blind.
What burnt her knuckles too?

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
africandictator:
Poor women trolling rich women since 1960..
How do you know she is poor? Church rats calling people poor should be uploading their bank details first.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by africandictator(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How do you know she is poor? Church rats calling people poor should be uploading their bank details first.
i never knew she is your sister, so sorry zombie get lost..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Jakumo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
It's true to some extent and i Guess Nigeria female celebs don't really take care of themselves.

They are lazy and just buy anything from the market without research.

If you have seen the skin of south female korea celebs and some America and european female celebs, just like mirror and no it's not video editing or make up and i talking about real skin and the truth is diet plays important roles in skin too and this is what NIGERIA ladies don't understand.
All they know Is eba, fufu, semo, starch, eating like gluttons and drinking beer on top, gaining weight like hippopotamus just because they have money.

Nigeria ladies believes eating like gluttons, shawarma, barbecue and the rest is an evidence there is money and yet a 50 years old woman in asia or mexico or spain is more beautiful with beautiful skin than 80% of 30 years old Nigeria females.

You all should take a clue from Bianca ojukwu on how to live a healthy lifestyle with clear skin.

Life is not about eating food like elephants.

I don't mean to be bias but anything beauty products made in Nigeria or Africa is a no no for me.
How many research lab do we have In Nigeria for us to start producing standard beauty products.
Or do you all think beauty products and creams is about mixing this and that.

Does the government even carry out proper research before approving this products?

by the order of Ishawuru.

I hear you my brethren. Fat women are NOT attractive, and are enough to disgust any red-blooded male, with their PRIDE about their own OBESITY.

Check out Liz Hurley aged 55. All natural, and devastatingly sexy dressed in a bikini, or even fully undressed, better still. How many women aged 30 in Nigeria, can come anywhere close to the physical beauty of this woman ?

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by GamalNasser: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Waiting for mumus to defend her that Air Conditions, IPhone 99 camera and enjoyment "changed"her skin. That's their new dwfense for their light skinned. She has joined the bleaching gang since. Bleaching makes skin thin.

Saw her in a super market in Ikoyi and true true bleaching don knock knock her skin
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jakumo:

I hear you my brethren. Fat women are NOT attractive, and are enough to disgust any red-blooded male, with their PRIDE about their own OBESITY.

Check out Liz Hurley aged 55. All natural, and devastatingly sexy dressed in a bikini, or even fully undressed, better still. How many women aged 30 in Nigeria, can come anywhere close to the physical beauty of this woman ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
GamalNasser:

Saw her in a super market in Ikoyi and true true bleaching don knock knock her skin
No mind the zombies ass wipers, anything a rich person does is correct but they will insult and ordinary person for the same thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
africandictator:
i never knew she is your sister, so sorry my zombie mother. My ass wiping wretched mother, get lost..

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by africandictator(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=98232305][/quote] zombie get lost!
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2021
africandictator:
My useless zombie mama, get lost!

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Rproxy88(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:

What? Where is your sense?

Another blindfolded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Nigerian Babe Look Like Mercy Johnson? / My Big Ukwu Causes Go-slow Anytime I Step Out / Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.