Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Need A Us Visa Appointment? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Us Visa Appointment? (3807 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Us Visa Appointment? by Edufresh(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
What you need to know
Q: How much do I need to pay for a US Visa Application?
A: Only N26, 400 per applicant.

How do I make payment?
Payment can be made by cash or GTBank Cheque at designated GTBank Business Offices nationwide

Do I need to bring my international passport to pay for my Visa appointment?
You are required to present your international passport or a clear copy of the bio-data page to process the payment.

Do I get receipt after making payment?
A receipt will be issued to with a seven digit unique receipt number valid for booking your appointment.

Do I make only one payment of N26, 400 for my whole family?
No, you have to pay separately and book appointment for families and also book for individual applicant.

If I change my mind about applying for a US Visa, can I get my Visa application fee refunded?
The Visa Application fee is ‘Non Refundable’ and Non Transferable’.

How do I book my appointment?
Visit the website www.ustraveldocs.com and make your booking using the unique number DS-160 and your MRV receipt issued at the point of payment.

However, many people keep complaining of missing the appointments for which they require the US Visa in the first place because of late appointment date offered to them by the US Embassy. Of course this is because of over estimated number of 20,000 Nigerians queuing in the US Embassy to obtain a US Visa appointment.

If you have any problem logging onto the website, who do you contact?
Call Austin on 08034345598
Amaka on 08032430895
Chris on 07089004537
for further assistance and expedient response.

(1) (Reply)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / Zimbabwe Embassy In Nigeria / How Can someone Get Dubai Visa From Nigeria Without Any Agent??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.