Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? (20654 Views)

Excessive Communication In Relationship. Healthy Or Bad? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Is Your Relationship Healthy Or Unhealthy? Here Is How To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Ndipe(m): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Respect is one of them.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:10am On Jul 16, 2021
UNDERSTANDING & TOLERANCE.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Bola146(f): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2021
As for me, good communication, transparency and total commitment

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by ben2rhymes: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2021
When both parties think alike... . This includes all relationships - friendship, relatives, romantic reltshp, etc
Have same mindset otherwise you’re set to be drained

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Nothing like unconditional love

Only God can give you unconditional love

Even if it started with love at first sight, normally with a smile most times, then mutual erections (titillating, excitement, sensual arousal of certain organelles from visually appealing human stimuli) attraction.

Yes the smile shows high degree of affection, mutual strong feeling of desire due to certain physical attributes

All these are clearly conditional love.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by valentinenkem: 4:24am On Jul 16, 2021
It really differs...

To some girls its sex
To some girls its money
To some girls its caring
To some girls its shopping and bank alert
To some girls you must be God fearing
To some girls u have to be close with her mum
To some girls you have to be funny
To some girls you must be good at chatting

The list is endless, that is the point

[/quote]
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by CasNova: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2021
money and security
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by nextstep(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Why money and security?
Please tell us how these things can make a relationship healthy.

Security makes a woman feel safe and loved. Money provides that security.

That said, it has to be balanced: too many men with money end up neglecting their ladies; after all it's the headstrong determination and concentration that made the man successful in the first place.

Personally, I feel the three critical ingredients for a healthy relationship are mutual affection, respect for each other, and self-respect for oneself. Everything else flows from that.

Most problems in relationship comes from the lack of affection, and from the lack of respect:
- money, in the right amount - not too much, and not too little - reduces stress. Without affection and respect, it can turn to a weapon.
- differences in culture, religion, ideology can be accommodated as long as affection and respect is there.
- even the notion of cheating will not come up if there's affection and respect.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Queenethofficia: 5:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Love and understanding from both sides
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2021
all the nutrients are there in the right proportion
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by doneback04: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2021
I guess when you both find the right partner for yourself . Then u add a little money to your pocket as a man. It makes it more healthy. U know say na Nigar we dey nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by LuisTSkincare(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Relationship shouldn’t be one sided. When one person is always giving, not always in terms of money. Buy in terms of energy, and the other person isn’t giving back that energy. There will always be a misunderstanding. But they won’t realize it, all they know how to do is defend themselves. And the funniest thing is they don’t see the energy given to them or they don’t appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by seunt4ut(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2021
In Nigeria, just have plenty money and be prodigal with it.

In western world. Just be loyal and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by nnamdi640: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2021
The first is money,then others fellows.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Marcy45marcy: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Hi
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by almustapha942: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
I know most people will say money but that isn`t really true esp when you are dating an independent woman. Respect, communication, touches of romance, care and love really makes a relationship work
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by divineuk(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2021
I have gone through this trend, why is it that only the guys keeps talking about how they have to spend money on the girls for the relationship to be healthy but the girls keeps talking about other things like trust, understanding, compatibility etc. so my question is… why don’t the ladies accept the fact the relationships are built on money when they are still the ones collecting this money
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Me I don't know anything else oo because I know money and security cant keep a relationship healthy
But steady banging can keep a relationship healthy even her friend go see am tell am omo u don dey fine oo
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by BlissGod: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Genuine Respect for each other

Source of stable income

Love and compatibility

Peace and understanding for each other

Regards and sense of pride for one another

Support for one another and most importantly

Be romantically inclined to each other.

Relationship no be barracks.

Be in a relationship with person wey get Sense oo.

He can have money and be senseless

Or the woman can be beautiful as dope or curvy as bottle still senseless.

Success to all.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by redirect(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
EGO
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by michresakidjo(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
ECHICHE:
The following are what make relationship healthy:

1. Trust. Both parties must build trust among them.
2. Understanding: this is key in every relationship.
3. Good communication is essential for a healthy relationship.
4. Tolerance: both parties must understand that they are imperfect. Hence, they must tolerate each other.
5. You must work on ur relationship daily to enjoy a healthy relationship

Goodluck

@ the bolded please do elaborate more on it
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Godswrath(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please OP is there truly any healthy relationship? cos I'm yet to see one.
Good girls have gone bad and now cities are filled with them.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Charx122: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

My dear, I wouldn't be paid if my topics enter FP, my joy is that Atleast a person is elated with my topics.
I can't stop appreciating those whose contributions have been helping positively.

Healthy relationship.....In Nigeria just fu*k and run !!!!! Homies and chicks ain't gat love anymore..
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

One major reason why I don't and can't do this relationship of a thing is because I don't have time to tolerate and withstand a cheating girlfriend...

But if I were to do one,I'd opt for a trustworthy relationship,a God fearing one, love bound,and with someone whom I'll always feel at home with,not some tse-tse fly kinda girlfriend

Seriously, it's really a bad thing. embarassed
Not all girls cheat anyway smiley
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cee0nne:

Seriously, it's really a bad thing. embarassed
Not all girls cheat anyway smiley
Abeg make I hear word grin
Not all girls you say but do you know that 90% of nowadays girls are potential cheats who are willing to cheat on their spouses/lovers at the mere sight of money shocked
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Abeg make I hear word grin
Not all girls you say but do you know that 90% of nowadays girls are potential cheats who are willing to cheat on their spouses/lovers at the mere sight of money shocked

True,but it's really a bad thing..
How do they do that, it's crazy
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cee0nne:

True,but it's really a bad thing..
How do they do that, it's crazy
grin
The thing just get as e be my sister...a cheat will always be a cheat no matter what and how......btw, how're you doing jare? cool
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The thing just get as e be my sister...a cheat will always be a cheat no matter what and how......btw, how're you doing jare? cool

So true.
I'm doing pretty good,how about you? smiley
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cee0nne:

So true.
I'm doing pretty good,how about you? smiley
Just good....wish to know you..but that's if you don't mind tongue
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Just good....wish to know you..but that's if you don't mind tongue

It's alright..
You can send me an email message or rather message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cee0nne:

It's alright..
You can send me an email message or rather message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature
WhatsApp issa bae then... thanks cool

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cee0nne:

It's alright..
it seems this number of yours ain't n WhatsApp undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.