Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (38642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Motee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2005
kai! this one go hard small
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2005
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by innocent1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2005
Second Booker to Hot-Angel:
Name: Abdul Fanny
Purpose: Mariage
Reason: She is tooooooo Beautiful.

Na woman born this one? embarassed
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2005
More pix pls.
tayotina is saving the best for the last but when is the last?
Isn't now to show up?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2005
Christ! Where have I been. Hot-angel you are really sensationally hot. but your eyes aren't hot; they are cold
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2005
Legry nice one there. Let me reserve my comment. But wait..... are you married?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Motee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2005
Sorry, I won't be able to show you my ugliness.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2005
Motee:

Sorry, I won't be able to show you my ugliness.

na lie! if you ugly you no go talk am!

na person wey ugly dey always claim fineness.

Tayotina how now?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2005
Tatoyina is beautiful. It is remaining Pinky and IAH. C'on babies, send yours, I am looking for a wife and not babe.

So far I have four options: Hot-angel, Tayotina, Ladeio, and Seun miss USA. But I pray my choice should be Pinky or IAH.

C'on Pinky and IAH. OPPORTUNITY @ Nairaland.

My pic! so that you know I no wowo afterall.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2005
If no pix posted after 24hrs i will personally ask the Administrator to seal up this chapter.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2005
Finally Pkrix is posting his pics aking for the hand of Tayotian, pinky, Ladeio, Hot-angel, and Seun miss USA in marriage.

RUSH WHILE THE OFFER LASTS. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

My pic is a step farther. Scroll! Scroll! Scroll! Scroll! Scroll! Scroll!

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2005
for those that hate the man.you shirt!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2005
pkrix, that pic posted by tayotina is not tayotina ooo. na pinky bi that. I no no why she dey send somebody else's pic.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Pinky(f): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2005
"pkrix":
It is remaining Pinky and IAH. C'on babies, send yours, I am looking for a wife and not babe
pricks, u've seen me.. tayo posted my pictures in......so u all have to fall on ur knees to make our wonderful tayo put her pict.. on this forum...
wait o! aint u brave enough to put ur picture on this board pricks?

kazey, on behalf of hot-angel, she's willing to see ur picture as she's not ready to get engaged to a baboon, so pls post ur pict. for her to see & who knows... u mite be considered! grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2005
Laide that pix is much better and i like the off shoulder top!

nice!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2005
Vieira, why wouldn't you like the off shoulder top? Yeye man tongue
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2005
Pkrix, those pictures I posted are Pinkys not mine.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2005
kazey you make me laugh.. Anyways thanks. Thanks to everyone. Pinky I love that picture of you in red. Your smile make me ....oh wats the word?? (u have a good smile in short). Laide you look in this one, Don't blame vierra when he says he likes the offshoulder.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by laideo(f): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2005
lol...veiria....now dt i know wu u r..craze dey worry u sha..

@hot-angel... thnx sweetie.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Greatpeter(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2005
Laide has bailed all of you out. i wanted to seal this column but with laide's recent pix I have changed my mind.
More pix.
Laide you're too much. Keep rocky like rocket.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by kazey(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2005
hum i dont want ladies to be disturbing my ass. Therefore i wouldnt post my pics. grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2005
Go kazey!!! Go!! GO!!! Post it!!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2005
I guess y my pics didn't show like others was because the size was too big. Now Pinky and all who long to see pkrix, here I come.

Tayotina, U posted Pinky's pics, and we are yet to c urs. u are beginning to make me feel u look like..................... Seun Miss USA that's y u are so stingy 2 let us c mere pic.

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Seun(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2005
You guys make the forum insteresting for moderators. Nice picture, pkrix.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2005
hot-angel see what i mean. the guy looked at the camera.pic taken by local photographer. no ingenuity/originality...same old same old pose. came out looking dry...fake dude

pic2: possible taken with camera phone. poses well, looks at camera. charming and sweet contenance. pic looks real great. i could definately see myself asking her out

which do u liek best. get my drift?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2005
pic 1

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2005
pic 2

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2005
@ Seun. Thanx

@ Trae_Z. Are u male or female.

Abi na ur babe bi that?

Or Abi na ur bf bi that?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2005
male man! can't u see the blue sign. just some pics i picked up from www.faceoffestac.net
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2005
Pkrix... I am trapped.  shocked You r adorable, and cute.

Trea_z You took someones picture and put it here?? I hope nobody does that to MY picture. Isn't that like illegal, because you said it's
just some pics i picked up from a site
and that's wrong. Nevertheless you look cool.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Vieira(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2005
I think tre_z is just trying to show you the difference between a naturally taken picture and the enforced looking away technique that seems be loved in naija!

so he has pasted examples of both.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2005
Well if that's a naturlly taken picture, it looks like you took it 5 years ago, when technology was still bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Hair Relaxers: Kit Or Cup? / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.