Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104903 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by BRATISLAVA: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks

They are so much better and neater. They can make straight walls, unlike their Nigerian brethren. Unless you meet a "fake" one, they are always really good at building, esp tiling.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
cheerishMe:
, are you guys in Aba Abia state?
Distance is never a barrier.call or Whatsapp me
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by abuuthmaan: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...
Then it's possible...
Use togo or cameroon labourers..
They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...
Day and night...
Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...
Remember to settle omo onile...
Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
How will i get Togolese or Cameroonian labourers?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.

My brother, I am a builder and I am in Portharcourt doing a little job now. If materials and money for payment is on ground, before rain start to day fall much, I assure you of 2 months completion...call 07030117774. I have a team that I work with and deliver a good job within little period, minus unforseen circumstances...

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by KosiGee(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
olukaygold:

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Bricklayer,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.

Can you post photos of the bricklaying jobs you’ve either completed or still ongoing?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Ezi1993(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
it's yoruba for people who own the land, sons of the soil or indigenous people...

Unofficially, they are some guys who go around taxing people who are building on their land ...

If you refuse to pay, your workers will be harassed and their tools confiscated..

They come about three times...

When you lay foundation...

When you erect a fence..

And when you are roofing...

It's extortion but just pay...

But shine your eye ooo...

I had a friend who took two hilux of military men to his site and told them...

If you see any omonile...

Flog them....

He needed up paying lesser than what was demanded from him and earned their fear and respect too..

Oh okay...now i understand,,
Thanks for the elaboration.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by AdaAwka1: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

I built mine in a month, all that is needed is funds, sometimes the labourers work day and night, but that's not needed.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by OKEMKPI: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingralph:
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?
Apart from payment for land,N10million can start and complete this house with quality finishing and fittings
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
narutod7th:
Bro I work in construction industry and I tell you with the right equipment and manpower,TWO months is too BIG For a bungalow, I can build a mini flat in a week using my style. Get enough manpower, get them divided in shifts...

What style please grin
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Harrynight(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

I've seen where they completed a building like this in 6weeks
All u need is your money available
They contractor don't need to do it day and night
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Runtown07: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Cost of building seem to be location specific. But 7m can get you that house, if na 4 bedroom flat with three toilets
what if na 3 bedroom flat with 2 toilets..
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by yusufmurry: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Thanks.
Money is already available, it's just waiting to be used.

I just want to do it before rain starts falling again.

How much is really this money? I am planning building similar projects but your budget can guide me.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Yes, you can.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by AbuAbdilllah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Most of those workers from Togo and Benin are thieves and fetish! I learnt my lessons the way from those guys.
There are more than enough good Nigerian workers.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Ezmans: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

it means that you have hindered thousands of people grogress bcs you shit many times in Peoples land
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Can you post photos of the bricklaying jobs you’ve either completed or still ongoing?
This is today's work sir

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by nams77: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
chewwie:

Which year una run all those projects? Most local governments for this side done stop all those nonsense (Uvwie, Udu, Warri, especially), just go register your building with them, pay the necessary pay pay, nobody go disturb you.
This year. Well boys still dey waka dey collect money.
Na Asaba okowa dey, those boys dey street.

Well, I will ask around tomorrow.
Cc:saintruky
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by EgunMogaji2: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

Of course.

Contact Abdulwastecx, Kolashangone, This might be a bit smaller for Skimanski, Spyder880

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by BadmusYKB: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is very possible, provided finance is not a problem as well as labour force to do the work...irrespective of the area, be it the creek of south-south.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by heniford2: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

why advice he use Togo and Cameron labourers what happened to our Nigeria ur nut off head to reason like this seriously
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by uncleck: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
Oga, two months is very very possible as far as no decking is involved . I'm in owerri, contact me if you wish
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by mixratio(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2021

It's very possible to achieve in two months however,from experience, I would advice you rush the building carcas after which you can you.

You can now take your time with finishing.

If you rush the finishing, you may end up spending twice.

Also, while rushing to complete, make sure compaction is properly done before casting your oversite concrete (German floor).

I have seen many buildings rise up very fast but with many flaws.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jessepaid(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
heniford2:
why advice he use Togo and Cameron labourers what happened to our Nigeria ur nut off head to reason like this seriously
436 people seem to agree with me...

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by KosiGee(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
olukaygold:

This is today's work sir

Sorry I thought you said you were a brick layer. You posted photo of block layering job. Do you lay bricks?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
I can do it in 3 days
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ak22(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jabhunter:
Two months is impossible in the normal setting .. But with enough money to hire enough laborers.. I mean.. Enough

Three months should be okay

Don't say what you don't know my brother . he can achieve it in lesser time.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Sorry I thought you said you were a brick layer. You posted photo of block layering job. Do you lay bricks?
Yes sir, We're plastering the building now
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by IgboWarlord(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sirbifest:
Its possible, I built my house within 2 months, from foundation to finishing

Yea,and i built mine in 12 days... grin grin grin
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by end1999constitu(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

It's very possible since the fund is available
you can contact us on 09039410940 via WhatsApp we deliver without stories
Thanks
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol i hear you. I witnessed it from start to finish. They worked on the site 247. They use up to 80% cement for the casting.
STINOS:
bros its a lie. It takes approximately 21days for concrete to cure after casting before block work will continue on the upper floor.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by zadokchidi: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid enemy's of progress..use togo..the day you have problem that Togo people will help you..you will not help from your Nigeria brother..people selfpost=98192716:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Dekeope79: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes it's possible if the FUND is available.
We can support you to achieve it by engaging us to supervise the construction while you provide the materials required.
You can contact us at: deleope79@gmail.com or 07035530637.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.