Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104909 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Money speaking.

If you have the money, even 2 months is enough to build it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Daddysidhan: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Liar my sisters husbands house was seriously damaged by hoodlums who requested for money in oleh Delta State.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by temper674(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
U can build it even in 2 and half months it achievable
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by wany(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
olukaygold:

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Bricklayer,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.
Pm me .

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MarveworldG: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Just in case you want to consider designing the interiors, we can be your best plug.
Our services are affordable.

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Godsent12(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
It's over possible as far the money is available, there's a two storey building close to my house the two storey building was completed in one month.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MemoriesAndMe: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Traviscottt:
Hmm....This is very dicey, however, it depends on the result of the DNA test..
DNA test? On bricks and roof too? I think OP is talking about a house here, not a child.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by alasane: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
alphaconde:

Someone should answer us we want to know if our savings is enough

15 to 18 millions minimum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Prosperjohn: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
If there money within two month it is possible if you want to build it contact Mr prosper on 08100533705
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Onozboy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Traviscottt:
Hmm....This is very dicey, however, it depends on the result of the DNA test..

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingralph:

Can anyone give an answer to this?
Depends on location bro,and the kind of finishing you want make them use,you fit use 20m to finished this in lag apart from land while 10m go finish it at Ilorin-Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Prosperjohn: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
It depends on the quality of materials as you know how Nigeria is now
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.

The equivalent of Ọmọ onile na "deve" (in Delta State at least). You better pay them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Crochet: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
I dont think the guys is ready yet.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adeoba2008(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mynd44:

Then get to work. It is very possible
Mr Ishawuru

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
wany:

Pm me .
Okay ma...here is my WhatsApp number +2348162907678
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Prosperjohn: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
It depends on the quality of materials that you want to use as you know how Nigeria is now
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by obembet(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Can u tell us the value... With interlock
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by GeneralPula: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
And that house would cost how much to build?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Bigfish121(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is what is called crashing in engineering.That is what you are going to use.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by bluefilm: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks

We go soon begin our Togo must go movement.

How can those togolese møtherfuckers be taking our jobs just like that?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by OvisFranko: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hope the curing of the oversite concrete(german floor) is taken into consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olabestonic001:

Do you mean Rivers State or Delta? Both have 'community boys' that I believe are worse than Omo onile.

Way worse! Those Ikwere and Urhobo (especially Effurun youths) are ruthlessly ruthless

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

I bet you this is what you have argued and you want to prove the other party wrong...

Gu you no get the shishi to buy even kilishi... Abi i dey lie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Zenithpeak(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

Engr. Gafar will deliver in 3months trust me.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Olusiji88(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

Sure you can bro, contact me on 07010006263 or send a mail to eazzywayhomes@gmail.com let's make this happen in 10 weeks
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Lorayne(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
pls, can you share the house plan?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Yankee101: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
You can build 100 of it in 30 days if you have the resources
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by waslag11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
very possible, even a month plus the house is ready to move in
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

Which area of south? Do your findings well o.
I'm there and involved in building and real estate.
In Delta state, there is something called "Deve" which Is a short form of development levy.
Deve boys don hold you before?
In a project we handled in Jeddo near warri refinery, the owner has paid almost 300k.
In Ughoton community, cut off payment is 250k circa.
In okwagbude along sapele road, their development levy is 50k.

So which area of south?
U can complete that house in 3 months if cash long wella

Cc. Olabestonic001 jessepaid

At the bolded
Please tell him o. I'm the Delta State I know don't play with Deve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonainana: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
it's more than possible here are a few tips

1. first install a borehole try to avoid a water well because its dry season and if you know you know
2. make sure you buy bricks and not make your cement bricks on site, making bricks on site takes time

3. try to create a small warehouse ideally rent a kiosk a metal one where you can be keeping your cement and tools

4. when you are mixing the cement try to get a cement mixer, the cement mixer on site would Chun out tonnes of concrete per hour even you you will be scared

5. if you want to take it a step further, create a temporary sleeping place near the site for your labourers to be sleeping in and rent a food vendor to be cooking on site once a day

6. also rent a kiosk for your project manager to use as office for supervision and other miscellaneous works

you will be shocked even 3 months is way way too long,

also the funny thing about construction is that it is in phase I.e when the brick work ends ( foundation plus to lintel stage ) another stage starts eg roofing then general finishing then plastering in the end so like even you can give you self a time scale for what you want to do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by descarado: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
It's good to dream. Makes one have focus, either good or bad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.