Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104886 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by emmyN(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

It's just a bungalow. Like others have said, you can do it in less time provided the funds are available. Do you have a plan yet? I design.

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by pendragon35(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Organs:

Thanks for sharing. Is this three floors? I mean is the penthouse on a separate floor on its own? Also, what is the cost so far?

3 floors. Have consumed almost 10million both labour and materials.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Echeyoung: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingralph:
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?
. U can finish this house with 8 to 9 million
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by babs77: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Very possible, even less than that period. U can contact me, am a builder based in south south 08168830445, 08056234558. Thks
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...
Then it's possible...
Use togo or cameroon labourers..
They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...
Day and night...
Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...
Remember to settle omo onile...
Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
u have said it all... since there's money, it's possible
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by heniford2: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
436 people seem to agree with me...
the are stupid and hopeless people the liked your comments based on others not Togo issue
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by saintftm(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
I can achieve it in 40days based on experience. Ones the resources are available.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by xperienced(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=kingralph post=98217099]

Can anyone give an answer to this?[/quote

I did a quantity surveying on something like this recently and everything was around 15 million naira.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by oxyG: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Use togo or cameroon labourers..

They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
Your Ideas are good but what about local content development.
While Togolese/Cameroonian when we have able bodied, swift and very efficient Nigerians?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by frozen70(f): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

If you have the money, one month is enough for you to build and pack into it
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by sicily4u: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes is possible so far money dey ground, my neighbor in the village build his own within 6 months from June to Dec, about 4 buildings, 1 dupeless and 3 downstairs all within 6months at the same time and in the same compound
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by pigineng(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
problem no dey finish

e dey possible but the building no go solid well
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by xperienced(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Three month is too much if you have all the cash ready. You can use one month

Oshey Julius Berger. I hope you know he's not making use of pre cast materials.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jfkitchen123(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
About how much would it cost? Rough estimation?
olukaygold:

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Bricklayer,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by xperienced(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
frozen70:

If you have the money, one month is enough for you to build and pack into it

Another Julius Berger. It's not possible as long as he's not using precast materials.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
xperienced:

Another Julius Berger. It's not possible as long as he's not using precast materials.

This is a bungalow

All the materials he needs are just available

The most important thing is his money, man powers are also available on ground
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by xperienced(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingralph:
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?

15m or below depends on location though.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by KensonAbule(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
It's possible with more man power.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by drtwist(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
let me handle your project . Will deliver in 10weeks
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Lorayne(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beg0176556777:

Dear Zyzxx10, I am very sorry for exposing your alternate and your begging attitude. Please forgive me. I won't interfere with your begging business again.

I know you did not sleep that night, you reported me to the mods and they had all my recent post deleted.

I am just coming from ban, the mods also banned my alternate for 10 years because you reported it.

huh?.... you quoted the wrong person, pal.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ashawopikin(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na your money go talk
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by VersatileVee: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
As a civil engineer... Yes sir, it can be done...and done really good...with more man power, available material and finance.
Even before 3months interval.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by vickybantin(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
am not a pro in this but rushing a job to me is never a good idea....I prefer to take enof time make I no need find engineer say house don bend.ppp
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by okalo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Cost of building seem to be location specific. But 7m can get you that house, if na 4 bedroom flat with three toilets

I pray o, 7m can take it to woodwork (roofing nt included)
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Prosperjohn: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=FirstCounsel post=98193199]I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks[/

Chat me up on 08100533705
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Succeszy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Am an architect I can deliver that building for you in less than two month if money won't be an issue.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by spores99(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
olukaygold:

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Bricklayer,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.
call or chat me 09088991401 I have business proposal for you
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by iCauseTrouble: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
I love the design. Can you send me the building plan?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
post=98208260:
Nothing is impossible...
One of us @[/b] built something a little big bigger than this last January to April 2020.

That being said, what we are really after is this [b]ishawuru
ishawuru ishawuru tin, what is that?
Is that incantations or what?
Abegii oooo angry

He is using it to collect something

na joke ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by RealAbdulqudus(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Completing the construction of this building in 3 months is very achievable.

I'll analyze the project planning now.

foundation to roof construction will take a maximum of 3 to 4 weeks.
Plastering, tiling works, installation of electrical and mechanical fittings will also take a max of 3 to 4 weeks.

Therefore it's achievable to complete this building project in 3 months with proper project planning, execution, construction , supervision without comprising the Quality and safety of the building.
I'm a construction engineer with 4 years experience in building duplexes and bungalows.

You can contact me on 08147620209 for free consultation and enquiry.

LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by boyc007: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
post=98208260:
Nothing is impossible...
One of us @[/b] built something a little big bigger than this last January to April 2020.

That being said, what we are really after is this [b]ishawuru
ishawuru ishawuru tin, what is that?
Is that incantations or what?
Abegii oooo angry

Guy abeg answer this question, wetin be dis order u dey call up-and-down? �

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.