Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,304 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat (4559 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Michelle55: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Should I call this one love in the air?

Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by CheedyJ(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2021
And this one go later come tell us say dem break him heart when his heart is already broken..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
I don't walk outrightly to a girl and start professing love it makes them be in control. I try to be friendly then I try find a way to have sex with her if she falls means she likes you. After lashing she will be the one initiating a relationship.
Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Jesse6(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
I swear he go tire cheesy
maiquel:

Hope? It will never work... she just gave him an ultimatum.
Besides the guy go tire... cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Sixfeetbelle: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lordfranklin:
This life eh
Funny enough I asked a lady who's giving me all the green lights in the world last night to tell me the advantages of me dating her. She replied with "I'll be caring, loving" bla bla bla and all other nonsense. I asked her to sleep over it and tender her answer to me when next my mind tells me to ask her.

The man in the chat above just bought himself the ugliest job on earth. Clear case of someone with no respect for his time and himself.
It'll surely end in premium tears

What were you expecting her to say to you?
Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by felong(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Duru9:
If I meet her tomorrow show her cash and invite her for dinner at transcorp Hilton she go still come
That's ladies for you. Very confused greedy creatures
Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Lordfranklin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What were you expecting her to say to you?
Nothing aside her response. My aim of asking her that question didn't really need an answer to tell who'll be in charge of the relationship.
Re: From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat by Magnoliaa(f): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
After the Op don stoke my expectations, was hoping to see a panties-dropping wooing...

Nhat impressed.

And he's even thanking sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.