Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? (355 Views)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? by Rabbi4real: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hello ma,

I am a young married woman. My marriage is about 3 years and I love my husband and he loves me very much. We have two small children. Before marriage, I never saw my husband as someone he is trying to portray and that is truly worrying me.

Truth...he is a good man, very caring and supports me but I have found out that he is a very moody person and that is truly affecting our relationship. Two areas where he displays this behavior is when we have any misunderstanding...and when he is maybe going through some pressure from work.

I know that people have mood swings but I have not experienced a man having long mood swings like my husband. If we have a misunderstanding, especially if I am the one that is right, instead of him to talk to me about it or apologize, he starts keeping quiet or his mood changes from being happy to being withdrawn.

When I try to talk to him, to get him out...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/18/how-do-you-handle-a-married-man-who-keeps-having-mood-swings/

Re: How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Since you know misunderstanding causes the mood swing, try to avoid anything that will bring misunderstanding between you two. Also when you notice he's going through pressure from work, avoid him. Simple.

Finally, put him in prayers that God should change him to that loving husband he used to be.
Re: How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? by tesseract: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
You may have married an arrogant man who is also childish.
Re: How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
hmm wahala be like dangote duvet..e nor dey cover nyansh well
Re: How Do You Handle A Married Man Who Keeps Having Mood Swings? by thesicilian: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
My honest advice for you is that you keep your marital issues out of the internet, otherwise your marriage is going to collapse faster than you can say Jack Robinson. For example, one is already saying your beloved husband may be arrogant and childish; God help you if you go home and react to him with that in your mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of Weakness? / Ghanaian Carer Reconciles With The White Client That Spat On Her / The Love Story Of Kalistus YAWA Skits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.