Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,625 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? (1229 Views)

My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! / Which Is Your Best Or Favourite Song In 2019? / Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by Gentle0wavez: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2021
You win again by The bee gees and Teacher don't teach me nonsense by Fela kuti.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by Ahdunns(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2021
My favorite song ever in this life eh, is

Either way.

By Snakehips and Anne marie ft joey bada$$.

Most nicest cool song ever.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by PETUK(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
grin angry grin grin

baralatie:

of all the songs in the history of the world
Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by PETUK(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2021
I love so many songs but I think you all should listen to Helium by Sia,, check out the lyrics of the song as well

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by Boxer007(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2021
johnSdoe:
Was listening to my playlist this evening and realized theres this particular song I've listened to a lot times, for years actually and I'm not still tired of it. Anytime I listen to it, it brings this sort of nostalgic feeling, basically my favourite song ever. So what's that song that you could tag as your most favourite ever?

sound of music .... i love that $hit mennnn. I even cry 3 times watching the movie. I had to lie to my babe that my eye was juss watery! angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? by format9798(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Amarantine by Enya. Her songs are usually deep. They enrich the soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You Hot Hard Videos (FREE) / Lady Says She Will Tattoo Naira Marley Face On Her Virgin, After He Follows Her / After A Video Of Her Lover Kissing And Touching Her Boobs Went Viral, A Secondar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.