Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! (858 Views)

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / DNA: My Saddest Ever Day In Court - Kenneth Ikonne / What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Arrdee- Flowers (Say my name)...

Lyrics:

I don't give girls flowers,

I'll give you good wood though

If you want me all for yourself, then

Darling you probably should go,

There's no way I will stand in the rain

I can still make you say my name, say my name, say my name

Life without me might drive you insane

I don't give girls flowers, I'll give you good wood though

If you want me all for yourself, then

Darling you probably should go

Nah, baby, I can't make your bed but I can make your night

See, I ain't the trustin' type and it's lust, not love

And she said "I'm done this time 'cause

"You make love to me like I'm the one

Then run off and duck my calls for a month

Make me feel special and then like a mug

Got you up in my guts but I hate your guts"

I come back, darling, why you're rantin'?

Girl, I'm single and I always have been

Never promised you nothin' but panting

Sweating 'em plans on a late night antics

She said "You don't show me no respect

And you're only callin' me for the sex"

At least I call 'cause the rest just all come crawlin'

I don't give girls flowers

If you want me all for yourself

Then darling you probably should go

Might drive you crazy, psycho

I'm wavy so I'm textin' typos

But you know what I'm on, come, my girl

We can stay all night 'til the light show (come through)

She said "If I'm comin', I'm comin' to talk

Ain't comin' to cum 'cause I'm glad that I'm bored

Not some little whọre who will come anytime that you call

We ain't cool anymore"

Ah, why you gotta be like that?

You know you'll miss me and you'll be right back

And you're not a whọre, you shouldn't speak like that

I'm nothin' but honest, you know how it is

The life that I live, I don't want a chick, I don't wanna settle

You know you're my favorite petal but

I'll bring you flowers in the pouring rain

Living without you is driving me insane

I'll bring you flowers, I'll make your day

Those tears you cry, I'll dry them all away, away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
A 19 year old cutie! Reminds me of Eminem... He's British...

Beyonce helped write the song!

Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
I love that Body 2 - Russ million ft Tion wayne, Arrdee and The rest
with Oliver twist. .

Mehn that guy got barz, flows and delivery. .
Love his usage of words. grin

Oliver Twist- my favourite frm him grin
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Play me some Trap.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:
I love that Body 2 - Russ million ft Tion wayne, Arrdee and The rest

with Oliver twist. .

Mehn that guy got barz, flows and delivery. .

Love his usage of words. grin

Oliver Twist- my favourite frm him grin
I've never heard the Oliver twist song... But this song breaks my heart... embarassed

I feel like the stupid girl who's been messed with... But I totally relate to being him too...
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Play me some Trap.

Have you heard the song??!!! Listen!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWxBN4w4bk-c&ved=2ahUKEwjZ5-3xh7T1AhVE2-AKHSbUBAkQwqsBegQIARAF&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw0iniUPkCvUOvvBIDMKEQSD
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

Have you heard the song??!!! Listen!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWxBN4w4bk-c&ved=2ahUKEwjZ5-3xh7T1AhVE2-AKHSbUBAkQwqsBegQIARAF&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw0iniUPkCvUOvvBIDMKEQSD

Play me some Migos!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Play me some Migos!!!!

grin grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
angry angry angry

Why you in that mood?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Justice4Toto: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Na wa ooo so portable Don dey use cream
This Zaazu guy
Na wa o
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why you in that mood?
Mood swings... Sorry...

I'm listening to B Young- wine...

And I'm sad...

I hate music sometimes... Plus, love is frustrating
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:
This Zaazu guy
Na wa o
Uuh?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Mood swings... Sorry...

And I'm sad...

Come talk to Daddy.

wink
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:
This Zaazu guy
Na wa o

He used it before just that he's got access to funds that can make him get the more expensive and useless bleaching cream.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Kolena: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Mood swings... Sorry...

And I'm sad...

How old are you?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Come talk to Daddy.

wink

You hate love, remember?

Imagine, all your life you've been abandoned... And you've felt alone... And you've reconciled with the reality that's you would live to never truly love and be loved...

It's not because you're so bad... You just have a messed up impression of true love... You're a hopeless romantic... You want someone to sit with you besides a slow flowing stream... Under the shade of a tree... Just staring at the clouds...
Those quiet, sincere moments...

Because of this, you're overly critical of everyone... You don't believe in love because your version of love doesn't exist... Everyone else is false so you've given up... Every relationship, you focus more on sex and the pleasure...

Then someone comes along and she absolutely loves you... But you don't love them back... And you mess with her feelings because you're a coward and you're too scared of being alone... Until you finally crush her heart, you move away and that's the end of the one-sided, cruel relationship...

After, you meet someone you're madly inlove with... But she's been hurt before... And she's hesitant... And later even after she opens up, you're still scared... Because you know how she feels and you regret that's it's with you... You wish you could rip her open and see if her heart beats as fast as yours... She reassures you that it does but still... This is your first love and you're not hers...

This is the first leap of faith... But what ever logic you have left, that pessimistic side tells you that you're gonna end up being hurt... But for every minute of her company and love, you take the risk...

Then there are the little secrets you have... And your insecurities... And when she says, "I love you"... You know it's just the front you put up... Not the weird, sad you...

Love hurts... The doubt...

1 Like

Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kolena:

How old are you?
18. Any reason?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Kolena: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
18. Any reason?
None, just asking
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

You hate love, remember?

Imagine, all your life you've been abandoned... And you've felt alone... And you've reconciled with the reality that's you would live to never truly love and be loved...

It's not because you're so bad... You just have a messed up impression of true love... You're a hopeless romantic... You want someone to sit with you besides a slow flowing stream... Under the shade of a tree... Just staring at the clouds...

Because of this, you're overly critical of everyone... You don't believe in love because your version of love doesn't exist... Everyone else is false so you've given up... Every relationship, you focus more on sex and the pleasure...

Then someone comes along and she absolutely loves you... But you don't love them back... And you mess with her feelings because you're a coward and you're too scared of being alone... Until you finally crush her heart, you move away and that's the end of the one-sided, cruel relationship...

After, you meet someone you're madly inlove with... But she's been hurt before... And she's hesitant... And later even after she opens up, you're still scared... Because you know how she feels and you regret that's it's with you... You wish you could rip her open and see if her heart beats as fast as yours... She reassures you that it does but still... This is your first love and you're not hers...

I don't hate love. I just play smart. No girl has ever crushed my heart before. None will, and none can.

Sorry for what you're going through. We all have the demons we face individually. Life's crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Kolena: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

You hate love, remember?

This is the first leap of faith... But what ever logic you have left, that pessimistic side tells you that you're gonna end up being hurt... But for every minute of her company and love, you take the risk...

Then there are the little secrets you have... And your insecurities... And when she says, "I love you"... You know it's just the front you put up... Not the weird, sad you...

Why're you searching for love at your age? I suggest you focus on other things.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kolena:

Why're you searching for love at your age? I suggest you focus on other things.
I'm legally an adult... Teens love...

Besides, he's my friend...my only friend...

You mean school? Don't be bothered... My grades are perfect
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

I don't hate love. I just play smart. No girl has ever crushed my heart before. None will, and none can.

Sorry for what you're going through. We all have the demons we face individually. Life's crazy.

You didn't help... But I feel better... So thanks for allowing me quote you to vent...

Playing smart... Hmm

As long as you have a stupid heart... You're sure to love... You just haven't met her
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
You didn't help... But I feel better... So thanks for allowing me quote you to vent...

Playing smart... Hmm

As long as you have a stupid heart... You're sure to love... You just haven't met her

'Her' can only be Gal Gadot. Sadly, she's married.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

'Her' can only be Gal Gadot. Sadly, she's married.
A crush on a celebrity? I couldn't have guessed!
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
A crush on a celebrity? I couldn't have guessed!

Lol

Told you I'm unpredictable! What were you expecting?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol

Told you I'm unpredictable! What were you expecting?
I don't know... I thought you would tell me 'Her' didn't exist...

Love is complicated... So I can't predict your story... Maybe you wouldn't ever love... Or maybe you would...

It's all bullshit...
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ngwa Sa siam..
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't know... I thought you would tell me 'Her' didn't exist...

Love is complicated... So I can't predict your story... Maybe you wouldn't ever love... Or maybe you would...

It's all bullshit...

I hate being vulnerable. Gal Gadot is beautiful. Have you seen her speak?
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm legally an adult... Teens love...

Besides, he's my friend...my only friend...

You mean school? Don't be bothered... My grades are perfect

Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Berry??

I'm surprised....but I ain't angry with you.... I thought you've got no relationship issues with any specific person...

Welcome to life.......these things happen..... somehow .. there's need to get used to certain things...... but it's a matter of chance.... I have never heard anyone saying HellVictorinho is my crush or I love him but he doesn't love me..

But I don't really want it because I don't want any girl/lady to say I shattered her heart....damn it!

My heart has passed through enough ..... I think my head should be my platform for making decisions.....but even my head can be affected by certain things including your messages.....Berry.... I don't know how else to put it.... I think any relationship either of us has with anyone towards friendship or anything like that should be profit-based.....if I'm attracted to you,then you owe me a positive response and vice-versa....if the exchange of positive energies can't happen,then the attraction dies.... nothing lost... nothing gained...

I hope I have made sense..... to you....at least....Berry..... from the most passionate part of my head.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Bastard1stborn: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
This must be the song played while taking off your cherry. Be good girl
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Bastard1stborn: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Berry??

I'm surprised....but I ain't angry with you.... I thought you've got no relationship issues with any specific person...

Welcome to life.......these things happen..... somehow .. there's need to get used to certain things...... but it's a matter of chance.... I have never heard anyone saying HellVictorinho is my crush or I love him but he doesn't love me..

But I don't really want it because I don't want any girl/lady to say I shattered her heart....damn it!

My heart has passed through enough ..... I think my head should be my platform for making decisions.....but even my head can be affected by certain things including your messages.....Berry.... I don't know how else to put it.... I think any relationship either of us has with anyone towards friendship or anything like that should be profit-based.....if I'm attracted to you,then you owe me a positive response and vice-versa....if the exchange of positive energies can't happen,then the attraction dies.... nothing lost... nothing gained...

I hope I have made sense..... to you....at least....Berry..... from the most passionate part of my head.

If I be Berry, I would ignore you and tell you to Bleep off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time / How Can I Get Over Obsession..? / Help!! I Don't Know How To Make Firm Decisions!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.