Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? (4323 Views)

My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by AlexJustin(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
my friend has been asking me for an advice on this but I don't know what to advise him as I don't want to advise him wrongly.

He celebrated his birthday few years ago but, his girl didn't even know it was his birthday until noon. worst of it was that She did even post him on her WhatsApp Status, Facebook or other social media. She saw his post on FB and replied his watsap status with "Happy birthday my love".
This is a girl my friend do flaunt on WhatsApp especially on her birthday that his mom and Siblings has known her.

my friend is worried that she's seeing someone else or is ashamed of him.

what do you think guys?
I don't want to be the one to break their relationship.
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by EUEA: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
hmm,ok o
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by HolyMakanaki(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your Friend Is Dating Himself. The Hoe Must Be Getting Things From Other Guys Online So Thats Why She Doesnt Wanna Post Ur Friend. Tell Your Friend To Stop Being Simpish.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Sundrus: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Them just be fucckmates

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your friend or you is very immature.

What if there was no WhatsApp? She go do billboard for you for lekki round about. grin

Una too carry relationship for head for Nigeria. Can’t you just fvck and move on?

14 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
you're the one bro wink

moreover , she might have forgotten so always remind her , me self no dey celebrate birthdays cus it doesn't move me and i am very busy to start organizing shit wink

2 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by thesicilian: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Don't read any meaning into her actions. Typical Nigerian girlfriends do not remember their boyfriends' birthdays

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
She doesn't care about your guy. He's obviously dating himself.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by falcon01: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
he shouldn't be serious with her, just keep fucking that's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ogbeni she is not your girlfwend just your turn

5 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by odun51587: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2021
you're the one bro moreover , she might have forgotten so always remind her , me self no dey celebrate birthdays cus it doesn't move me and i am very busy to start organizing shit

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by paulolee(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2021
it seems showing of love or proof that a bea is truly in love js when she posts u online for the world to see..
av been in so many relationships and few girls have posted me during my birthdays but I haven't posted any before because I dnt like it and I like keeping dt part of me Private...
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ogbeni she is not your girlfwend just your turn

The mumu's eye will soon clear. A woman can only front you when your pocket is full. Don't love any woman except maybe your wife if you believe in marriage and even if your so girlfriend brings love to you, reject it because it is scam. Wives don't love their husbands these days let alone hoes.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Frankraj: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2021
She does like your friend and she is ashamed of him . The only reason she is still with him is because of the money and gift she gets from him. She has other guys nacking her and paying her. So she is just an Olosho

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by juniorstar(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2021
it doesn't mean if she doesn't post you then don't post her. but make sure you aren't a simp. nothing do you.
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Dreyton36: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Me know say na you the thing happen to, bad guy grin

You sure say you even they see that babe kpata?

Una too they carry women matter for head,I understand how you feel, but listen son

Who take you serious naim you go take serious

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by czarr(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2021
The girl is still a learner sha....many girls would post you on their whatsapp but they make sure from their settings that only you can see it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Michelle55: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Well if your woman or should I say your friend's woman is real and like some private women out there, you've got nothing to worry about. She might not be a social media freak but it doesn't mean she loves him any less alright.

As for me, I can't remember the last time I visited my Facebook, Twitter is non existent because I don't have any, Instagram dey swallow person data so that one na no go area and I believe a man should know the kinda person he's going into a relationship with, that's goes to say no one should make a big deal out of a non existent issue just because she didn't show him to the world (besides why should she showcase him when he's actually her world?) cheesy so Op relax yourself and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with dating a private person.

Your friend loves showing her off while she enjoys keeping him all to herself, everyone has a way of showing their affection to their loved ones so fret not.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Olajydeey: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2021
paulolee:
it seems showing of love or proof that a bea is truly in love js when she posts u online for the world to see..
av been in so many relationships and few girls have posted me during my birthdays but I haven't posted any before because I dnt like it and I like keeping dt part of me Private...

Did You read the part of Till NOON?
Even though, She didnt post
That's not An offence but Not calling or Remembering Till the Afternoon
That's way Off not cool..Mhen
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by raphroye: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2021
So you need pastor to tell your that you're not the main guy abi
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by plyz: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
my ex did same thing to me.. I walked away from her without thinking 2ce(although that's not d main reason I left but that fueled my decision)...she still calls to beg, av moved on long time lol.... person wey value u no go carry ur matter play ten ten...
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by CheedyJ(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
No oo, she’s very proud of ur friend although I know it’s you.. she doesn’t wanna post his picture to avoid ‘I caught my boo with my best friend ‘ ish.. hope you get my point...peaz awt...
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
I do not support uploading boyfriend’s pics and Girlfriend’s pics on social media, as no one knows tomorrow. You should only flaunt your partner once you are married, not even engaged.

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by jimmychang: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Don't read any meaning into her actions. Typical Nigerian girlfriends do not remember their boyfriends' birthdays

Girls remember birthdays more than guys ...she obviously don't care about him grin grin
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
He is only dating himself
Tell him that
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by anochuko01(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Where I'll have a problem is if the girl posts others guys pictures.

I personally don't post pictures on my status, not even mine, and any woman who i get to date would have to deal with that till I'm sure I'll be married to her. I love my privacy and the suspense it gives to peeps. Even you as the girl go command respect from people when they finally get to meet you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Speedy001(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Don't die for love
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Tunde835(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
HolyMakanaki:
Your Friend Is Dating Himself. The Hoe Must Be Getting Things From Other Guys Online So Thats Why She Doesnt Wanna Post Ur Friend. Tell Your Friend To Stop Being Simpish.
Pure and unrefined truth

1 Like

Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlexJustin:
my friend has been asking me for an advice on this but I don't know what to advise him as I don't want to advise him wrongly.

He celebrated his birthday few years ago but, his girl didn't even know it was his birthday until noon. worst of it was that She did even post him on her WhatsApp Status, Facebook or other social media. She saw his post on FB and replied his watsap status with "Happy birthday my love".
This is a girl my friend do flaunt on WhatsApp especially on her birthday that his mom and Siblings has known her.

my friend is worried that she's seeing someone else or is ashamed of him.

what do you think guys?
I don't want to be the one to break their relationship.
U & Ur Friend Should Stop Assuming. Has He Bothered To Ask Her? Does Ur Friend Knows Her Reason(s)? Did Ur Friend Know Weda She 4got It Was His Birthday?
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by AlexJustin(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
U & Ur Friend Should Stop Assuming. Has He Bothered To Ask Her? Does Ur Friend Knows Her Reason(s)? Did Ur Friend Know Weda She 4got It Was His Birthday?

The main issue was that she didn't post him on her WhatsApp status or Facebook as he usually does for her.
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by AlexJustin(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2021
SpicyMimi:
I do not support uploading boyfriend’s pics and Girlfriend’s pics on social media, as no one knows tomorrow. You should only flaunt your partner once you are married, not even engaged.
why? ��
Re: Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2021
AlexJustin:

why? ��
What if he breaks her heart? She finds another man and still upload pics? Nahhh! Show off only your hubby or wifey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / I'm In A Mess Help Out Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.