Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum (17209 Views)

Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike / Fayose Reacts As Oshiomhole Attacks Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Abid2020:

All that is not a sin perhaps according to them.

The funny thing is all that was done by Muhammad.

He slept and encouraged his followers to sleep with different females in the legalised practice of Islamic prostitution masked as temporary marriage called mu'tuah
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by badman007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abid2020:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim. What I know is Islam a religion of peace

No Justice, No Peace...

Respect my rights and freedoms
Allow me enjoy my “infidelity” in ✌�Peace?!!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are you just finding out that FFK is a fool?

Imagine him using the phrase 'no real Christian', but real Christians can be involved in armed robbery, internet fraud, kidnapping, drug peddling, human trafficking, ritual killings etc.

Real Christians can batter their wives, sleep around in hotels with prostitutes and other people's wives abi?

Real Christians like FFK, who are in politics, can embezzle and loot public treasuries abi?

The funny thing is all that was done by Muhammad and not Jesus so I guess these "real" Christians are following Muhammad, the "best model&example for all mankind" instead of the sinless Jesus.

He slept and encouraged his followers to sleep with different females in the legalised practice of Islamic prostitution masked as temporary marriage called mu'tuah. He took any female he wanted at will even took the Jewess that Allah who speaks in the qur'an ordered him to tell Muslims not to have Jews and Christians as allies. This Jewess ended up giving him the poison meat that killed him all from her pain of Muhammad wasting all her people and taking her by force.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ بْنِ صُهَيْبٍ، وَثَابِتٍ الْبُنَانِيِّ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلَّى الصُّبْحَ بِغَلَسٍ ثُمَّ رَكِبَ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ خَرِبَتْ خَيْبَرُ، إِنَّا إِذَا نَزَلْنَا بِسَاحَةِ قَوْمٍ فَسَاءَ صَبَاحُ الْمُنْذَرِينَ ‏"

‏‏‏ فَخَرَجُوا يَسْعَوْنَ فِي السِّكَكِ وَيَقُولُونَ مُحَمَّدٌ وَالْخَمِيسُ ـ قَالَ وَالْخَمِيسُ الْجَيْشُ ـ فَظَهَرَ عَلَيْهِمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَتَلَ الْمُقَاتِلَةَ وَسَبَى الذَّرَارِيَّ، فَصَارَتْ صَفِيَّةُ لِدِحْيَةَ الْكَلْبِيِّ، وَصَارَتْ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ تَزَوَّجَهَا وَجَعَلَ صَدَاقَهَا عِتْقَهَا‏‏ فَقَالَ عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ لِثَابِتٍ يَا أَبَا مُحَمَّدٍ، أَنْتَ سَأَلْتَ أَنَسًا مَا أَمْهَرَهَا قَالَ أَمْهَرَهَا نَفْسَهَا‏‏ فَتَبَسَّمَ‏‏

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) offered the Fajr prayer when it was still dark, then he rode and said, 'Allah Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. When we approach near to a nation, the most unfortunate is the morning of those who have been warned." The people came out into the streets saying, "Muhammad and his army." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) vanquished them by force and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiya was taken by Dihya Al-Kalbi and later she belonged to Allah's Apostle go who married her and her Mahr was her manumission.

Sahih al-Bukhari 947
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 14, Hadith 68

Muhaqmmad looted and always was given the biggest share of all loots after each war campaign by his followers. His followers(the first set of Muslims) would capture women and once he noticed that they were very beautiful. He would have them reassigned back to himself all under the fact that Allah revealed it. Such a classic 419 prophet.

Muhammad butchered and beheaded people.

Now, bring these kind of charges against Jesus Christ whom he claimed to "sealed". Let's see.

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
PervertProphet:

Then those "Christians" are only following after Muhammad the murderous prophet and not their Jesus they are supposed to follow.

You want to see proofs of him chopping bodies and beheading individuals?

Actually, they are more likely to be emulating their blood-sucking, genocidal rapist bastard Yahweh and his crimes against humanity in the old Testament
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

Actually, they are more likely to be emulating their blood-sucking, genocidal rapist bastard Yahweh and his crimes against humanity in the old Testament

Same Yahweh and his books confirmed by Muhammad the Pedophile?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by xeeco: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Nigerian Christians sef..

The Governor with better understanding gave a factual claim, you in Abuja smoking cocaine is getting sentimental..

Insurgency is a big business and everyone is in it cashing out, not quite long a French national was apprehended among captured Boko haram members, investigation revealed that he is a mine and IED expert.., Turkish Airlines staffs have been accused of aiding Boko Haram logistics, helicopters have been sighted several times making arms drop off to the Boko Haram camp , are the pilots also screened and only Muslims selected

Bornu , Yobe and Adamawa has a large numbers of Christians, so what our holier-than-thou Nigerian Christians like Saint Fani Kayode want to tell us is not a single Christian is part of Boko Haram Drug running, Arms supply, logistics, ICT, information gathering and other aspect of the multi million dollars terrorism business

Don't push this pathological lie further. This is prepositerous. What is the connection between Christianity and Islamic terrorist whose major preoccupation and objective as dictated by their religious beliefs and texts is to annihilate Christianity?
How can a Christian be on same ranks with these blood thirsty demon without them becoming victims. Please if there pictorial evidence of Christians that were caught show us or forever remain silent. Politicizing issues such as this is the bane of Nigeria's peace and tranquility.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
PervertProphet:

As usual your illiterate Plagiarizer mad prophet Muhammad was always speaking from a double tongue. He was a conman who plagiarised different fables, myths, stories as the qur'an. This is also what he had to say about the Christians and even the now extinct group called the Sabeans who were pagan worshippers. He always ascribing his mad sayings to Allah said that these group of people have nothing to fear not even have to be Muslims to be saved. He was that contradictory. Next verses he is talking of killing them for Allah's sake.

اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَالَّذِيۡنَ هَادُوۡا وَالنَّصٰرٰى وَالصّٰبِـِٕـيۡنَ مَنۡ اٰمَنَ بِاللّٰهِ وَالۡيَوۡمِ الۡاٰخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًـا فَلَهُمۡ اَجۡرُهُمۡ عِنۡدَ رَبِّهِمۡۚ وَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ
Maududi translation of the qur'an(Surah Al-baqarah ayah 62)
Rest assured that whosoever from among the Muslims or the Jews or the Christians or the Sabaeans believes in Allah and the Last Day, and performs good deeds, he will have his reward with his Lord and he will have no cause for fear and grief.

Saheeh translation of the qur'an(Uthmani Script different from the Urdu script)
Qur'an 9:29
قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَنْ يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

This and other verses plus the personal lifestyle of the murderous prophet Muhammad are where the true Muslims like Boko Haram drop their inspiration for terrorism from.

I don't think you're reasonable enough for me to challenge you.

after the series of editing you have done/copy in the first verse.

be standard for me listen to you.

there's no such version of the Qur'an unless if #Antiislams published it.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I don't think you're reasonable enough for me to challenge you.

after the series of editing you have done/copy in the first verse.

be standard for me listen to you.

there's no such version of the Qur'an unless if #Antiislams published it.

I think I am as unreasonable as your beloved dirty Pedophile Prophet Muhammad whose sayings, deeds, and actions showed he was every inch as dirty as Shaytaan.

The only thing is I am so "unreasonable" to expose them. Please, challenge me so I can be "unreasonable" more. You wey no know wetin dey inside qur'an and hadiths aside headslamming five times a day and cramming Arabic words that you yourself don't know nothing about.

See your Prophet Muhammad here:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ بَزَقَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي ثَوْبِهِ‏.‏ طَوَّلَهُ ابْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ حَدَّثَنِي حُمَيْدٌ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَنَسًا عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) once spat in his clothes.

Sahih al-Bukhari 241
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 242  

grin grin

Such dirty man. No wonder Allah in the qur'an even called him an illiterate and to seize him by the neck. I hope you do that too(spit in your clothes) as you are to do all what the "prophet" Muhammad does.
Imagine, you in a boardroom meeting spitting into your clothes.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَخَذَ طَرَفَ رِدَائِهِ فَبَصَقَ فِيهِ فَرَدَّ بَعْضَهُ عَلَى بَعْضٍ ‏.‏
It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet (ï·º took the hem of his garment and spat on it, rubbed it together briefly and let it drop.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 309
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 310
Sunan an-Nasa'i

Yuck!!!!

Antiislam ko!
Antiislam ni!

Whenever we show you what's in your Islamic records that are sahih(authentic) with the references. Una go start to dey lie say na "Prophet" Google or "Caliph" Internet na im invent am.
grin grin

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَهْزٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الْحَكَمُ، عَنْ ذَرٍّ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ أَبْزَى، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، سَأَلَ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ عَنِ التَّيَمُّمِ، فَلَمْ يَدْرِ مَا يَقُولُ فَقَالَ عَمَّارٌ أَتَذْكُرُ حَيْثُ كُنَّا فِي سَرِيَّةٍ فَأَجْنَبْتُ فَتَمَعَّكْتُ فِي التُّرَابِ فَأَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏

‏ إِنَّمَا يَكْفِيكَ هَكَذَا ‏"

‏ ‏‏ وَضَرَبَ شُعْبَةُ بِيَدَيْهِ عَلَى رُكْبَتَيْهِ وَنَفَخَ فِي يَدَيْهِ وَمَسَحَ بِهِمَا وَجْهَهُ وَكَفَّيْهِ مَرَّةً وَاحِدَةً ‏‏

It was narrated from Ibn 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abza, from his father, that a man asked 'Umar bin Al-Khattab about Tayammum and he did not know what to say. 'Ammar said:

"Do you remember when we were on a campaign, and I became Junub and rolled in the dust, then I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and he said: 'This would have been sufficient.'" (One of the narrators) Shu'bah struck his hands on his knees and blew into his hands, then he wiped his face and palms with them once.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 318
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 319
Sunan an-Nasai

Whenever Muhammad had epileptic seizures which he termed as the revelations coming to him which entailed he must have been rolling on the floor and shaking.

He now advices his followers to use dust in case they see no water for wudu or when they are in the state of junub. The question for you as the only "reasonable" human being we have in this world as you claimed. How does rolling oneself or covering oneself in dust ensure cleanliness?
Please use your "reasonable" sense to answer this?

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَهْزٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الْحَكَمُ، عَنْ ذَرٍّ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ أَبْزَى، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، سَأَلَ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ عَنِ التَّيَمُّمِ، فَلَمْ يَدْرِ مَا يَقُولُ فَقَالَ عَمَّارٌ أَتَذْكُرُ حَيْثُ كُنَّا فِي سَرِيَّةٍ فَأَجْنَبْتُ فَتَمَعَّكْتُ فِي التُّرَابِ فَأَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏

‏ ‏‏ وَضَرَبَ شُعْبَةُ بِيَدَيْهِ عَلَى رُكْبَتَيْهِ وَنَفَخَ فِي يَدَيْهِ وَمَسَحَ بِهِمَا وَجْهَهُ وَكَفَّيْهِ مَرَّةً وَاحِدَةً ‏‏
It was narrated from Ibn 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abza, from his father, that a man asked 'Umar bin Al-Khattab about Tayammum and he did not know what to say. 'Ammar said:

"Do you remember when we were on a campaign, and I became Junub and rolled in the dust, then I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and he said: 'This would have been sufficient.'" (One of the narrators) Shu'bah struck his hands on his knees and blew into his hands, then he wiped his face and palms with them once.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan an-Nasai

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Biodun556(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Yes!

A lie from the pit of hell.

'Cos north is the only pit that links to hell.

Criminals!

https://www.nairaland.com/6370466/christian-member-boko-haram#98198511
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Biodun556(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rareoil:

Lia Sherebu was the only chibok girl not released because she didn't convert to Islam, how will a Christian work for shekau

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Biodun556(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
payloader:
They think Christianity is just a title taken by anyone who is not a Muslim, and I don't blame them. They don't know what Christianity means, or entails. Even inside the Church, not everyone is a Christian. A Christian is someone who has openly confessed the Lordship of Master Jesus over his/her life, and has renounced the world and its ways, and has accepted to live a righhteous and holy life, loving God and mankind with all his/her heart. That is the true definition of Christianity. So, for gov Zulum to announce that Christians are among the sponsors of Bokoharam shows the ignorance of the Muslim world on Christianity.

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Uchechukwu88: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mumu. Do u think Christians are like mumuslim who takes killings as their hubby?

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
PervertProphet:

I think I am as unreasonable as your beloved dirty Pedophile Prophet Muhammad whose sayings, deeds, and actions showed he was every inch as dirty as Shaytaan.

The only thing is I am so "unreasonable" to expose them. Please, challenge me so I can be "unreasonable" more. You wey no know wetin dey inside qur'an and hadiths aside headslamming five times a day and cramming Arabic words that you yourself don't know nothing about.

See your Prophet Muhammad here:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ بَزَقَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي ثَوْبِهِ‏.‏ طَوَّلَهُ ابْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ حَدَّثَنِي حُمَيْدٌ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَنَسًا عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) once spat in his clothes.

Sahih al-Bukhari 241
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 242  

grin grin

Such dirty man. No wonder Allah in the qur'an even called him an illiterate and to seize him by the neck. I hope you do that too(spit in your clothes) as you are to do all what the "prophet" Muhammad does.
Imagine, you in a boardroom meeting spitting into your clothes.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَخَذَ طَرَفَ رِدَائِهِ فَبَصَقَ فِيهِ فَرَدَّ بَعْضَهُ عَلَى بَعْضٍ ‏.‏
It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet (ï·º took the hem of his garment and spat on it, rubbed it together briefly and let it drop.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 309
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 310
Sunan an-Nasa'i

Yuck!!!!

Antiislam ko!
Antiislam ni!

Whenever we show you what's in your Islamic records that are sahih(authentic) with the references. Una go start to dey lie say na "Prophet" Google or "Caliph" Internet na im invent am.
grin grin

Hadith

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan an-Nasai

Whenever Muhammad had epileptic seizures which he termed as the revelations coming to him which entailed he must have been rolling on the floor and shaking.

He now advices his followers to use dust in case they see no water for wudu or when they are in the state of junub. The question for you as the only "reasonable" human being we have in this world as you claimed. How does rolling oneself or covering oneself in dust ensure cleanliness?
Please use your "reasonable" sense to answer this?

Hadith

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan an-Nasai

I don't listen to Astrays. false editor.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Organs(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
zang:
I'm suspicious of this Bornu governor.
He might have a hand In the insurgency ravaging the north east.

Well, who am I to judge?
Only God can judge

Time will tell

Bros, you and the people liking your comments are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. You just open mouth and talk anyhow with no proof.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Organs(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
ourchoice:
In life, it is wiser to speak less and listen more.

Governor Zulum was almost becoming a man loved by all for his perceived devotion and dedication to end Boko Haram insurgency in his state and geopolitical zone.

But he just killed that love and trust many had for him with this thoughtless and careless statement that Christians are among Boko Haram terrorist group. Even devil know it's a big fat lie.

Let's not make mistake here, Boko Haram kidnaps people at gunpoint and forcefully convert them to join their terror group. That Boko Haram adopted some Christians and probably forced them to join them as a bait to spare their life does not mean Christians are members of Boko Haram because Boko Haram is founded on the principles and doctrines of Islamic extremism, and the moment you join them, you must accept their extreme Islamic doctrines and practices.

Also that some unscrupulous humans who bear Christian name engage in arms smuggling and trading with Boko Haram as their personal business does not mean Christians are Boko Haram members.

Lastly, we have independent mercenaries who render their nefarious services to people in such need, these people can be Hindu, Christians, Muslims, atheist, Satanists, etc. Whatever they are doing is out of business and money consciousness not based on their religion or religious beliefs, so counting them as part of Boko Haram is nothing but sheer foolishness and ignorance or intentional art of blackmail to coverup the truth.

The only sure and sustainable way to end Boko Haram, banditry and all forms of terrorism ravaging Northern Nigeria is for Northern Nigerian political elites to look inwards; start with total ban on almajiri system that breeds poverty among children and youths and make them easy and willing tools for terrorist organisations to recruit.

Northern Nigeria need to start a serious war on family planning to control childbirth and to reduce the rate at which the poorest people and those that cannot even fend for themselves birth children recklessly.

Lastly, they need to tone down on extreme religious doctrines and practice and embrace civilisation that focuses more on humanity, wealth creation, healthy living, freedom for all and love for all, instead of holding on to outdated religious practices that strive to conquer and dominate, which were characterised of religions of the ancients. The time of conquering kingdoms and nations and societies through religious invasion and indoctrination have passed.

Almost every Nigerian Christian prays for an end to Boko Haram and other terror groups like the Fulani herdsmen terrorists, the acclaimed bandits, etc. The world need peace, unity of purpose and of course wealth creation for all than religious hullabaloo

All this long epistle, just from your lack of understanding and your bigotry. So, all Christians are saints? You know all Christians and they are all saints abi? Bigots will forever remain ignorant bigots.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by zang: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Organs:

Bros, you and the people liking your comments are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. You just open mouth and talk anyhow with no proof.

Am I part of the government?
For saying my own opinion, I'm part of nigeria problems ba.

You want proof? then go get it from those that are not part of Nigeria problem.

Peace unto you Sir!
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by broadman20: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

If you were any smart, you would have known that a person of my status would not make any remark on something without verification.

Do you even know my academic qualifications? Which exams am I having problems with? I can see that you are someone who likes to talk without reasoning or researching. Did I mention that FFK said he is a real Christian? FFK said real Christians cannot belong to Boko Haram. What does that mean? So, would a real Muslim belong to Boko Haram? Isn't that a senseless comment? And you are here to talk further nonsense.

Now, go back to the original post. It has in it a snapshot of FFK's direct comments from his Twitter handle.

Abeg, focus on improving your grammar for now and leave social media commentary'. Which one is 'Did FFK said he is a real Christian?' Are you sure you completed your elementary education?

"IF YOU WERE ANY SMART"
An incomplete wrong statement made by a world class village school teacher.
Thank you Mr CORRECTOR, but remember to remove the plank in your eyes first abeg.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by egobetatoday: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kubernetes:
"No real Christian will be into BH"
Again, let's be fair, no real God fearing Muslim will be into BH.

She has come again! But God fearing Mohammed went to 33 wars to kill. Rubbish! The 'real muslims' you talk about are the ones not following Muhammad's example. They will find themselves in Allahs hell surely. The real Muslims behave like Muhammad by going to war, conquering territories, killing and maiming. I'm surprised that Muslims don't know that Muhammad went to WARSSSSS and KILLED PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by egobetatoday: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

That means you have nothing bad to say about Jesus...no be us say make your prophet disgrace you people by all his evil atrocitiescheesy (no be fault of Christians oo) prophet my as.s cheesy
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by egobetatoday: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
PervertProphet:

Same Yahweh and his books confirmed by Muhammad the Pedophile?
Confused people, I tell you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
egobetatoday:

That means you have nothing bad to say about Jesus...no be us say make your prophet disgrace you people by all his evil atrocitiescheesy (no be fault of Christians oo) prophet my as.s cheesy

Yes, because Jesus is a servant of Allah. Yahweh is an imposting rapist
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I don't listen to Astrays. false editor.

Don't worry. Continue following a confused self professed false prophet-one who slept with a 9year old doll playing girl child.

Shaytaan is playing Olopon with your life. You think a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad will bring you to God. You are joking. You better run to Jesus the true al-masih before you will go and join Muhammad in hell where he is receiving whips from 70wives imported from hell and 2 transparent glassy sex dolls.

False Headslammer.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
PervertProphet:

Don't worry. Continue following a confused self professed false prophet-one who slept with a 9year old doll playing girl child.

Shaytaan is playing Olopon with your life. You think a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad will bring you to God. You are joking. You better run to Jesus the true al-masih before you will go and join Muhammad in hell where he is receiving whips from 70wives imported from hell and 2 transparent glassy sex dolls.

False Headslammer.

You're an infidel, no wonder!(who will do this if not you) you're certified to do so.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yes, because Jesus is a servant of Allah. Yahweh is an imposting rapist

If Jesus is a rapist then Allah who breathed him(his spirit) into the body of the chaste Mary according to the qu'ran(21 ayah 91) is the bigger rapist since Jesus is still the Spirit and Word of Allah(4:171).

Now, still the same Jesus is Sinless in your qu'ran. Satan confused Muhammad. grin grin
Contradictory and confused people like their confused illiterate Prophet Muhammad.

I loved how he is so confused. grin grin cheesy
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Organs(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
zang:

Am I part of the government?
For saying my own opinion, I'm part of nigeria problems ba.

You want proof? then go get it from those that are not part of Nigeria problem.

Peace unto you Sir!

Bros, again, you dont just open your mouth and say "nonsense". Borno state has been ravaged by bokoharam herdsmen since GEJ. During GEJ, everyone in the North was blamed. Dangote, Sultan, The Gov, Buhari, the emir of kano, El Rufai, everybody in the North was blamed and we had the Presidency and C in C who is in charge of the army not taking responsibility. Now, we voted in this incompetent APC govt, useless Buhari has refused to change the service chiefs, Zulum has cried, and screamed and shouted that his major problem is the army is controlled by the Presidency and he has no control over them and that the reports he gets is useless and that they are overwhelmed and not helping. He is now listing how BH are getting weapons, how they get mobilized, etc and you without any single proof, maybe you have never stepped your foot in Borno state, but you will sit your lazy yansh down behind the computer in lagos or Port Harcourt and say the Gov is responsible? Is that not careless and ..... let me dont call you what i want to call you!!
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You're an infidel, no wonder!(who will do this if not you) you're certified to do so.

grin grin grin
Everyone is an infidel. You are an Infidel to the Jews. Their Tawrat forbids the eating of camel meat. Not only did Muhammad eat camel meat. He encouraged the use of Camel Urine as been medicinal. Such a clown Prophet. To a Shia Muslim you are an Infidel. If you are not a Wahhabist and probably a Sufi muslim then you are an Infidel. If you are an Ahmadiya Muslim then you are an infidel. To a Catholic you are an Infidel. To a Jehovah Witness you are an Infidel. To a Hindu person you are an Infidel. To an atheist you are an Infidel.

grin grin
Your infidel tag is much longer than mine.
I am just glad that I am an "infidel" to the religion of a false prophet Muhammad who married a six year girl child.

Are you not happy for me?!! grin grin
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Kubernetes: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
egobetatoday:

She has come again! But God fearing Mohammed went to 33 wars to kill. Rubbish! The 'real muslims' you talk about are the ones not following Muhammad's example. They will find themselves in Allahs hell surely. The real Muslims behave like Muhammad by going to war, conquering territories, killing and maiming. I'm surprised that Muslims don't know that Muhammad went to WARSSSSS and KILLED PEOPLE.

You have the trait of an illiterate.
The real Christian and missionaries behave like the catholic Christians who were involved in a crusade. I don't wanna start narrating the killings that took place during the xtian holy war against innocent people.Real Christians behave like the person who was quoted in Luke 19:27
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PierreAbutu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208391:

You even have the time to reply to a short fused mad man.

The Koko of this tori be say......

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

In VICTOR AD's voice: suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by CoolAmbience(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
broadman20:

"IF YOU WERE ANY SMART"
An incomplete wrong statement made by a world class village school teacher.
Thank you Mr CORRECTOR, but remember to remove the plank in your eyes first abeg.

See mugu o.

What is wrong with that statement, grammatically?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kubernetes:

You have the trait of an illiterate.
The real Christian and missionaries behave like the catholic Christians who were involved in a crusade. I don't wanna start narrating the killings that took place during the xtian holy war against innocent people.Real Christians behave like the person who was quoted in Luke 19:27

See this illiterate.

The Crusaders did such beautiful work if not for them arising in the 11th century to repel back the great damage Muslims that Muslims had already done to Christian lands stealing Christian lands like Sudan, Northern Africa, Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Libya, etcetera.

If not for the Crusaders. Europe would have long been Islam infested shitholes like Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Syria is today. The Crusaders repealed the invading Muslims back. There would have been no USA that Muslims run to today.

#Knowyourhistory Christians. No serious Islamic Scholar uses Crusade war to attack Christians again because they know that lie has been debunked and anyone who looks to the history will be shocked to see the Crusaders arose to protect several Christians that were killed by the invading Muslims especially along the Damascus route.

As for Luke 19:27. Only illiterate Muslims who listen to Charlatan Ustaz like Adepoju still use this argument. Any serious person who reads Luke 19 knows Jesus told a Parable Story in Like 19:11-27 of a King. Infact, let me paste the whole verses so we can expose this half-baked illiterate Islamic debater. Please, for your good. Submit to Jesus the true al-masih, the Sinless one as affirmed by the qu'ran and stop following the confused lies of Islam:

Luke 19:11-27 KJV — And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.) For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Nigerian Christians sef..

The Governor with better understanding gave a factual claim, you in Abuja smoking cocaine is getting sentimental..

Insurgency is a big business and everyone is in it cashing out, not quite long a French national was apprehended among captured Boko haram members, investigation revealed that he is a mine and IED expert.., Turkish Airlines staffs have been accused of aiding Boko Haram logistics, helicopters have been sighted several times making arms drop off to the Boko Haram camp , are the pilots also screened and only Muslims selected

Bornu , Yobe and Adamawa has a large numbers of Christians, so what our holier-than-thou Nigerian Christians like Saint Fani Kayode want to tell us is not a single Christian is part of Boko Haram Drug running, Arms supply, logistics, ICT, information gathering and other aspect of the multi million dollars terrorism business

Yeah. You suddenly remember now that Borno, Adamawa and Yobe have large number of Christians. If it's politics now you'll say they are predominantly Muslim states.
Since terrorism is now a multi million dollars business, can you show us the millions you've made from it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 / January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.