Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum (17226 Views)

Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike / Fayose Reacts As Oshiomhole Attacks Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by zang: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Organs:

Bros, again, you dont just open your mouth and say "nonsense". Borno state has been ravaged by bokoharam herdsmen since GEJ. During GEJ, everyone in the North was blamed. Dangote, Sultan, The Gov, Buhari, the emir of kano, El Rufai, everybody in the North was blamed and we had the Presidency and C in C who is in charge of the army not taking responsibility. Now, we voted in this incompetent APC govt, useless Buhari has refused to change the service chiefs, Zulum has cried, and screamed and shouted that his major problem is the army is controlled by the Presidency and he has no control over them and that the reports he gets is useless and that they are overwhelmed and not helping. He is now listing how BH are getting weapons, how they get mobilized, etc and you without any single proof, maybe you have never stepped your foot in Borno state, but you will sit your lazy yansh down behind the computer in lagos or Port Harcourt and say the Gov is responsible? Is that not careless and ..... let me dont call you what i want to call you!!

This man, what is your main point now?
So who is to be blame if I may ask you?

It's a new dawn

Good morning Sir and have a nice day ahead
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin
Everyone is an infidel. You are an Infidel to the Jews. Their Tawrat forbids the eating of camel meat. Not only did Muhammad eat camel meat. He encouraged the use of Camel Urine as been medicinal. Such a clown Prophet. To a Shia Muslim you are an Infidel. If you are not a Wahhabist and probably a Sufi muslim then you are an Infidel. If you are an Ahmadiya Muslim then you are an infidel. To a Catholic you are an Infidel. To a Jehovah Witness you are an Infidel. To a Hindu person you are an Infidel. To an atheist you are an Infidel.

grin grin
Your infidel tag is much longer than mine.
I am just glad that I am an "infidel" to the religion of a false prophet Muhammad who married a six year girl child.

Are you not happy for me?!! grin grin

Waiza tutla alaihi ayatuna qalu haza asadyirul awwalin sadakallahul aziim.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin
Everyone is an infidel. You are an Infidel to the Jews. Their Tawrat forbids the eating of camel meat. Not only did Muhammad eat camel meat. He encouraged the use of Camel Urine as been medicinal. Such a clown Prophet. To a Shia Muslim you are an Infidel. If you are not a Wahhabist and probably a Sufi muslim then you are an Infidel. If you are an Ahmadiya Muslim then you are an infidel. To a Catholic you are an Infidel. To a Jehovah Witness you are an Infidel. To a Hindu person you are an Infidel. To an atheist you are an Infidel.

grin grin
Your infidel tag is much longer than mine.
I am just glad that I am an "infidel" to the religion of a false prophet Muhammad who married a six year girl child.

Are you not happy for me?!! grin grin

Mankana yuumin falinafsihi,
waman kana gaira zalika falinafsihi.

Wama arsalnaaka illa mubashshiran wa nazira.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by orunto27: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2021
AGREED.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Organs(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
zang:

This man, what is your main point now?
So who is to be blame if I may ask you?

It's a new dawn

Good morning Sir and have a nice day ahead

Go again and study SSCE Govt or History. I was a science student and i did not study govt, however, the number one primary responsibility of the President is to protect the lives and property of its citizens - Nigerians. Buhari is to blame. Is the Gov in charge of the Military or the Police? What do you want the gov to do? Even the Vigilante's are by law not authorized to bear arms.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by egobetatoday: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yes, because Jesus is a servant of Allah. Yahweh is an imposting rapist

Hehehehahaha .....you are right! The Jesus in the Quran is a servant of Allah. He is as wicked as Mohammed who went to 33 wars to kill. In fact that Jesus followed Mohammed to the 33 wars too. Both Mohammed and the Koran Jesus are very evil pedophiles, rapists, warlords etc.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by egobetatoday: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kubernetes:

You have the trait of an illiterate.
The real Christian and missionaries behave like the catholic Christians who were involved in a crusade. I don't wanna start narrating the killings that took place during the xtian holy war against innocent people.Real Christians behave like the person who was quoted in Luke 19:27

Jesus didn't kill people. Christians don't kill people too. Christians are people who behave like Christ! A Christian may kill, steal, fornicate, gossip, commit adultery but he cannot say he is emulating Jesus. In fact he knows he is a sinner and that is why when a Christian is caught for any evil he attributes it to the devil. On the other hand, Muslims will be shouting allahuakbar when they kill because Allah told then to do those things. Just like Christians relationship to Jesus, ARE MUSLIMS PEOPLE WHO BEHAVE LIKE MUHAMMED TOO? cheesy considering that he went to wars? Funny people! The 'good Muslims' cannot proudly say they behave like the founder of their religion. SHAME!

This discussion of killing in Islam is what Muslims will never win but because they are not smart they keep involving themselves in the discussion. Keep quiet u illiterate! your justifications never make sense. JEsus did not kill, but Mohammed killed, this is the topic of discussion! We are comparing the founders of the religions, not founder of one religion (Mohammed) to the followers of the other (Christians). Compare Jesus killing (if any) to Mohammed's killing in the 33 wars he spare headed until the Jewish girl killed him. cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
PervertProphet:

If Jesus is a rapist then Allah who breathed him(his spirit) into the body of the chaste Mary according to the qu'ran(21 ayah 91) is the bigger rapist since Jesus is still the Spirit and Word of Allah(4:171).

Now, still the same Jesus is Sinless in your qu'ran. Satan confused Muhammad. grin grin
Contradictory and confused people like their confused illiterate Prophet Muhammad.

I loved how he is so confused. grin grin cheesy

This is one problem with Christianity. Is Jesus God or a human being? I called Yahweh a rapist not Jesus.

And yet you are calling another person confused. Even in the 21st century, Christians are still polarized about Jesus. Some believe he is god, some believe he is the son of God, and some believe he is both (as stupid and illogical as it sounds) . That's the epitome of disunity, and CONFUSION cheesy
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

This is one problem with Christianity. Is Jesus God or a human being? I called Yahweh a rapist not Jesus.

And yet you are calling another person confused. Even in the 21st century, Christians are still polarized about Jesus. Some believe he is god, some believe he is the son of God, and some believe he is both (as stupid and illogical as it sounds) . That's the epitome of disunity, and CONFUSION cheesy

The only problem is you are a still a learner. I don't even need to go to the Bible to expose you. Only the qu'ran and hadiths will show us why the schizophrenic delusional Muhammad left Muslims confused about Isa, God and all. The more I examine the qu'ran and hadiths. I discover that 90% of you Headslammers don't know anything in there.

Your qu'ran called Jesus the very spirit and Word of Allah and you still asking if Jesus is God or a human being. Let me ask you is your spirit and Word different from your flesh or actually even greater than your flesh. By Muhammad's confused logic-Jesus who is supposed to be only a messenger and who Muhammad also said is the Spirit and Word of Allah must then be greater than Allah. Muhammad was so confused that his logic didn't tell him that you can't say that Jesus is just a messenger of Allah and in the same qu'ran call only just him the very word and spirit of Allah(I usually call this the Islamic trinity).
How can a mere "human being" be existing for thousand of years and only him will return back to judge like the Hadiths say and one of the 99names of Allah supposedly is Just Judge but Jesus also is the Just Judge.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا لَيْثٌ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رُمْحٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَيُوشِكَنَّ أَنْ يَنْزِلَ فِيكُمُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَكَمًا مُقْسِطًا فَيَكْسِرَ الصَّلِيبَ وَيَقْتُلَ الْخِنْزِيرَ وَيَضَعَ الْجِزْيَةَ وَيَفِيضَ الْمَالُ حَتَّى لاَ يَقْبَلَهُ أَحَدٌ ‏"
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (ﷺ) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it.

Sahih Muslim 155 a
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 296
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 1, Hadith 287

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏

‏ لاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى يَنْزِلَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ حَكَمًا مُقْسِطًا وَإِمَامًا عَدْلاً فَيَكْسِرُ الصَّلِيبَ وَيَقْتُلُ الْخِنْزِيرَ وَيَضَعُ الْجِزْيَةَ وَيَفِيضُ الْمَالُ حَتَّى لاَ يَقْبَلَهُ أَحَدٌ ‏"
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"The Hour will not begin until 'Eisa bin Maryam comes down as a just judge and a just ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the Jizyah, and wealth will become so Abundant that no one will accept it."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 4078
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 153
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4078
Sunan Ibn Majah

The stupid Muhammad even said that Jesus upon return will kill the "swine". Hahahaha! Just one Pig. Will all the pigs worldwide all gather and merge into the body of this one SWINE that Jesus will kill? Is this some Mortal Kombat kind of Islamic Jesus?

Jesus only is with Allah existing for thousand of years while the supposed "last seal" of prophethood, Muhammad is dead and rotten. That should tell you a thing or two. That's if you still have thinking faculty because I have noticed for one to be a "faithful" Muslim. One has to lose that in the matters of Muhammad&Allah.

Allah comes in human form and the stupid Muhammad said one of the ways to differentiate Allah from Dajjal(the antichrist) is that the Dajjal has one eye. Dajjal is short so I guess Allah is short. Proof abound.

Hadith
قَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ انْطَلَقَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأُبَىُّ بْنُ كَعْبٍ يَأْتِيَانِ النَّخْلَ الَّذِي فِيهِ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ، حَتَّى إِذَا دَخَلَ النَّخْلَ طَفِقَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَتَّقِي بِجُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ وَهْوَ يَخْتِلُ ابْنَ صَيَّادٍ أَنْ يَسْمَعَ مِنِ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ شَيْئًا قَبْلَ أَنْ يَرَاهُ، وَابْنُ صَيَّادٍ مُضْطَجِعٌ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ فِي قَطِيفَةٍ لَهُ فِيهَا رَمْزَةٌ، فَرَأَتْ أُمُّ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهْوَ يَتَّقِي بِجُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ، فَقَالَتْ لاِبْنِ صَيَّادٍ أَىْ صَافِ ـ وَهْوَ اسْمُهُ ـ فَثَارَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ لَوْ تَرَكَتْهُ بَيَّنَ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَالِمٌ قَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ ثُمَّ قَامَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي النَّاسِ فَأَثْنَى عَلَى اللَّهِ بِمَا هُوَ أَهْلُهُ، ثُمَّ ذَكَرَ الدَّجَّالَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنِّي أُنْذِرُكُمُوهُ، وَمَا مِنْ نَبِيٍّ إِلاَّ قَدْ أَنْذَرَهُ قَوْمَهُ، لَقَدْ أَنْذَرَهُ نُوحٌ قَوْمَهُ، وَلَكِنْ سَأَقُولُ لَكُمْ فِيهِ قَوْلاً لَمْ يَقُلْهُ نَبِيٌّ لِقَوْمِهِ، تَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ أَعْوَرُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِأَعْوَرَ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Ibn Umar:

(Later on) Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (once again) went along with Ubai bin Ka'b to the garden of date-palms where Ibn Saiyad was staying. When the Prophet entered the garden, he started hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms as he wanted to hear something from the Ibn Saiyad before the latter could see him. Ibn Saiyad was lying in his bed, covered with a velvet sheet from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad's mother saw the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, "O Saf!" (And this was his name). Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Had this woman let him to himself, he would have revealed the reality of his case." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) got up amongst the people, glorifying Allah as He deserves, he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you about him (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) and there is no prophet who did not warn his nation about him, and Noah warned his nation about him, but I tell you a statement which no prophet informed his nation of. You should understand that he is a one-eyed man and Allah is not one-eyed".

Sahih al-Bukhari 3056, 3057
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 262
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 290  

There are many more about how Allah is a deformed being and he has two hands on the right. Now, YHWH whom Muhammad tried to make Allah a deformed god as a true God substitute for YHVH is now the one you call Rapist. You see Bani'israeli themselves made these mistakes and put up sometimes a bad picture of YHWH in the Tawrat. It was that bad that they even lost the correct vocalisation of YHWH and also his worship and this is why he had to reveal his real self as Jesus and how do we know Jesus was true. His perfect life and deeds and sinlessness are attributes only God can possess. Do you even know that it was only Jesus in the qur'an(A story Muhammad plagiarised into the qur'an but that's conversation for another day). Jesus was the only one that created a life. He made a live bird from mud and breathed into it exactly like only God is capable of and this became life.

Qur'an 5:110(This translation of the qur'an even says holyspirit and other translations of the qur'an say Jibril. Muhammad was so confused)

Imagine, then, when Allah will say:5 'Jesus, son of Mary, recall My favour upon you and your mother, and when I strengthened you with the spirit of holiness so that you talked to men in the cradle and also when you became of age; and when I taught you the Book and Wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel; and when, by My leave, you fashioned from clay the likeness of a bird and you breathed into it, and by My leave it became a bird; you healed, by My leave, the blind from birth and the leprous; and when, by My leave, you caused the dead to come to life.6 And recall when I restrained the Israelites from you when you came to them with clear proofs whereupon those of them who disbelieved said: "This is nothing but clear magic."
Tafheem-ul-Quran - Abul Ala Maududi
Then God will say, ‘Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour to you and to your mother: how I strengthened you with the holy spirit, so that you spoke to people in your infancy and as a grown man; how I taught you the Scripture and wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel; how, by My leave, you fashioned the shape of a bird out of clay, breathed into it, and it became, by My leave, a bird; how, by My leave, you healed the blind person and the leper; how, by My leave, you brought the dead back to life; how I restrained the Children of Israel from [harming] you when you brought them clear signs, and those of them who disbelieved said, “This is clearly nothing but sorcery”;
Abdul Haleem translation of the qur'an.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

The same Dajjal that Muslims are waiting for. The confused Muhammad still referred to a man now long dead&rotten as the dajjal meaning Muhammad was a false prophet who made up things on the go.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُعَاذٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ سَعْدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْمُنْكَدِرِ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يَحْلِفُ بِاللَّهِ أَنَّ ابْنَ الصَّائِدِ الدَّجَّالُ، قُلْتُ تَحْلِفُ بِاللَّهِ‏.‏ قَالَ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ عُمَرَ يَحْلِفُ عَلَى ذَلِكَ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ يُنْكِرْهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir:

I saw Jabir bin `Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. I said to Jabir, "How can you swear by Allah?" Jabir said, "I have heard `Umar swearing by Allah regarding this matter in the presence of the Prophet (ﷺ) and the Prophet (ﷺ) did not disapprove of it."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7355
In-book : Book 96, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 92, Hadith 453  

Muhammad was a pathological liar and con who made up things as revelations from Allah. Even the qur'an were stuffs he heard from some of his followers and one of them became an apostate when he realised what stupid person Muhammad was and how he was making up things on the go as revelations from Allah.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

Muhammad was such a dirty who was a nudist and washed his private male organ in from of a female. Someone's else maternal aunt. Was he trying to seduce her because the false prophet Muhammad was such a sexual pervert. He went after anything in skirt whether young as 6year old to old ones.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا عِيسَى، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ سَالِمٍ، عَنْ كُرَيْبٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَتْنِي خَالَتِي، مَيْمُونَةُ قَالَتْ أَدْنَيْتُ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غُسْلَهُ مِنَ الْجَنَابَةِ فَغَسَلَ كَفَّيْهِ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَ بِيَمِينِهِ فِي الإِنَاءِ فَأَفْرَغَ بِهَا عَلَى فَرْجِهِ ثُمَّ غَسَلَهُ بِشِمَالِهِ ثُمَّ ضَرَبَ بِشِمَالِهِ الأَرْضَ فَدَلَكَهَا دَلْكًا شَدِيدًا ثُمَّ تَوَضَّأَ وُضُوءَهُ لِلصَّلاَةِ ثُمَّ أَفْرَغَ عَلَى رَأْسِهِ ثَلاَثَ حَثَيَاتٍ مِلْءَ كَفِّهِ ثُمَّ غَسَلَ سَائِرَ جَسَدِهِ ثُمَّ تَنَحَّى عَنْ مَقَامِهِ فَغَسَلَ رِجْلَيْهِ قَالَتْ ثُمَّ أَتَيْتُهُ بِالْمِنْدِيلِ فَرَدَّهُ ‏.‏
It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbas said:

"My maternal aunt Maimunah told me: 'I brought the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) water for his Ghusl from Janabah, and he washed his hands two or three times, then he put his right hand in the vessel and poured water over his private part, then he washed it with his left hand. Then he put his left hand on the ground and rubbed it hard. Then he performed Wudu' as for prayer,then poured three scoops with his two hands full of water over his head, then he washed his entire body, then he moved away from where he had been standing and washed his feet.' She said: 'Then I brought him a towel but he refused it.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 254
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 255
Sunan an-Nasai
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

The epitome of confusion by Muhammad is that Allah comes in human form plus he is not one-eyed like the dajjal and he is a very deformed god. I will say a leperous god. See Muhammad statement here:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عِيسَى، حَدَّثَنَا الْحَارِثُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ أَبِي ذُبَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَمَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ آدَمَ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ الرُّوحَ عَطَسَ فَقَالَ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ بِإِذْنِهِ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ يَرْحَمُكَ اللَّهُ يَا آدَمُ اذْهَبْ إِلَى أُولَئِكَ الْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِلَى مَلإٍ مِنْهُمْ جُلُوسٍ فَقُلِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ ‏.‏ قَالُوا وَعَلَيْكَ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ رَجَعَ إِلَى رَبِّهِ فَقَالَ إِنَّ هَذِهِ تَحِيَّتُكَ وَتَحِيَّةُ بَنِيكَ بَيْنَهُمْ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ اللَّهُ لَهُ وَيَدَاهُ مَقْبُوضَتَانِ اخْتَرْ أَيَّهُمَا شِئْتَ قَالَ اخْتَرْتُ يَمِينَ رَبِّي وَكِلْتَا يَدَىْ رَبِّي يَمِينٌ مُبَارَكَةٌ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ بَسَطَهَا فَإِذَا فِيهَا آدَمُ وَذُرِّيَّتُهُ فَقَالَ أَىْ رَبِّ مَا هَؤُلاَءِ فَقَالَ هَؤُلاَءِ ذُرِّيَّتُكَ فَإِذَا كُلُّ إِنْسَانٍ مَكْتُوبٌ عُمْرُهُ بَيْنَ عَيْنَيْهِ فَإِذَا فِيهِمْ رَجُلٌ أَضْوَؤُهُمْ أَوْ مِنْ أَضْوَئِهِمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ يَا رَبِّ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا ابْنُكَ دَاوُدُ قَدْ كَتَبْتُ لَهُ عُمْرَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ‏.‏ قَالَ يَا رَبِّ زِدْهُ فِي عُمْرِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ذَاكَ الَّذِي كَتَبْتُ لَهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَىْ رَبِّ فَإِنِّي قَدْ جَعَلْتُ لَهُ مِنْ عُمْرِي سِتِّينَ سَنَةً قَالَ أَنْتَ وَذَاكَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُسْكِنَ الْجَنَّةَ مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ثُمَّ أُهْبِطَ مِنْهَا فَكَانَ آدَمُ يَعُدُّ لِنَفْسِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَتَاهُ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ فَقَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ قَدْ عَجِلْتَ قَدْ كُتِبَ لِي أَلْفُ سَنَةٍ ‏.‏ قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِنَّكَ جَعَلْتَ لاِبْنِكَ دَاوُدَ سِتِّينَ سَنَةً فَجَحَدَ فَجَحَدَتْ ذُرِّيَّتُهُ وَنَسِيَ فَنَسِيَتْ ذُرِّيَّتُهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَمِنْ يَوْمِئِذٍ أُمِرَ بِالْكِتَابِ وَالشُّهُودِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ ‏‏ وَقَدْ رُوِيَ مِنْ غَيْرِ وَجْهٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ رِوَايَةِ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَسْلَمَ عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:

"When Allah created Adam, He breathed the soul into him, then he sneezed and said: "All praise is due to Allah.' So he praised Allah by His permission. Then His Lord said to him: "May Allah have mercy upon you O Adam. Go to those angels "“ to that gathering of them sitting "“ so say: "As-Salamu Alaikas-Salamu, Wa Rahmatullah' Then he returned to his Lord, He said: "This is your greeting and the greeting of your children among each other.' Then Allah said to him "“ while His Two Hands were closed "“ "Choose which of them you wish.' He said: "I chose the right My Lord and both of the Hands of my Lord are right, blessed.' Then He extended it, and there was Adam and his offspring in it.' So he said: "What are these O my Lord?' He said: "These are your offspring?' Each one of them had his age written between his eyes. But among them there was a man who was the most illuminating of them "“ or among the most illuminated of them. He said: "O Lord! Who is this?' He said: "This is your son Dawud, I wrote forty years for him.' He said: "O Lord! Add to his age.' He said: "That is what I have written for him.' He said: "O Lord! Give him sixty of my years.' He said: "So you shall have it.'" He said: "Then, he resided in Paradise as long as Allah willed, then he was cast from it, so Adam was counting for himself." He said: "So the Angel of death came to him, and Adam said to him: "You are hasty, one-thousand years were written for me.' He said: "Of course! But you gave sixty years to your son Dawud.' So he rejected, and his offspring rejected, and he forgot, and his offspring forgot." He said: "So ever since that day, what is written and witnessed has been decreed."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3367
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3694
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Another Islamic records show us that Muhammad tells us that Allah was created from the sweat of horse race.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

You engage in the type of sexual promiscuity that Muhammad engaged in and you wonder how this sexual deviant can be regarded as prophet by 1.6billion Muslims and to think they choose what this porn prophet Muhammad said over the ones said by the sinless Jesus is shocking.

Hadith
وَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عِيسَى حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا حُمَيْدٌ الطَّوِيلُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَتِ الأَمَةُ مِنْ إِمَاءِ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ لَتَأْخُذُ بِيَدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَتَنْطَلِقُ بِهِ حَيْثُ شَاءَتْ‏.‏

Anas bin Malik said, "Any of the female slaves of Medina could take hold of the hand of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and take him wherever she wished."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6072
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 102
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 97
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

No true Christian is polarised about Jesus. Only the Arians who pose within the fold of Christianity but are not true Christians are confused about who Jesus Christ is. The Son of God was one of his earthly title because he was the word of God who arose from the core of the invisible God and took on flesh to die for the sins of mankind and take back life by resurrection and ascension.

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2021
PervertProphet:

You engage in the type of sexual promiscuity that Muhammad engaged in and you wonder how this sexual deviant can be regarded as prophet by 1.6billion Muslims and to think they choose what this porn prophet Muhammad said over the ones said by the sinless Jesus is shocking.

Hadith
وَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عِيسَى حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا حُمَيْدٌ الطَّوِيلُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَتِ الأَمَةُ مِنْ إِمَاءِ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ لَتَأْخُذُ بِيَدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَتَنْطَلِقُ بِهِ حَيْثُ شَاءَتْ‏.‏

Anas bin Malik said, "Any of the female slaves of Medina could take hold of the hand of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and take him wherever she wished."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6072
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 102
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 97  

That is subject to various interpretations. But try to compare that act with Yahweh's blatant bullying, landgrabbing, and rape. Even he himself instructed his genociding soldiers to kill all males and married females, but to keep the virgins for themselves AND SOME FOR HIM. That's just the height of it.

https://peteenns.com/children-and-virgins-as-spoils-of-war-and-the-character-of-god/

I can't imagine any sane person worshiping a murdering monster like that. Can you read the old Testament to your kids sir?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2021
PervertProphet:

The epitome of confusion by Muhammad is that Allah comes in human form plus he is not one-eyed like the dajjal and he is a very deformed god. I will say a leperous god. See Muhammad statement here:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عِيسَى، حَدَّثَنَا الْحَارِثُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ أَبِي ذُبَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَمَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ آدَمَ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ الرُّوحَ عَطَسَ فَقَالَ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ بِإِذْنِهِ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ يَرْحَمُكَ اللَّهُ يَا آدَمُ اذْهَبْ إِلَى أُولَئِكَ الْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِلَى مَلإٍ مِنْهُمْ جُلُوسٍ فَقُلِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ ‏.‏ قَالُوا وَعَلَيْكَ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ رَجَعَ إِلَى رَبِّهِ فَقَالَ إِنَّ هَذِهِ تَحِيَّتُكَ وَتَحِيَّةُ بَنِيكَ بَيْنَهُمْ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ اللَّهُ لَهُ وَيَدَاهُ مَقْبُوضَتَانِ اخْتَرْ أَيَّهُمَا شِئْتَ قَالَ اخْتَرْتُ يَمِينَ رَبِّي وَكِلْتَا يَدَىْ رَبِّي يَمِينٌ مُبَارَكَةٌ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ بَسَطَهَا فَإِذَا فِيهَا آدَمُ وَذُرِّيَّتُهُ فَقَالَ أَىْ رَبِّ مَا هَؤُلاَءِ فَقَالَ هَؤُلاَءِ ذُرِّيَّتُكَ فَإِذَا كُلُّ إِنْسَانٍ مَكْتُوبٌ عُمْرُهُ بَيْنَ عَيْنَيْهِ فَإِذَا فِيهِمْ رَجُلٌ أَضْوَؤُهُمْ أَوْ مِنْ أَضْوَئِهِمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ يَا رَبِّ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا ابْنُكَ دَاوُدُ قَدْ كَتَبْتُ لَهُ عُمْرَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ‏.‏ قَالَ يَا رَبِّ زِدْهُ فِي عُمْرِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ذَاكَ الَّذِي كَتَبْتُ لَهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَىْ رَبِّ فَإِنِّي قَدْ جَعَلْتُ لَهُ مِنْ عُمْرِي سِتِّينَ سَنَةً قَالَ أَنْتَ وَذَاكَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُسْكِنَ الْجَنَّةَ مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ثُمَّ أُهْبِطَ مِنْهَا فَكَانَ آدَمُ يَعُدُّ لِنَفْسِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَتَاهُ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ فَقَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ قَدْ عَجِلْتَ قَدْ كُتِبَ لِي أَلْفُ سَنَةٍ ‏.‏ قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِنَّكَ جَعَلْتَ لاِبْنِكَ دَاوُدَ سِتِّينَ سَنَةً فَجَحَدَ فَجَحَدَتْ ذُرِّيَّتُهُ وَنَسِيَ فَنَسِيَتْ ذُرِّيَّتُهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَمِنْ يَوْمِئِذٍ أُمِرَ بِالْكِتَابِ وَالشُّهُودِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ ‏‏ وَقَدْ رُوِيَ مِنْ غَيْرِ وَجْهٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ رِوَايَةِ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَسْلَمَ عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:

"When Allah created Adam, He breathed the soul into him, then he sneezed and said: "All praise is due to Allah.' So he praised Allah by His permission. Then His Lord said to him: "May Allah have mercy upon you O Adam. Go to those angels "“ to that gathering of them sitting "“ so say: "As-Salamu Alaikas-Salamu, Wa Rahmatullah' Then he returned to his Lord, He said: "This is your greeting and the greeting of your children among each other.' Then Allah said to him "“ while His Two Hands were closed "“ "Choose which of them you wish.' He said: "I chose the right My Lord and both of the Hands of my Lord are right, blessed.' Then He extended it, and there was Adam and his offspring in it.' So he said: "What are these O my Lord?' He said: "These are your offspring?' Each one of them had his age written between his eyes. But among them there was a man who was the most illuminating of them "“ or among the most illuminated of them. He said: "O Lord! Who is this?' He said: "This is your son Dawud, I wrote forty years for him.' He said: "O Lord! Add to his age.' He said: "That is what I have written for him.' He said: "O Lord! Give him sixty of my years.' He said: "So you shall have it.'" He said: "Then, he resided in Paradise as long as Allah willed, then he was cast from it, so Adam was counting for himself." He said: "So the Angel of death came to him, and Adam said to him: "You are hasty, one-thousand years were written for me.' He said: "Of course! But you gave sixty years to your son Dawud.' So he rejected, and his offspring rejected, and he forgot, and his offspring forgot." He said: "So ever since that day, what is written and witnessed has been decreed."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3367
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3694
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Another Islamic records show us that Muhammad tells us that Allah was created from the sweat of horse race.

The Hadith talks about prophet Adam when he was created. It made no reference to Allah's physical features, so what's your point? cheesy

Please show us your records, because Quran says that Allah was never created.

You don't have anything to Mock Islam with, because for every illogical thing in Islam, there are 1000 illogical things in Christianity. Just look at the dumb, false revelations Yahweh is giving to your pastorpreneurs every year. That's how he scammed Donald trump cheesy
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2021
PervertProphet:

No true Christian is polarised about Jesus. Only the Arians who pose within the fold of Christianity but are not true Christians are confused about who Jesus Christ is. The Son of God was one of his earthly title because he was the word of God who arose from the core of the invisible God and took on flesh to die for the sins of mankind and take back life by resurrection and ascension.

And yet the blood-gulping monster referred to him as his begotten son.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16.

Maybe his brain was overwhelmed with endorphins when he made that statement. Canaan virgin's are said to have tight Veejaysgrin
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2021
PervertProphet:

And then there is the part where you refer to Yahweh as a merciful god.

Till date, even great Horror writers such as Stephen King have not been able to create any monster as heartless as Yahweh. The killing bastard didn't even flinch when he sent bears to kill two little children. Tufiiya!
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

And yet the blood-gulping monster referred to him as his begotten son.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16.

Maybe his brain was overwhelmed with endorphins when he made that statement. Canaan virgin's are said to have tight Veejaysgrin

You need a brain surgery.
What is my business with the nonsense you wrote up there.

As if wasting your time reading the scam book called bible is not stupid enough, you're still wasting your time reading whatever nonsense scam book you quoted up there.

[/quote]

Whose Brain now needs surgery between the both of us. You confused Arrow and Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Muhammad the confusionist scammed you, kabba clown.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو صَالِحٍ يَأْمُرُنَا إِذَا أَرَادَ أَحَدُنَا أَنْ يَنَامَ أَنْ يَضْطَجِعَ عَلَى شِقِّهِ الأَيْمَنِ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏

‏ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ فَالِقَ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى وَمُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْفُرْقَانِ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهِ اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَىْءٌ اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ وَأَغْنِنَا مِنَ الْفَقْرِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ وَكَانَ يَرْوِي ذَلِكَ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏

Suhail reported that Abu Salih used to command us (in these words):

When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:" O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur'an), I seek refuge in You from the evil of every- thing You are to sieze by the forelock (You have perfect control over it). O Allah, You are the First, there is naught before You, and You are the Last and there is naught after You, and You are Evident and there is nothing above You, and You are Innermost and there is nothing beyond You. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want." Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ).

Sahih Muslim 2713 a
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 35, Hadith 6551

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا سُهَيْلُ بْنُ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ‏:‏ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ إِذَا أَوَى إِلَى فِرَاشِهِ‏:‏ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ، وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ، فَالِقَ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى، مُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْقُرْآنِ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ كُلِّ ذِي شَرٍّ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهِ، أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الْآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَيْءٌ، اقْضِ عَنِّي الدَّيْنَ، وَأَغْنِنِي مِنَ الْفَقْرِ‏.‏

Abu Hurayra said, "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say when he went to bed, 'O Allah, Lord of the heavens and the earth, and Lord of all things, Splitter of the grain and seeds, the One who sent down the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an! I seek refuge with You from every evil. You take by the forelock. You are the Outward, and there is nothing above You. You are the Inward and there is nothing below You. Pay my debts for me and keep me safe from poverty.'"

Sahih (Al-Albani)

English : Book 50, Hadith 1212
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 1212
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

And then there is the part where you refer to Yahweh as a merciful god.

Till date, even great Horror writers such as Stephen King have not been able to create any monster as heartless as Yahweh. The killing bastard didn't even flinch when he sent bears to kill two little children. Tufiiya!

The Stupid illiterate Muhammad you follow.
See some of his stupid sayings.

Hahahaha!

So Shaytaan can't pass through physical lock doors?!

grin

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ الْمَكِّيِّ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ أَغْلِقُوا الأَبْوَابَ، وَأَوْكُوا السِّقَاءَ، وَأَكْفِئُوا الإِنَاءَ، وَخَمِّرُوا الإِنَاءَ، وَأَطْفِئُوا الْمِصْبَاحَ، فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لاَ يَفْتَحُ غَلَقًا، وَلاَ يَحُلُّ وِكَاءً، وَلاَ يَكْشِفُ إِنَاءً، وَإِنَّ الْفُوَيْسِقَةَ تُضْرِمُ عَلَى النَّاسِ بَيْتَهُمْ‏.‏

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Lock the doors, tie the water-skins, turn over the vessels, cover the vessels, and put out the lamps. Shaytan does not open a locked door, nor untie a water-skin, nor uncover a vessel. A mouse can cause a house to burn down with its inhabitants inside it."

Sahih (Al-Albani)

English : Book 50, Hadith 1221
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 1221
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
PervertProphet:

The Stupid illiterate Muhammad you follow.
See some of his stupid sayings.

Hahahaha!

So Shaytaan can't pass through physical lock doors?!

grin

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ الْمَكِّيِّ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ أَغْلِقُوا الأَبْوَابَ، وَأَوْكُوا السِّقَاءَ، وَأَكْفِئُوا الإِنَاءَ، وَخَمِّرُوا الإِنَاءَ، وَأَطْفِئُوا الْمِصْبَاحَ، فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لاَ يَفْتَحُ غَلَقًا، وَلاَ يَحُلُّ وِكَاءً، وَلاَ يَكْشِفُ إِنَاءً، وَإِنَّ الْفُوَيْسِقَةَ تُضْرِمُ عَلَى النَّاسِ بَيْتَهُمْ‏.‏

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Lock the doors, tie the water-skins, turn over the vessels, cover the vessels, and put out the lamps. Shaytan does not open a locked door, nor untie a water-skin, nor uncover a vessel. A mouse can cause a house to burn down with its inhabitants inside it."

Sahih (Al-Albani)

English : Book 50, Hadith 1221
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 1221
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad

Here is the logic you fools follow

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Crayfish09: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
PervertProphet:

You need a brain surgery.
What is my business with the nonsense you wrote up there.

As if wasting your time reading the scam book called bible is not stupid enough, you're still wasting your time reading whatever nonsense scam book you quoted up there.

Whose Brain now needs surgery between the both of us. You confused Arrow and Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Muhammad the confusionist scammed you, kabba clown.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو صَالِحٍ يَأْمُرُنَا إِذَا أَرَادَ أَحَدُنَا أَنْ يَنَامَ أَنْ يَضْطَجِعَ عَلَى شِقِّهِ الأَيْمَنِ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏

‏ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ فَالِقَ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى وَمُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْفُرْقَانِ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهِ اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَىْءٌ اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ وَأَغْنِنَا مِنَ الْفَقْرِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ وَكَانَ يَرْوِي ذَلِكَ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏

Suhail reported that Abu Salih used to command us (in these words):

When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:" O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur'an), I seek refuge in You from the evil of every- thing You are to sieze by the forelock (You have perfect control over it). O Allah, You are the First, there is naught before You, and You are the Last and there is naught after You, and You are Evident and there is nothing above You, and You are Innermost and there is nothing beyond You. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want." Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ).

Sahih Muslim 2713 a
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 35, Hadith 6551

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا سُهَيْلُ بْنُ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ‏:‏ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ إِذَا أَوَى إِلَى فِرَاشِهِ‏:‏ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ، وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ، فَالِقَ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى، مُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْقُرْآنِ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ كُلِّ ذِي شَرٍّ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهِ، أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الْآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَيْءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَيْءٌ، اقْضِ عَنِّي الدَّيْنَ، وَأَغْنِنِي مِنَ الْفَقْرِ‏.‏

Abu Hurayra said, "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say when he went to bed, 'O Allah, Lord of the heavens and the earth, and Lord of all things, Splitter of the grain and seeds, the One who sent down the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an! I seek refuge with You from every evil. You take by the forelock. You are the Outward, and there is nothing above You. You are the Inward and there is nothing below You. Pay my debts for me and keep me safe from poverty.'"

Sahih (Al-Albani)

English : Book 50, Hadith 1212
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 1212
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad

Whoops! I didn't know that I was dealing with an atheist, a proud descendant of monkeys and frogs and whatnotcheesy

That makes the fight unfair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos / Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.