Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum (17210 Views)

Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike / Fayose Reacts As Oshiomhole Attacks Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by cutedharmee: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Nigerian Christians sef..

The Governor with better understanding gave a factual claim, you in Abuja smoking cocaine is getting sentimental..

Insurgency is a big business and everyone is in it cashing out, not quite long a French national was apprehended among captured Boko haram members, investigation revealed that he is a mine and IED expert.., Turkish Airlines staffs have been accused of aiding Boko Haram logistics, helicopters have been sighted several times making arms drop off to the Boko Haram camp , are the pilots also screened and only Muslims selected

Bornu , Yobe and Adamawa has a large numbers of Christians, so what our holier-than-thou Nigerian Christians like Saint Fani Kayode want to tell us is not a single Christian is part of Boko Haram Drug running, Arms supply, logistics, ICT, information gathering and other aspect of the multi million dollars terrorism business
You people sha wants to drag Christianity into una mess to cover up d damage caused to this country sad...C whatever anyone knows how to do, let them continue. A day of reckoning is at hand!!!

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Donspicey: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Islamabad=Terrorism..............

Terrorism=More-harm-made

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by semyman: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2021
This FFK is constituting himself a nuisance everywhere
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by broadman20: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are you just finding out that FFK is a fool?

Imagine him using the phrase 'no real Christian', but real Christians can be involved in armed robbery, internet fraud, kidnapping, drug peddling, human trafficking, ritual killings etc.

Real Christians can batter their wives, sleep around in hotels with prostitutes and other people's wives abi?

Real Christians like FFK, who are in politics, can embezzle and loot public treasuries abi?

You see why people like you are always having problems with their exams?
Did FFK said he is a real Christian?
My friend focus on the topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by broadman20: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Lol the sycophants is anyone asking for pictures and name, as if Northern Christian don't bear names like Yakubu , Shuabu, Adamu. Or Pictures as if Christians and Muslims look any Different

Keep changing the goal post on every issue that comes up to suit you. One thing I love about this life is that after playing politics, the real issue ( Insecurity problems) is still killing the north gradually and the worst case scenario, every man will answer his or her father's name and I wonder who the north will be playing politics of insecurity with?

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Brushstrokes20: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

2015-2020 Your best Governor is Zulum.

but now(2021) he's a terrorists.

My personal text : And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guard. Qur'an 2:120
In your dumbest dreams!
I've always known that lethal Green snake to be a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Only simpletons and brainless zombies do not know this glaring fact!
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by payloader(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2021
They think Christianity is just a title taken by anyone who is not a Muslim, and I don't blame them. They don't know what Christianity means, or entails. Even inside the Church, not everyone is a Christian. A Christian is someone who has openly confessed the Lordship of Master Jesus over his/her life, and has renounced the world and its ways, and has accepted to live a righhteous and holy life, loving God and mankind with all his/her heart. That is the true definition of Christianity. So, for gov Zulum to announce that Christians are among the sponsors of Bokoharam shows the ignorance of the Muslim world on Christianity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by foreshore(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

The Governor with better understanding gave a factual claim, you in Abuja smoking cocaine is getting sentimental..

Insurgency is a big business and everyone is in it cashing out, not quite long a French national was apprehended among captured Boko haram members, investigation revealed that he is a mine and IED expert.., Turkish Airlines staffs have been accused of aiding Boko Haram logistics, helicopters have been sighted several times making arms drop off to the Boko Haram camp , are the pilots also screened and only Muslims selected

Bornu , Yobe and Adamawa has a large numbers of Christians, so what our holier-than-thou Nigerian Christians like Saint Fani Kayode want to tell us is not a single Christian is part of Boko Haram Drug running, Arms supply, logistics, ICT, information gathering and other aspect of the multi million dollars terrorism business

Wheelchair philosopher, obviously you don't understand the intrigues of political gladiators. I strongly support FFK's view. To what end will a Christian be part of a senseless Islamic group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by orisa37: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2021
It's a SUBTERFUGE. ZULUM is finding a Way to align with Bokoharam.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Eriokanmi: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Only fools would believe what Zulum had claimed. How can an islamic terror group who said western education and anything surrounding it is a sin be linked to Christianity and so they want to declare caliphate in the north? The same islamic terrorists keep killing and abducting Christians every now and then. Just last week, a catholic bishop was killed in Niger state. Anytime this happens, the northern leaders in conjunction with the military, just to make believe that boko haram also attack mosques, (the move which is totally against their cause and religious believes), would give fake information that boko haram killed and bombed a mosque in a village 70km north or borno...bu they would not show us pictures, All these nonsense would soon end..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Comedian2019: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
u na god on ur own? U don promise 5 Join for ur jihadist dem? Because on initial records Na 72 I be hear and read online oooo I might be tempted if it becomes 366 so I can alternate each day ����
Pls don't be tempted grin
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Opexzy: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Nigerians are very dangerous people to deal with.. I find it difficult dealing with my fellow citizens sometimes. Our sentiments and bigotry has made us lost sagacity. Nigerians will leave the premise of discus and coin out expresion out of context so as to satisfy their hunger and thirst for bigotry and religion sentiments.

If we want to be logical and sensible about what Zulum said.. A reasonable person would understand and know what he is saying is not devoid of common sense and should not be trivialized this way.

Zulum was talking about not trivializing Boko Haram insurgency as a Muslim and Northern problem alone. Come to think of it, there are Christians in both Bornu and Yobe that are indigenes, Zulum is the governor you people are not. Zulum has enough access to information more than any of you.

We have seen so called Christians involved in grevious crimes in the south for money, so what makes you think such criminal elements cannot do same in the north for money.

Though the fact remains that Muslims are the fundamentalists of Boko Haram insurgency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by shadeyinka(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Insurgency is a big business and everyone is in it cashing out, not quite long a French national was apprehended among captured Boko haram members, investigation revealed that he is a mine and IED expert.., Turkish Airlines staffs have been accused of aiding Boko Haram logistics

Bornu , Yobe and Adamawa has a large numbers of Christians, so what our holier-than-thou Nigerian Christians like Saint Fani Kayode want to tell us not a single Christian is part of Boko Haram Drug running, Arms supply, logistics, ICT, information gathering and other multi million terrorism business

Just like the king of Saudi Arabia is a Christian.

The news you desperatly want to hear is that Christians are part of Bokoharam: why doesn't Zulum prove it. A picture speaks louder than voice

We can understand if a Muslim decides to be a martyr so as to inherit alJanna. There isn't anything remotely close to that in Christianity.

If Dangote contracts me to supply onions for them, does it imply that I have become part of Dangote group of companies!?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Comedian2019:

Pls don't be tempted grin
the lord is my shepherd I shall not want....����he has already redirected my path from temptations and has consequently delivered me from all evil..Amen!
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Haleey39: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Pls religion aside
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by tonyson010(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
ourchoice:
In life, it is wiser to speak less and listen more.

Governor Zulum was almost becoming a man loved by all for his perceived devotion and dedication to end Boko Haram insurgency in his state and geopolitical zone.

But he just killed that love and trust many had for him with this thoughtless and careless statement that Christians are among Boko Haram terrorist group. Even devil know it's a big fat lie.

Let's not make mistake here, Boko Haram kidnaps people at gunpoint and forcefully convert them to join their terror group. That Boko Haram adopted some Christians and probably forced them to join them as a bait to spare their life does not mean Christians are members of Boko Haram because Boko Haram is founded on the principles and doctrines of Islamic extremism, and the moment you join them, you must accept their extreme Islamic doctrines and practices.

Also that some unscrupulous humans who bear Christian name engage in arms smuggling and trading with Boko Haram as their personal business does not mean Christians are Boko Haram members.

Lastly, we have independent mercenaries who render their nefarious services to people in such need, these people can be Hindu, Christians, Muslims, atheist, Satanists, etc. Whatever they are doing is out of business and money consciousness not based on their religion or religious beliefs, so counting them as part of Boko Haram is nothing but sheer foolishness and ignorance or intentional art of blackmail to coverup the truth.

The only sure and sustainable way to end Boko Haram, banditry and all forms of terrorism ravaging Northern Nigeria is for Northern Nigerian political elites to look inwards; start with total ban on almajiri system that breeds poverty among children and youths and make them easy and willing tools for terrorist organisations to recruit.

Northern Nigeria need to start a serious war on family planning to control childbirth and to reduce the rate at which the poorest people and those that cannot even fend for themselves birth children recklessly.

Lastly, they need to tone down on extreme religious doctrines and practice and embrace civilisation that focuses more on humanity, wealth creation, healthy living, freedom for all and love for all, instead of holding on to outdated religious practices that strive to conquer and dominate, which were characterised of religions of the ancients. The time of conquering kingdoms and nations and societies through religious invasion and indoctrination have passed.

Almost every Nigerian Christian prays for an end to Boko Haram and other terror groups like the Fulani herdsmen terrorists, the acclaimed bandits, etc. The world need peace, unity of purpose and of course wealth creation for all than religious hullabaloo

Well said
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Minjim: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2021
How can there b Christian BH members?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Ykc2(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

helicopters your talking about is nigerian army helicopters dropping arms for fulani herdsmen and fulani bandits all over nigeria, there is no 72 virgins for Christian in heaven so why will a Christian join boko haram?you people should not drag Christians into your cultic religion called islam
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208391:

You even have the time to reply to a short fused mad man.

The Koko of this tori be say......

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.
grin angry grin
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Abid2020(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What i know is boko haram is made up northern muslim and yoruba muslim.

Plus some muslims from chad and other Nigeria neighbouring country.
Your hatred for Islam won't do us anything when the time comes you will know who is astray and who is on the right path.
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by musajo1(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
I concur with zulum that is why muslims are the worst hit by the group
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2021
broadman20:

You see why people like you are always having problems with their exams?
Did FFK said he is a real Christian?
My friend focus on the topic abeg.

If you were any smart, you would have known that a person of my status would not make any remark on something without verification.

Do you even know my academic qualifications? Which exams am I having problems with? I can see that you are someone who likes to talk without reasoning or researching. Did I mention that FFK said he is a real Christian? FFK said real Christians cannot belong to Boko Haram. What does that mean? So, would a real Muslim belong to Boko Haram? Isn't that a senseless comment? And you are here to talk further nonsense.

Now, go back to the original post. It has in it a snapshot of FFK's direct comments from his Twitter handle.

Abeg, focus on improving your grammar for now and leave social media commentary'. Which one is 'Did FFK said he is a real Christian?' Are you sure you completed your elementary education?
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by PervertProphet: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2021
That's what they always do exactly like their Prophet Muhammad. Always heap the blame of their jihadi on the Jews and Christians. No true Christian who follows the words of Jesus Christ will be in the Boko Haram squad. JESUS himself said for us to love our enemies that even persecute us for his sake. Muhammad never said that. Moses never said that. Only Jesus Christ commanded that. You can never find one verse in the qu'ran that says love your enemies who attack you but rather all you would find Muhammad saying in the qu'ran is Kill the unbelievers(those who refuse to submit to the false god-Allah) wherever you Muslims find them.

Yes! They lie like their Prophet Muhammad who told lots of lies and Boko Haram is only acting like their Pedophile murderous prophet who was always provoked and put hot heated iron in the eyes of other humans after chopping them with knives but he himself was a caravan thief that usually got 80% of the caravan loot by his followers back then.

Notice how "merciful" and "peaceful" he was to the body parts of other human beings. If he just merely killed then once. It would be an entirely different conversation but notice he not only chopped their body parts like the barbaric cannibal he was. He also put hot heated iron in their eyes.

Just close your eyes for a second and imagine the screams, blood gushing out and pains these guys were already going through at the hands of this murderer Muhammad and he still went on to insert heated lead irons in their eyes. You have to be pretty heartless to torture people to this level. He is not different from Pablo mafia killings and these Muslims hate on Jesus who was truly peaceful but will always tell Christians that they believe in Jesus more than Christians.

How can you believe a Pedophile Sinner prophet Muhammad to be the last seal of the same Jesus(ISA) that your qur'an said was Sinless? Why take the words of a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad over the ones of Jesus Al-Masih who was Sinless according to the qur'an and hadiths?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ قَدِمَ أُنَاسٌ مِنْ عُكْلٍ أَوْ عُرَيْنَةَ، فَاجْتَوَوُا الْمَدِينَةَ، فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِلِقَاحٍ، وَأَنْ يَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَبْوَالِهَا وَأَلْبَانِهَا، فَانْطَلَقُوا، فَلَمَّا صَحُّوا قَتَلُوا رَاعِيَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَاسْتَاقُوا النَّعَمَ، فَجَاءَ الْخَبَرُ فِي أَوَّلِ النَّهَارِ، فَبَعَثَ فِي آثَارِهِمْ، فَلَمَّا ارْتَفَعَ النَّهَارُ جِيءَ بِهِمْ، فَأَمَرَ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسُمِرَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ، وَأُلْقُوا فِي الْحَرَّةِ يَسْتَسْقُونَ فَلاَ يُسْقَوْنَ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو قِلاَبَةَ فَهَؤُلاَءِ سَرَقُوا وَقَتَلُوا وَكَفَرُوا بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ، وَحَارَبُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ‏.‏
Narrated Abu Qilaba:

Anas said, "Some people of `Ukl or `Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle ."

Sahih al-Bukhari 233
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 100
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 234

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Akasammyoka: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Why not ask Zulum, how he came about his assumption, maybe we can start from there. The main sponsors of this heinous group are showing indirectly, but we are foolishly waving off.

1 Like

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

looooooool arewa youths trying to pass of the blame to anoda ppl.....small time una go tell us say Shekau na former Deeper Life member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Godbless3(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2021
This Zulum difinitely knows one or two things about boko haram especially their leaders including him.
These muslim men doesn't even understand the true meaning of the term "CHRISTIAN".
Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by Abid2020(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2021
badman007:
Zulum is Boko Haram in disguise.. He can’t fool me.
Abrahamic Religious Black people (Muslims & Christians) Are the biggest fools in the whole wide world. They love Mohammed and Jesus instead of God(Themselves) and their Neighbours...

Almajiri Republic of Nigeria..

UBE is opposite of Boko haram
FG Boko Haram is winning
36 states 0 UBE

Love yourselves- UBE is the only way. Compulsory free education
Research lest you say what you don't know. In Islam, we believe in Allah the lord of heaven earth, and it is mandatory for a believer to love Allah more than anything else loving Muhammad more than Allah is a sin. We must love the creator first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.