Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex (27093 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by KossyKiss97(f): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
So sad

An Importer of the following products needs bulk buyers to buy at distributor prices (lots of discount available).

Cartons of :
1) PU Foam
2) Silicon Sealant
3) Masking Tape
All at distributor prices.

Call 07060408899 now!!!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by iamJ(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
When they leave power they act as if they were never in power in the first place

Look at saraki, commenting like an innocent citizen that is annoyed by the system cheesy

U could reform police when you were senate president but you didn't, now you are complaining cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by ekenetheorg(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:
A law passed yet someone died. Meaning the law holds no water. This is a vindication Saraki that your 8th assembly was just a waste to our nation's time and resources. Not only you Mr ex President, all of you.

You are wrong. He presided over the most effective Senate I've ever witnessed in Nigeria. He stood up to the excesses of the executive.

They made laws. It's left for the judiciary to carry it out. If anything is a waste of time, fingers should be pointed at the Police and courts. The laws are already there to save the victim.

Another blame goes to you because in a sane country, people will protest for those who should have carried out the law to be held accountable. Therefore, you are part of the problem, and if you choose to call it a waste of time, you are one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by mentored: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:
A law passed yet someone died. Meaning the law holds no water. This is a vindication Saraki that your 8th assembly was just a waste to our nation's time and resources. Not only you Mr ex President, all of you.

You are one of the problems of this country

A major problem

Blaming everybody but yourself

Never taking responsibility

Supporting politicians even seeing clearly that they are a threat to humanity!!!

God forbid your lots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Gokoyer0(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
The country failed David.
The doctors failed David.
The police failed David.
The system failed David.
Rest in peace David Ntekim-Rex
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Btruth: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2021
RIP David

cry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2021
anungangampu:
The SARS mentality is killing and chasing Nigeria youths from Nigeria.

Wetin consign SARS and this matter now?

Abi you be Yahoo boy?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by ibabz(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

I don't understand how some of you reason. Do you expect him to enforce the law? If the law is passed., let the family take it up with the Nigerian police for negligence. That's just the summary of what Saraki said. Go and read his statement again, but slowly, perhaps you will be able to comprehend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by YorubaPrince: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Saraki should STFU! Na all the Politicians dey employ all these thugs to carry out these atrocities. angry

MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria etc...
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by phemmy88(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

Hi bro,

I suspect u have a leaking brain. Try buy Super glue to fix the area affected.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by boscho(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
I'm sure d killers of that great guy are on social media. His blood would forever be on their heads. So painful
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Weedhustler: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria is a zoo...that's was how we watched our dad died helpless cause of doctors n nurses negligence.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Belial06: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2021
If this had happened anywhere in the south south like port harcourt the whole media in Nigeria would be crying how unsafe the whole south south is how everyone should relocate to southwest how foreigners are safer there how it is the Rivers of blood.

Now it's all hush hush and barely properly covered

This is southwest media for you and the marginalization of the south south

Well done
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by agitator: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:
Taking someone's life over a phone

What if u too lost the phone next day or the value is less than 10k after going about unlocking of the phone

Which law una passed ?

He was protecting his NIN linked SIM card wink wink wink
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by lucky4west: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2021
this so sad i really feel for the young man and his family, such a promising life cut short...but for those of us alive plz keep ur lappi at home or at the office, no point carrying it about, one lappi in the office one lappi at home no need moving around all the time with laptops since one is easily branded a thief or fraudster now by the members of NPF and easy target for men of the underworld.....Nigeria is almost a failed state now where life expectations is short, solitary and very brutal...if u don't look out for urself do not expect help from any where...imagine someone being gun down just by 8pm? abeg make una de enter house on time and if u must carry items especially sophisticated ones ply uber/bolt to take u to ur doorstep...u are responsible for ur survival now God help us all.....lastly if u are yet to accept Jesus as ur personal Lord and savior do not hesitate no sin is worth spending eternity in hell for....any body can go any time...it is where u spend eternity that is really important because no coming back from the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by udemzyudex(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

You don't have brain at all, I bet you're just another product of la cram la pour system of education in Nigeria, if not you will understand the function of the arms of government in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by agitator: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Nigger would have swallowed his pride, dropped the fuckin' phone and lived on.

... wouldn't have made him a sissy.

He didn't die because of his phone, but because of his SIM linked to NIN. angry angry angry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2021
iamJ:
When they leave power they act as if they were never in power in the first place

Look at saraki, commenting like an innocent citizen that is annoyed by the system cheesy

U could reform police when you were senate president but you didn't, now you are complaining cheesy

I don't really understand how some of you reason? what do you want him to say? laugh at the situation?

If you have nothing reasonable to post just read comments and move on Haba.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Shattuck(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2021
look who is talking about a law passed, like that solves anything if you guys care about the masses you know what is right to do but yet you fail to do it, I am sure there is a law against corruption, yet Nigeria is a corrupt man's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by pickatyouu: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2021
It's a sad reality we are living with in this country.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Mitsurugi(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

As empty as my brain seems, unarguably still retain it little content than any of you lot quoting....

Not only you Mr Ex......

Please do not be a fool! I take God beg you! angry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2021
NEVER DRAG ANYTHING WITH SOMEONE WHO'S ARMED.IT IS FOOLISHNESS.THAT WAS HOW THAT YOUNG DOCTOR ALSO LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF A MERE PHONE.IT IS THE REALITY OF THE TIME WE LIVE IN.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
agitator:

He didn't die because of his phone, but because of his SIM linked to NIN. angry angry angry

How about reporting to the police and getting a sworn affidavit for the lost SIM?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by excel101(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

As empty as my brain seems, unarguably still retain it little content than any of you lot quoting....

Not only you Mr Ex......
This is cerebral malaria at work.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Shattuck(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
udemzyudex:

I don't really understand how some of you reason? what do you want him to say? laugh at the situation?

If you have nothing reasonable to post just read comments and move on Haba.
how about he accepts his role in Nigeria 's failure, what the guy was trying to say is that saraki is also a part of the problem. rip to the young man.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by andrenz: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Do you have brain at all? What has the ex president and saraki has to do with failure of the executive arm of govt. and their failure to perform their duty?
If you wish to blame anyone, then it should be this present administration and their lackadaisical attitude towards execution of the law and disobedience of laid down rules and laws.

Drabeey:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Hardeybusy(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2021
RIP to him

Meanwhile,to learn how to make cool cash daily on Facebook with little or no stress and 100% assurance,call/WhatsApp 08068126821
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by hohafrank(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:

What if u too lost the phone next day or the value is less than 10k after going about unlocking of the phone

Which law una passed ?
Law of treating gun shot victims without police report.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by BusinessCity: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

Not only you Mr Ex...... Meanwhile the word "despite" gives a subtraction to the former fact. Meaning Mr Ex understood how useless the law they passed seems now.
Those of you saying i should check my brains, i did. Na small remain tho, but guess what i saw in yours

You are irredeemably stvpid. You stvpid petty fulls don't know when to stop this nonsense. So Saraki that is out of office is the one to blame for a crime committed years after he left office

Your education is a waste. Stvpid full

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by adeoba2008(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:

Which law una passed ?
Stop showing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by realstars: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2021
May He RIP
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by nedekid: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

Not only you Mr Ex...... Meanwhile the word "despite" gives a subtraction to the former fact. Meaning Mr Ex understood how useless the law they passed seems now.
Those of you saying i should check my brains, i did. Na small remain tho, but guess what i saw in yours
They passed the law (at least they did something). Maybe you are castigating the wrong person ie "president". Rather are you indirectly referring to the other "president" under which the passed law Saraki mentioned failed to be implemented?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce / Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award / How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.