Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex (27102 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by brandsoncharlie: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
before you start ranting like an ape with an empty skull, did you follow the 8th senate or need I upload their sessions to you via YouTube?
Stop deceiving yourself nothing is working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by ngwababe(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Don't hope Sir, sue them.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by ollybimz: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
How can the fight pigeons fly with this cruel daily occurrence?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by anyilalaz: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Medicinest:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13013141_i_tcourses11_jpegcb5657e808d30218467a57a055ad347e

No allow me insult you. We are pained with the demise of young lad but you here promoting IT stuff...take your time
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Medicinest: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
anyilalaz:

No allow me insult you. We are pained with the demise of young lad but you here promoting IT stuff...take your time
So me ayam not pained. Abi make hunger kill me so that there will be another dead body. Shift jur
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Vabasi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
I wonder what a tech guy should carry if not laptop. Nigerian Police have once again shown publicly, without shame how dump they are.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by STINOS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rest in peace brother.

Please and please don't ever drag with armed robbers even if it is a toy gun. I was robbed of my SAMSUNG GALAXY and Hp laptop with some cash of about 10k at gun point on 30th Nov last year around 7:55pm. They were three in number, I jejely gave them and went home. Today I am alive and still using a phone and a laptop better than the ones they took.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by 400billionman: 5:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
because apc occupied ur head with jaggons.. they actually did and me that I live abroad I know they passed it.. it was the first thing my wife asked me .. that honey I thought u said diz doesn’t happen in Nigeria anymore? Diz is why I keep saying Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria..

I made thesame comment on the first thread reporting this crime, I remembered vividly that Saraki Senate passed this law and he also commented publicly on the law which was obeyed before their tenure elapsed.

Going through the comments here, one would see that the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. See most of them calling Saraki names, Nigerians vilify the solution or solution providers and hail non entities for tribal and political sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2021
400billionman:

I made thesame comment on the first thread reporting this crime, I remembered vividly that Saraki Senate passed this law and he also commented publicly on the law which was obeyed before their tenure elapsed.

Going through the comments here, one would see that the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. See most of them calling Saraki names, Nigerians vilify the solution or solution providers and hail non entities for tribal and political sentiments.
I was disgusted reading all bro.. but it only exposes the rot in the guts and heads of Nigerians ... we have misinformed educated people and we have hardcore illusionists , everything is wrong with Nigeria.. to be sane in Nigeria is an uphill task .. at times I feel like a man bleeding and swimming in a sea of sharks ..the odds of u surviving Nigerians in Nigeria is 0.01
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by anyilalaz: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Medicinest:

So me ayam not pained. Abi make hunger kill me so that there will be another dead body. Shift jur

You can do that on another forum or thread... so make person no die because of hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) / Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.