Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex (27112 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by nedekid: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2021
BusinessCity:

You are irredeemably stvpid. You stvpid petty fulls don't know when to stop this nonsense. So Saraki that is out of office is the one to blame for a crime committed years after he left office

Your education is a waste. Stvpid full
I weak Bros..
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by omonla10(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Until u start arresting doctors and police officers, they won't change.. How can u be waiting for police report to treat a dying person..

Any doctor that fails to treat or policeman that stalls treatment should be severely dealt with. Period

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Fash20: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2021
saheedbadmus:
So sad .. shey ilu yi le da mo bayi ... so anyone carrying a laptop or using iPhone is now a yahoo boy/fraudster ba .. tired of this country

Alaye go get gun... Protect yourself
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2021
Where are those people in the previous thread defending the doctors and the hospital??!... Come and see how daft you all are.

A law has been passed, yet you side with the police to allow victims die in pain.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Fash20: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2021
I never knew this guy was a brilliant chap... I used to see him at the faculty then. RIP your only mistake was being a Nigerian.

Bleep! I reserve my comment for this country
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Godbless3(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Thinks like this makes people to engage in jungle justice when robbers are caught!
Wasting a young man life just because of phone that after spending money to unlock will not be worth anything to you.
MAN UNKIND TO ONE KIND.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2021
omonla10:
Until u start arresting doctors and police officers, they won't change.. How can u be waiting for police report to treat a dying person..

Any doctor that fails to treat or policeman that stalls treatment should be severely dealt with. Period

Please, loud it!!!...

We keep blaming the system and leaders, but most of us educated citizens are an embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by sacajawea: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Nigger would have swallowed his pride, dropped the fuckin' phone and lived on.

... wouldn't have made him a sissy.
Were you there when everything happened
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by excel101(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2021
If a known figure like David Ntekim-Rex, who came second in the annual Maters Mainframe Competition(An internationally organized competition)is being brutally murdered way, it goes to tell the world how unsecured Nigeria in.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Mortiano(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:
A law passed yet someone died. Meaning the law holds no water. This is a vindication Saraki that your 8th assembly was just a waste to our nation's time and resources. Not only you Mr ex President, all of you.

As empty as my brain seems, unarguably still retain it little content than any of you lot quoting....

Not only you Mr Ex...... Meanwhile the word "despite" gives a subtraction to the former fact. Meaning Mr Ex understood how useless the law they passed seems now.
Those of you saying i should check my brains, i did. Na small remain tho, but guess what i saw in yours
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Okoroawusa: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
They must sha turn everything to politics. Saraki which law did you pass?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by obyrich(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
anungangampu:
The SARS mentality is killing and chasing Nigeria youths from Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders do not know the far reaching effects of mismanaging the SARS issue. They think everything is Politics until they have no one to lead except criminals and junkies.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by naturefellow(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
priceaction:
So sad. But why all these leaders are so useless. They will always bring politics in everything. 8 assembly or not, you idiots all fail Nigeria. You made Nigeria the monster it is now. All of you failed this guy. Always using trending issues score cheap political points.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Westtimeline: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
saheedbadmus:
So sad .. shey ilu yi le da mo bayi ... so anyone carrying a laptop or using iPhone is now a yahoo boy/fraudster ba .. tired of this country
O da ti
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by IDFWU(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
3 pages and not even a lady commented on this thread, the one that managed to comment was advertising business. Ladies and intellect discussion is like a parallel road.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by lexy2014: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:
A law passed yet someone died. Meaning the law holds no water. This is a vindication Saraki that your 8th assembly was just a waste to our nation's time and resources. Not only you Mr ex President, all of you.

As empty as my brain seems, unarguably still retain it little content than any of you lot quoting....

Not only you Mr Ex...... Meanwhile the word "despite" gives a subtraction to the former fact. Meaning Mr Ex understood how useless the law they passed seems now.
Those of you saying i should check my brains, i did. Na small remain tho, but guess what i saw in yours

Oga, what was d function of d 8th Senate as far is this issue is concerned?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Jh0wsef(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
shuganezia:
This is heart breaking.
Study abroad in Russia, Ukraine and Europe for your BSc, Masters and PhD with:
No IELTS, TOEFL & SAT REQUIRED (No use of English)
No payment until your "STUDENT VISA IS OUT AND READY".
Low tuition fees
No entrance examination required
Admission letter ready in days
All courses taught in English language
Assistance in choosing study fields
Assistance in a wide range of universities
Pre-departure guidance
Registration process at the University
Covid-19 compliance
Contact us on: 0805- 9650- 759 & 0702- 6137- 398. Or check my signature for needed info.
shuganezia:
This is heart breaking.
Low tuition fees
Pre-departure guidance
Covid-19 compliance
Contact us on: 0805- 9650- 759 & 0702- 6137- 398. Or check my signature for needed info.
shuganezia:
This is heart breaking.
Low tuition fees
Pre-departure guidance
Covid-19 compliance

Do better flyer for this bro
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Jh0wsef(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
IDFWU:
3 pages and not even a lady commented on this thread, the one that managed to comment was advertising business. Ladies and intellect discussion is like a parallel road.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:
Taking someone's life over a phone

What if u too lost the phone next day or the value is less than 10k after going about unlocking of the phone

Which law una passed ?
because apc occupied ur head with jaggons.. they actually did and me that I live abroad I know they passed it.. it was the first thing my wife asked me .. that honey I thought u said diz doesn’t happen in Nigeria anymore? Diz is why I keep saying Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by thatigboman: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Nigger would have swallowed his pride, dropped the fuckin' phone and lived on.

... wouldn't have made him a sissy.
where was it stated that he was killed because of a phone?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Take your time to read this...

What happened to this guy can happen to anybody..I mena anybody in Nigeria...this country is just a hell hole..

Always remember to say thank you Godbqhen you go out and come back home in Nigeria...

Pray to God to never have a strong reason to visit hospital here on Nigeria ie chronic ailment...you are done..

God hwlpbus all and protect us from all evil..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
iamJ:
When they leave power they act as if they were never in power in the first place

Look at saraki, commenting like an innocent citizen that is annoyed by the system cheesy

U could reform police when you were senate president but you didn't, now you are complaining cheesy

Pls explain how saraki was supposed to reform d police when he was Senate president?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by lexy2014: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Okoroawusa:
They must sha turn everything to politics. Saraki which law did you pass?

Didn't u read this in d story or are u on d wrong thread?

“I hope that all those that are found to have been negligent in this case are quickly apprehended and tried under the ‘Compulsory Treatment and Care for Victims of Gunshot Act (2017)’ to ensure that no family ever has to suffer such a loss again.”

Maybe u also didn't no of d existence of ⁦section 33. (1) of d nigerian constitution which made adequate provision for this type of case

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Freemasonry: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:
Taking someone's life over a phone

What if u too lost the phone next day or the value is less than 10k after going about unlocking of the phone

Which law una passed ?

Compulsory Treatment and Care for Victims of Gunshot Act (2017)

It was envisioned to ensure that no gunshot victim was denied medical care on the basis of criminal suspicion.

Try to read before making critical comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by doggedfighter(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2021
nairalee:
Nigeria is a snake that swallows it's own babies.

Let us reason together.

Is there something intristically wrong with Nigerians? I mean how did we get to this stage where someone will see another literally dying and refuse to budge or emphatize? No more conscience, no more sympathy, no more common sense.

Okay let's imagine the worst case scenario. If he's even an armed robber does that mean he should die?

cry cry cry cry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Pray you don’t have a life threatening health challenge in Nigeria , because your chances of survival is mad slim.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by DonBenny77(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

Shut up you illiterate its not his job to implement those laws.
Stop displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Shattuck:
how about he accepts his role in Nigeria 's failure, what the guy was trying to say is that saraki is also a part of the problem. rip to the young man.

You have comprehension problem, birds of a feather, did you even understand the rubbish the guy posted or you just want to defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by Femeto: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerian Police wey dey collect commissions from the robbers?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex by brandsoncharlie: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tripitaka:

So, it's Mr Saraki's fault tgat years after leaving office, the succeeding administration did not put machineries in place to enforce an existing law? Remind me again, how may years ago did Saraki leave office?

Nigerians must learn to hold their leaders accountable and stop blaming the past leaders, which is what the current leaders want you to do.
Hahaha. Omo hide, you're very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video) / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.