Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together (969 Views)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together by Gistlobby: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2021
A young lady who was secretly sleeping with her husband has shared her story with a relationship adviser.

According to her, she has gotten pregnant and she doesn’t know who is responsible. From her explanation, there is a possibility she is pregnant for the father.

She is confused about telling her husband the truth. She fears her marriage might collapse.

The video has been causing ripples on social media with many reactions trailing the event.

What do you think the lady should do? Do you think she is a bad person?

Watch the video below:

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/18/video-shocking-story-of-married-woman-who-slept-with-father-and-son-together/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44,farano, Rocktation

Re: VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together by orisa37: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2021
The Selfish Father and son cannot satisfy her avaricious sex escapades.
Re: VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together by orisa37: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2021
The Selfish Father and son cannot satisfy her avaricious sex escapades. The 3 of them are destructive.
Re: VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together by orisa37: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2021
The Selfish Father and son cannot satisfy her avaricious sex escapades. The 3 of them are destructive and deadly.
Re: VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together by Sundrus: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2021
U taste pikin prick, u still go taste papa own...if the grandfather dey available u for still go taste dawan own. Generational Bleep. Some girls just dey reason with their toto

(1) (Reply)

These Memes Will Make Your Day / Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? / What Exactly Do These Ladies Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.