Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? (967 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by KingZaddy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Honestly this conversation is just hilarious and interesting

The guy on the left is an aggressive Red piller I must confess. grin

In my own opinion, its not right for a man to kneel, the guy on the left is as blunt as Trump smiley

Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNhW-SiyvEw
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by ShackWes(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
as a man , ask yourself if your father knelt to propose to your mom before disgracing yourself

kneeling is not our culture, it's for the whites let's all stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's all up to the man.... But if I ever ask a woman to marry me and she says no simply because I didn't kneel, I'll simply carry my ring and go away.
SIMPLE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Kingosytex(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shebi na copycats we be? We must copy everything the Whiteman does. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Liposure: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Not at all. This is africa. Its not a must we copy everything the white man do.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
very wrong to kneelundecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Cholls(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
My brother no made us for naija...we be cult vulture...I don't know if they know it's Freemasons way to perform ritual.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Denique(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's not right; it is right.
It's not so right; it is so right.
It's not so very right; it is so very right.

Enough, pls! Do what suits you!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na ogun go kill the woman wey want me to kneel before her to ask her for marriage...

Na that same ogun go kill her papa too
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Don't kneel to propose to me and I will serve you a surprised slap
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by sunshineV(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShackWes:
as a man , ask yourself if your father knelt to propose to your mom before disgracing yourself

kneeling is not our culture, it's for the whites let's all stop this nonsense
don't forget to dumb white wedding and christianity/islam as its not our culture too
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Brownoctopus: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
lol,
I go just stand 3 meters away,throw the ring for your front and ask what's up,are u in.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by ShackWes(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
sunshineV:
don't forget to dumb white wedding and christianity/islam as its not our culture too

I dumbed them a long time ago bro
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by felong(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
No it's not right
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Queenslander(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yes, very right..let's be honest here, it makes the proposal more romantic!!
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by sunshineV(f): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShackWes:

I dumbed them a long time ago bro
welcome me to the other side
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Randy100: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
You don't kneel down to beg somebody to be your liability.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Meedon: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
is like your brain need resting abi
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenslander:
Yes, very right..let's be honest here, it makes the proposal more romantic!!
why can't you do the kneeling
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Proposing is a white man's culture (I don't know why we Africans like copying nonsense) and it's carried out mainly on blind dates not relationships where both parties have invested time, finance and emotions on. It's not every white man's culture we must copy, slave trade is over, let's live our lives!

Back to the topic...look at it this let's say I'm dating a girl, say like for two years and above, if I sincerely want to marry her we would have talked about it countless times, the kind of marriage we would have, the kind of foods we'll cook, the location for the reception, how many kids we'll have, I would also be very familiar with people, her siblings, her parents...etc.

So why do I have to kneel to give her a ring when we've already agreed to marry each other. It's just to go out an get a ring I know will fit her and present it to her to wear so that people will know that she's taken.

I wouldn't need to ask for her permission to marry me in a relationship we've both worked together painstakingly to ensure that it succeeds. Her stake in the relationship earns her the right to be my wife unless she changes her mind.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by codedgalaxy: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
every guy out there pls bear this in mind dont let those telenovelas, soap opera and love songs(blues) decieve u pls. kneeling before a girl is not only un'romantic as a man but also humiliating . I once had an ex who told me that whatever i do i should never kneel before any woman because its embarassing for them and also means disrespect for ur self as a man [a king].
Thats why i stick with erigga( good loving) no time for 'simp'ling abeg.
#mgtow
#redpill4life
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2021
Nazgul:
Proposing is a white man's culture (I don't know why we Africans like copying nonsense) and it's carried out mainly on blind dates not relationships where both parties have invested time, finance and emotions on. It's not every white man's culture we must copy, slave trade is over, let's live our lives!

Back to the topic...look at it this let's say I'm dating a girl, say like for two years and above, if I sincerely want to marry her we would have talked about it countless times, the kind of marriage we would have, the kind of foods we'll cook, the location for the reception, how many kids we'll have, I would also be very familiar with people, her siblings, her parents...etc.

So why do I have to kneel to give her a ring when we've already agreed to marry each other. It's just to go out an get a ring I know will fit her and present it to her to wear so that people will know that she's taken.

I wouldn't need to ask for her permission to marry me in a relationship we've both worked together painstakingly to ensure that it succeeds. Her stake in the relationship earns her the right to be my wife unless she changes her mind.
my brother you no be bastard, na man you be

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Randy100:
You don't kneel down to beg somebody to be your liability.
brain still plenty for your head
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
I Am In The Video Who Can Guess Which Of The Guys Is Iamplato? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
codedgalaxy:
every guy out there pls bear this in mind dont let those telenovelas, soap opera and love songs(blues) decieve u pls. kneeling before a girl is not only un'romantic as a man but also humiliating . I once had an ex who told me that whatever i do i should never kneel before any woman because its embarassing for them and also means disrespect for ur self as a man [a king].
Thats why i stick with erigga( good loving) no time for 'simp'ling abeg.
#mgtow
#redpill4life
your truth carries enough bitterness grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by codedgalaxy: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
IamPlato:
your truth carries enough bitterness grin

But even bitter leaf dey sweet na ha hagrincheesygrin
Truth be told we gat's free some of our bros living in emotional[pussy] bondage na >:

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by akmaldini(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
cheesy
Afa babe,your mind dey,Yes or no?

That's how I'm gonna say it to her while I'm sitting down and she's on her feet....

Because men are plenty everywhere but husbands are scarce
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Afa babe,your mind dey,Yes or no?

That's how I'm gonna say it to her while I'm sitting down and she's on her feet....

Because men are plenty everywhere but husbands are scarce
Lol... This One Even Wicked sef, you Go Sit Down While She Stand grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by blinking001(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2021
It's not natural for a man to kneel down for a woman...
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? by Queenslander(f): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2021
IamPlato:
why can't you do the kneeling
hell nah,. That's totally uncool and alien �

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*x With My Naughty Step Mum … (21+) / / I Heard the Caribbean islands Belong To The Natives, arawak people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.