Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) (31826 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by uvie66: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
Nonsense talk...it is like saying I have been travelling Abuja Kaduna express road for two years but never been kidnapped or travelling with an airline for over 10 years but never had a crash, but we all know people who had died from airline crash, it does not mean that you have not had other people haven't. You maybe young and have a strong immune system compare to other people who have caught the virus. Just keep on acting reckless and behave nothing is happening.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Say whatever you wanna say about Governor Bello of Kogi State.
If you Like Insult him,
If you Like throw tantrums Him,
If you Like , Call Him a liar,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

Soonest, they will wish they had listened to you.

Your Excellency, Governor Bello, GOD Bless you for being Bold Enough.
Your kind are very few in these evil days.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..

I pity your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Let's just be honest with ourselves...

Those vaccines were already prepared and waiting before the cultivated virus was released in Wuhan.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, but it is quite hard or even impossible not see the sinister hands of global puppeteers in all these since 2020.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by flexd99(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Aso Rock officials said both President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will take the COVID-19 vaccines live on TV to allay the growing vaccine hesitancy among Nigerians.

Sure the vaccine our president and his VP will take will be different from ours, don't be surprised they can deceive us and take any malaria on the camera so we think it's covid19 vaccine.
cheesy grin
Didn't thought of that
That's Nigeria for us
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by jamace(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2021
helinues:
Reckless statement from a governor

Not a fan of vaccine though
If you don't like your life, give in to the vaccine and be wrecked...Diplomacy has a limit..
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by RoRoo: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Patented: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2021
ALl the Vaccines we use from birth are produced abroad. If they wanted us dead we would too dead to be bringing these cosnpiracy theories.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2021
This governor is telling the truth. Many Northeners know. But they're waiting for you greedy oversabi talkative Southerners to destroy yourselves with vaccines you do not know the origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by uvie66: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
paulolee:
even if I agree with hello stand on this covid matters, I think dt he got it all wrong with his theory about the vaccine because if the whites really wants to harm us, they can do so easily without a vaccine..
am not going to take any vaccine but wont speak bad about it or about anybody dt plans taking it.
I jus appreciate this man guts to stay far away from this covid madness inrespective of his political party and also knowing dt he is planning to run for presidency and this his actions or words would surely create many enemies locally and internationally in the future..
Why will the white want to harm us in the first place, what do they stand to gain. We are poorer than them, most economy flight is usually from developing countries to advanced countries.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by byinks(f): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:
This governor is telling the truth. Many Northeners know. But they're waiting for you greedy oversabi talkative Southerners to destroy yourselves with vaccines you do not know the origin.

Lol !!
The average northerner think the south are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
This sort of disinformation is highly condemnable of a sitting governor. No one is trying to kill anybody.

I have had d vaccine, and will encourage any who has the opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by IHIEGOD: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2021
This man is gradually becoming reasonable
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by uvie66: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:
telling the truth based on what evidence... Is he a scientist.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
RoRoo:

This is one thing I give to governor Ayade of Cross River. They have tried to twist and pressurise him to allow them cook up figures but no way. You cannot scam a scammer. grin cool
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine the idiocy! Guess this is the same Governor Yahaya Bello that is aspiring for 2023 presidency? This man and Trump have the same mentality towards this raging COVID-19 pandemic.

Keep living in fear.... Fear is always a choice!!! Even the football world has moved on. No time!!!

The media should continue feeding off people's gullibility!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by helpfulposts(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like Insult him,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..
Only the informed will the importance of this your comment;for population control

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
This one wants to be president

Anyway, Kogi is the only state with no COVID case largely because the Governor banned testing in the state.

Baby tyrant
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Draught: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
This guy is not only an ignant fool but also shows you how APC are when it comes to unity..

Your Presido in your party is encouraging the use of the vaccine and is willing to take it on a live TV broadcast but here you are calling it a killing machine..

See eh incase y'all don't know if the Caucasians wanted to kill us, they would have done this since even during the colonial times..

Keep fooling yourselves with this white dominatrix.. As for me if I see that vaccine am taking it. Please use your head, Yahaya Bello isn't a common man.. Infact are his children schooling here?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
And this is the man who wanted to government Nigeria. Semi-literate bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
telling the truth based on what evidence... Is he a scientist.
What useless scientist? Is bill Gates a health practitioner? The so-called WHO are purely business men. They have succeeded in shutting up the true medical practitioners with conscience.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by dich: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like Insult him,

You are obviously in his payroll!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by dich: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2021
RoRoo:

You are so ignorant!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
Nonsense talk...it is like saying I have been travelling Abuja Kaduna express road for two years but never been kidnapped or travelling with an airline for over 10 years but never had a crash, but we all know people who had died from airline crash, it does not mean that you have not had other people haven't. You maybe young and have a strong immune system compare to other people who have caught the virus. Just keep on acting reckless and behave nothing is happening.
I baffle at how some of these people reason, cheesy it's really sad.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2021
So dumb

Affordable men authentic check ads clothing
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

First of all, Yahaya is one naive niggarr!!

How he managed to be governor, I don't know he is more of a thug rather than a savvy man.

He's nade his point but rather in an unsophisticated manner.

Pussy governor.

On a more serious note, I don't think we as Africans need vaccines. Like Vector said, our food gan nah like vaccine. One can't be too careful. I mean the pandemic hasn't wrecked havoc like it has done in the western world.

I said what I said.

Friendly advice...

Stop cussing!!! You are not good at it! Don't deceive yourself. Thank you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by uvie66: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
donnie:

What useless scientist? Is bill Gates a health practitioner? The so-called WHO are purely business men. They have succeeded in shutting up the true medical practitioners with conscience.
Bill Gates expressed an Opinion, it is now left for people to agree or disagree with him....at the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to take the vaccine.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
dich:

You are so ignorant!!!
He is also a morron. cheesy i cannot believe how some of them reason.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
dich:

You are obviously in his payroll!!!

Just like your greedy leaders are collecting bribes from WHO and Bill Gates.

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by hustla(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like Insult him,

You're a fool

I wish your mother didn't allow them give you the polio vaccine.. Maybe depression go Don kee you when you grow

Idiots

You really think with all the nonsense we order from developed countries, they won't have killed us if they wanted to?

When the covid vaccine comes, don't take it.. I pray you land in one of those hospitals crying for oxygen

It seems Africans don't understand that they are a waste of space and air. Can't produce anything, can't govern themselves... Religion, stupidity, backwardness and vibes

Heck, we can't even give ourselves streetlights yet this idiot is talking nonsense here

Spits
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by LegalWolf: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Covidiot!!!!!!!! Cant blame him but the several idiots cheering him at the stage. Bunch of nincompoops! Both the leader and the followers are foolish. Spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Melonny(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2021
I didn't read this shit.. Judging by title, Yahaya is bang stupid. Why would they want to kill us with a vaccine?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
Bill Gates expressed an Opinion, it is now left for people to agree or disagree with him....at the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to take the vaccine.
Some of these people are ignorant, they have no clue or proofs of all that scare mongering. As you have rightly asserted it is not by force to take the vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.