Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) (31833 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2021
African keep going backward
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
dre11:
Nigerian governor, who lied about COVID-19, discourages vaccine use

“…They want to use the (COVID-19) vaccines to introduce the disease that will kill you and us. God forbid!” Mr Bello said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437225-nigerian-governor-who-lied-about-covid-19-discourages-vaccine-use.html
Jehovah the great king, though you have left us largely to experience the results of our actions and decisions outside your will, so that we can yearn for and value the Kingdom of your dear son when it finally takes over the affairs of the world, please be merciful and consider that any administration under the presidency of this Lunatic, Bello (that though you created has gone astray to his own way), will be almost unbearable.
See the lack of understanding a leader is showing? A leader that does not know that different diseases have different structures, anatomies, functions and styles, hence present different challenges as to how to tackle them. And see how he fails to see, that the vaccines were hurried up in major part because they are expedient considering the threat of covid (or how many sicknesses have gone over the world with the type of speed covid has?).
How many people too notice that people that tend to believe in this kind of conspiracy theories share similar unacceptable societal characters and attitudes. Just compare Trump with this Bello

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Simeon88(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Me I don't even know what to believe anymore ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by OLULAW: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Isn’t this the slowpoke hoping to become Nigeria’s president at the next election?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by mosesjida(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bloody overgrown baby
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Satan66(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Frankiss44:

See the idiots we have in leadership position? This is shocking..
Someone that doesn't even pay salaries regularly?
Who knows how many people he has killed with his incompetence
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nato008:

is it that u don't read or u don't comprehend..... the have been hammering that majority who get it will survive except for old people

Then why are they keen on shutting down schools?
Are those old ones in d school environments
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
coolI beg Federal Government unbehalf of Oyo State People and Government,

Every Covid 19 Vacines meant for Kogi should be brought to UCH Ibadan,

Let those who think they don't need it be free to decide, we that need it let us have it

I hope they heed your advice. Not all of us worship white man.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
12inchess:
When the vaccine reaches Nigeria, people like this would be the first to use under g influence to get first dibs on vaccine for them and their aged parents. Belive Nigerian politicians at your own peril. Vaccination or not should be a personal choice.

That is how one Nigerian pastor linked Covid 19 to 5G network and some people were hailing him.

You don't need to lie to make a point. When it comes, collect your own, since you're at risk.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by razzydoo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Think he's right abt certain things such as the speed of dev of the vaccine and covid recovery rate. Seem like the vaccine was already in existence before the virus. Then pfizer issue in the north calls for a bit of skepticism

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
flexd99:

cheesy grin
Didn't thought of that
That's Nigeria for us

Lolz ...
Bros according to El Rufai if they should greet you good morning be careful and look at it well you will see that it's evening oo
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by bpalace(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
James Bond.... Who will tell ur story?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by mccoy009(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
jawalis:
They should just wipe everyone off. Fvck this life
Hahaha....bro, you dey vex gan o.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by mccoy009(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
thinkmoney:

Jehovah the great king, though you have left us largely to experience the results of our actions and decisions outside your will, so that we can yearn for and value the Kingdom of your dear son when it finally takes over the affairs of the world, please be merciful and consider that any administration under the presidency of this Lunatic, Bello (that though you created has gone astray to his own way), will be almost unbearable.
See the lack of understanding a leader is showing? A leader that does not know that different diseases have different structures, anatomies, functions and styles, hence present different challenges as to how to tackle them. And see how he fails to see, that the vaccines were hurried up in major part because they are expedient considering the threat of covid (or how many sicknesses have gone over the world with the type of speed covid has?).
How many people too notice that people that tend to believe in this kind of conspiracy theories share similar unacceptable societal characters and attitudes. Just compare Trump with this Bello

Word! What baffles me more is how people we hold in substantial esteem always end up disappointing us by propping up conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by boyjo: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
dre11:
Nigerian governor, who lied about COVID-19, discourages vaccine use

“…They want to use the (COVID-19) vaccines to introduce the disease that will kill you and us. God forbid!” Mr Bello said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437225-nigerian-governor-who-lied-about-covid-19-discourages-vaccine-use.html

GOD bless you Governor Yahaya, may you live long.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
flexd99:
Funny...but kind of true
The there would for sure be a difference between the vaccine taken by the government and that of the common man

BTW,
New stock of Neat UK used HP laptops now available from #48k with warranty
Contact in signature

Make we work. Your number switched off. Not reachable
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
but he's richer than your literate but poverty stricken father
You must be very stupid and foolish at the same time. Ode
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by payloader(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
This governor has continued to exhibit the nonpolitical aspect of himself. Kudos, gov Bello. You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by payloader(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
mccoy009:

Word! What baffles me more is how people we hold in substantial esteem always end up disappointing us by propping up conspiracy theories.
Wait till the vaccine comes. Then you can take it to prove us wrong. I will personally take my chances with a disease with 99.9% recovery rate than use a vaccine with too many disclaimers.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is this not false information from high places? Is he not punishable? Where is the Minister of Information on this? God help Nigeria!
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by flexd99(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Make we work. Your number switched off. Not reachable
Probably network
Number's been available all day

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by mii4u(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

I beg Federal Government unbehalf of Oyo State People and Government,

Every Covid 19 Vacines meant for Kogi should be brought to UCH Ibadan,

Let those who think they don't need it be free to decide, we that need it let us have it

Pls speak for ursef, who tell say Ibadan pple need am

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Temitogab: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Governor Yahaya Bello is warning everyone but we are not listening.
Tb Joshua talk about a common medicine that will cause people to be high to die.
Pastor Chris talk about this vaccine that it will utter your DNA.
President of Tanzania talk about it yet we don't want to learn.
In Norway those who receive the Pfizer vaccine died yet we have not learn.
We keep saying it's a lie.......i pity you o
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
pretydiva:

You must be very stupid and foolish at the same time. Ode
you're referring to your bastard mother.
oponu jatijati
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by solmusdesigns: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
mii4u:

Pls speak for ursef, who tell say Ibadan pple need am

Where in my comments did I speak for you?!

Am speaking for we that need it in Ibadan not you that don't

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by pretydiva(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're referring to your bastard mother.
oponu jatijati
I won't insult your parents because I'm not badly trained as you are.
But you see your mumu self, na little children go insult you, throw you stone on top. Mark this day. Bye kid
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
fourboys:
If u are reading this, COVID-19 and the vaccine is not ur portion
Don't turn here to another YouTube comments section, things don't just like that because you declared it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by fourboys: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
CamusMidas:

Don't turn here to another YouTube comments section, things don't just like that because you declared it.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari / Customs Confirms Face-Off Between Residents, Officers In Ibarapa / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.