Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) (31836 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by donnie(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
Bill Gates expressed an Opinion, it is now left for people to agree or disagree with him....at the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to take the vaccine.

We like the governor are also free to express our opinion. The day you guys push these greedy leaders to tie vaccines to jobs, bank accounts etc is the the day you will see the judgements of YAH in massive deaths of wicked people. NONSENSE.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2021
This is eye service to further his 2023 political ambitions!

Nigerians with useless conspiracy theories.

If Bill gate wanted to kill you they would av done that during the wide distribution of polio vaccine we took when you and I were growing up.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Melonny:
I didn't read this shit.. Judging by title, Yahaya is bang stupid. Why would they want to kill us with a vaccine?
Big question! Why? Why? Why?

They ussually do not ask these questions or even reason it. Why?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Hermes119: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Angelfrost:
Let's just be honest with ourselves...

Those vaccines were already prepared and waiting before the cultivated virus was released in Wuhan.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, but it is quite hard or even impossible not see the sinister hands of global puppeteers in all these since 2020.

Authorities in the field have said there is no sufficient evidence that the virus was created but somehow u discovered they are wrong.

You know the thing is this,we are a third world country, it would always reflect in our reasoning

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine the idiocy! Guess this is the same Governor Yahaya Bello that is aspiring for 2023 presidency? This man and Trump have the same mentality towards this raging COVID-19 pandemic.

Your eyes go soon clear.

I pray for you and your types out there that you won't learn your lessons the hard way
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
jawalis:
They should just wipe everyone off. Fvck this life
with all these PS5 games to be released soon, no way brother.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by NwaforIgbo: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
The most Illitrate Gov. have ever encountered in my life...

He even has the nerves to compete for Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Satan66(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Somebody should tell this fool of a governor that malaria isn't a virus. It's caused by a parasite
Cancer isn't a virus
HIV attacks the immune system itself and vaccines are suppose make your immune system stronger against the Virus so how will a vaccine work when your immune system is already dying?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by muymacho: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
You have definitely not been exposed to any virus. You will know when you are. Continue to thank God for his mercies. Given that you have underlying conditions, hope you do not have severe symptoms if infected.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by OJONUBAPETER(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
THIS OUR GOVERNOR SELF, ANY WAY IT MAY BE TRUE .
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH OUR LATEST COMEDY VIDEO 'STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SMAN)'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7D3CscTkw
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Tulsaguy: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
For Yahaya Bello to think that he is the solution to the problem of Nigeria with his 2023 ambition, it shows Nigeria is gone.

Kogi people, e ku iroju. Una de try.

Woe betides a nation whose king is a child.

Sometimes I wonder how these kinda people find their ways into government.

Shouldn't governance vehicles be piloted by sane & sound minds?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by juwoonn(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
NORSIYK:

You are not a good Christian as you portray yourself
What is your definition of a good christian? Someone that cannot express his/her opinion?
You're funny.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Say whatever you wanna say about Governor Bello of Kogi State.
If you Like Insult him,
If you Like throw tantrums Him,
If you Like , Call Him a liar,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

Soonest, they will wish they had listened to you.

Your Excellency, Governor Bello, GOD Bless you for being Bold Enough.
Your kind are very few in these evil days.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..
oga fem biko.....the vaccines u were given when u were given birth to was produced by who....the want to kill u, because u are dragging land with them abi or u think if the wanted to u will know ..mtvhew
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Hermes119:

Authorities in the field have said there is no sufficient evidence that the virus was created but somehow u discovered they are wrong.

You know the thing is this,we are a third world country, it would always reflect in our reasoning

Who are the authorities??! What made them authorities??!

I reserve a right to think independently, rather than move with the gullible crowd being fed every cock and bull like you worshiper of all things foreign.

You are free to lower or denigrate yourself as well as your nation, but feel free to leave me out of such unnecessary condescension. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
is it that u don't read or u don't comprehend..... the have been hammering that majority who get it will survive except for old people

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
Why will the white want to harm us in the first place, what do they stand to gain. We are poorer than them, most economy flight is usually from developing countries to advanced countries.
I tire oh, even the kogi governor has his wife and kids in Dubai just gullible people will believe his rant....the think his chances of survival and these is the same abi...when he has a state resources behind him...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by ayamsuperstar: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Anyone that doubt covid 19 should volunteer to visit the isolation centre/IDH and stay with them for 48hrs without facemask and gloves .If the person comes out clean .then he/she has wins
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Hohenheim(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2021
This is one of the disadvantages of social media, almost every dummy is becoming a conspiracy theorist. Bill Gates wants to kill you, okay why does he want to kill you? Them no get answer. Mtcheeew
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
pretydiva:
This man sounds like an illiterate

Sounds like an illiterate or a confirmed illiterate
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine the idiocy! Guess this is the same Governor Yahaya Bello that is aspiring for 2023 presidency? This man and Trump have the same mentality towards this raging COVID-19 pandemic.
my friend shut up there and stop ranting..
If you have nothing on your empty skull you must not contribute
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by darrellg9: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2021
youtube has removed the video.... this people are indeed censoring everything on free speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2021
pretydiva:
This man sounds like an illiterate
but he's richer than your literate but poverty stricken father

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Willy123(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DemonInvoker:
Buhari,His Ministers,Reps and Senators Go Lead by Example by taking the Vaccines First including the CMDs and CMAC of those Teaching Hospitals... Atleast,they should be able to tell us more on the side effects.
Sit down there, do you think is the type of vaccine they take you will take. Don't you know there's difference between a grade A and grade B vaccine. As for me won't take any vaccine, There is coronavirus but the recovery rate is very high without vaccine.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by samsard(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Buhari,His Ministers,Reps and Senators Go Lead by Example by taking the Vaccines First including the CMDs and CMAC of those Teaching Hospitals... Atleast,they should be able to tell us more on the side effects.
You probably have at least 2 vaccines flowing through your blood from childhood, what makes this one special? If they wanted to kill us they wouldn't need an elaborate open scheme like this.
Yayha Bello, Donald Trump and Brazil's president are all in the same club.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Only an ignorant fool will believe that the whites will need a vaccine if they truly want to wipe out africans.. They have more than a 1000 ways to do that..
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Melonny(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
Big question! Why? Why? Why?

They ussually do not ask these questions or even reason it. Why?
There are more than a million ways to kill us.. We don't even produce most of our stuffs. They may have gotten us since, if they wanted to. It is just so dumb to think they want to kill us with a vaccine. Vaccine that we can't even make.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Satan66:
Somebody should tell this fool of a governor that malaria isn't a virus. It's caused by a parasite
Cancer isn't a virus
HIV attacks the immune system itself and vaccines are suppose make your immune system stronger against the Virus so how will a vaccine work when your immune system is already dying?

See the idiots we have in leadership position? This is shocking..
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by samsard(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Who are the authorities??! What made them authorities??!

I reserve a right to think independently, rather than move with the gullible crowd being fed every cock and bull like you worshiper of all things foreign.

You are free to lower or denigrate yourself as well as your nation, but feel free to leave me out of such unnecessary condescension. Thank you.
I find it funny when I see people like yourself trying to play the lone wolf. It's seriously hilarious. Your nation produces absolutely nothing of worth in the field of technology, we just copy things because others are decades ahead already
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by jeffoe(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2021
this Yahaya Bello guy is daft, pharmaceutical companies are not a charity organization. it cost billions of dollars to research into any disease. you don't expect them to be finding a cure for diseases which there is no demand for, or for which the demands are only from poor countries that cannot afford the medicine or can only through financial aid. those kinds of diseases are left to the government to fund. how much has Yahaya Bello invested in research activity in his own state? it is just so annoying when you get clowns as governors. is it not the same governors that were hoarding palliatives. bill gate has spent billions of his personal money funding this medical aids. how many Nigerians would do that with their own little money?
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by kennyz247(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Say whatever you wanna say about Governor Bello of Kogi State.
If you Like Insult him,
If you Like throw tantrums Him,
If you Like , Call Him a liar,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

Soonest, they will wish they had listened to you.

Your Excellency, Governor Bello, GOD Bless you for being Bold Enough.
Your kind are very few in these evil days.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..

And you think u are making sense abi pastor?
Of what use will Americans benefits in killing u as ..... your brain need to be checked seriously..I can't believe people like you still tink and reason like ds..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.