Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful (67054 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Sleekfingers: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
ijayebonyi:
That’s for people who cares to listen to rubbish criticism. If your belly naturally is not flat, will you hang yourself?

but you can get rid of it by doing exercise.....women with pot belly no dey look sexy ooo. Dem dey look like pregnant frog

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by samwillyco1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Noted, but this is not news now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by ijayebonyi(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

but you can get rid of it by doing exercise.....women with pot belly no dey look sexy ooo. Dem dey look like pregnant frog
okay sir. But my comments still remains if you have it, you can’t kill yourself. Let’s learn to see things differently. It’s not easy to carry a child and still be the same as when the woman is single. Though some has perfect body after giving birth but not all.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by niyidenrele: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
FBIBOT:
Ọmọ see hips
There is a common saying
NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL OR HOT A WOMAN IS , TO YOUR EYE , SHE DON TIRE ONE GUY SOMEWHERE..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by lichocho(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
PediakAuthor:
This is too open... OP out to have added... graphic photo... for the sake of those doing January fasting...
if she open now u go dive enter...nonsense
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by NaBanga: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anyone who knows about plastic surgery, can spot the liposuction procedure on her swimming suit pic. The average man does not realize celebrity women are getting surgical procedures, to enhance their shapes and bodies. Do not force your wife into deadly situation like Obasanjo's wife. Real women have flaws because real women age and have children.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by demmymoney(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shut the Bleep up stupid LovePeddler

Still feeling herself after she has hit the wall finish oloshi

U are getting very ugly madame tuehhhhhhh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by villaboy22(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
kisswhattt do exercise jare, don't discourage other ladies working-out... BTW you would like men with 6packs shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by lildush(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
FBIBOT:
Ọmọ see hips

Na scrap my guy... Comot eye
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense
Tell them to hit the gym and stop encouraging their amoeba shape or rather amoeboid characteristics

..common exercise some of our women nor sabi do to reduce the pot belle and look sweet.....to even wear waist trimmers na problem......
Just born pikin and begin eat eba na im them sabi

Dragg my weed and sip my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread
This boy you have a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
Truly not all men are the same, some men like their ladies slim while some like their ladies big, every man with his choice.

I love slim babes.. if you're one then I'm coming for u
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
AfroKnight:
Palema0 07 grin how far?
Lol what can I say? cheesy . Pot belly looks/do no good on anyone though.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Her vision is to become beautiful

Something that will fade in less than ten years
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by offset67(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
milf tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by JaneYave(f): 4:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Na who no like demselves l pity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / Frank Olize: Veteran NTA Broadcaster Who Activates Viewers Emotion / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.