Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

End Time Biblical Prophecies Of Over A Thousand Years Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Biblical Prophecies Of Over A Thousand Years Ago (233 Views)

Biblical Prophecies Of How The Israeli-palestinian Conflict Will End. / The Signs Of The End Time Biblical Interpretations / What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time Biblical Prophecies Of Over A Thousand Years Ago by MistadeRegal(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
THE GREAT TRIBULATION, THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE WRATH OF GOD

Open the Bible, read for yourself and do not take men's word for it.
Your modern day pastors or teachers cannot have been more accurate than the Bible itself all because they have diluted it to sooth you.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST said He'll be returning for His elects immediately after the tribulation. He never said He will return immediately before the tribulation. Therefore understand His sayings and stop getting confused by men.

GREAT TRIBULATION AND RETURN FORETOLD
Matthew 24:21-22, 29-31 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The great tribulation to come is not same as the coming wrath of GOD.
The great tribulation is to try them that dwell upon the face of the earth, even everyone, before the LORD JESUS CHRIST will appear to collect us, just as He has spoken:

Revelation 3:10-11 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION TO TAKE PLACE
Revelation 13.
This is a situation the world is already creeping into now with all the incidents and occurrences going on all over the world, little by little.

THE LORD RETURNED TO REAP THE EARTH AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION
Those who shall endure during the great tribulation shall be taken away for they are those who overcame the beast, his mark, his image and the number of his name:

Revelation 14:13-16 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

THOSE TAKEN
Revelation 7:9-10, 14-17 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 15:2-4 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

THE WRATH OF GOD
The wrath of GOD are the incidents, extremely devastating that will befall the world after the elects are no longer on earth. Which have been written in the Bible as the sixth seal is opened:

Revelation 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 15:6-8 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

And executed in Revelation 16.

The great tribulation, is not same as the wrath of GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Really Omniscient, Does He Know Everything? See The Answer! / If You See This Sign Then Your Breakthrough Has Come / CAN Honours Kogi Gov With “friend Of The Church” Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.