Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs (12470 Views)

Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Cousin9999: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2021
I doubt that.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by dederocs(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Northerners are worse addicts, they sniff gum, take tramadol and crack
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by eahmed(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2021
i really disagree with the 15 million Nigerians mentioned, i believe 70% of Nigerians are using drugs in one way or the other, and the society have decided to accept it and it now make u look less of a human for not using drugs these days
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by eahmed(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2021
our fathers and leaders have failed us, they failed to give us the upbringing that was given to them by their fathers and leaders, they neglect their duties as parents and allow us to exploit the word without proper guidance now we have turn to be nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
no. I will kill you bastard terrorist instead. You're obviously one of the bastard terrorists, mind you Nigeria is not your country. Go ask your parents were you bastard desert terrorists originated from, loser

Kill yourself.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by cardoctor(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Where did he get the figures from?
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows 80% of that 15million are northerners undecided

There's a tea that most Hausa people normally drink in the north that makes them high. They gather in groups and drink it mostly in the morning and evening (7pm- midnight) once you see plenty Hausa people sitting on a mat with small kettle on fire (charcoal) nah the tea dem dey drink grin

In that same north also people openly sell sex enhancing drugs like ( Vega 50mg&100mg) AK47 etc with nude pictures on the pack

Some other ones too dey sniff cocaine, soak away, gum and Okada fuel tank
u too know dem I lived with dem at a point even schooled with dem.. most Nigerians don’t know diz they say no alcohol but what dey engage in even will scare pablo escobar
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Omihanifa: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
u too know dem I lived with dem at a point even schooled with dem.. most Nigerians don’t know diz they say no alcohol but what dey engage in even will scare pablo escobar

Dem be hypocrites nah and Thier men Sabi gossip well well
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=PrinceMajestic post=98230960]lol. me go to school because school resume, your quote is funny enough not to abuse you because you're obviously a foolish terrorists apologists who thinks I'm still a uni or secondary school boy. I don't blame you but you can send your c.v. there is vacancy in my fisheries department seriously but you must stop being a terrorist apologist[/quote
Thank you very much for your gesture.
Try and employ your close relations that are wallowing in abject poverty.
Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by PrinceMajestic: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=Birchi33 post=98292901][/quote]you will end up your terrorist life in a very terrifying manner of death if you don't stop terrorising innocent people or defending your fellow terrorist. Terrorism will consume you and entire desert low lives bastard immigrant family. Evil bitch. You shall reap evil of terrorism in 10 folds. Mind you. My father's last son 12year old is very much recognized by govt as all members of my family so don't think everyone is from a poverty stricken family like your terrorists desert bastard family members who cannot survive without crimes and banditry. Dirty bitch
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
He didn't quote any report on that. He's just pulling figures out of his ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N50,000 Fine For Public Smoking In Nigeria / Court Orders Navy To Pay N75M To Man In Cross River Over Illegal Torture / Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.