Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. (580 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Do you want to know if your partner is actually cheating on you. Issa simple sturv to know. Start by suspecting and accusing him/her unnecessarily. But be nice and polite about it.

When you start doing this, your partner will suspect you are in the know and they start doing these to avoid getting caught;

1; they’ll start avoiding certain calls

2; they’ll start silencing their phones

3; they’ll start putting their phone on flight mode or silent whenever they are with you.

4; they’ll start putting their phone face down, (when it’s face down, just know the phone is on silent) grin

5; their chats starts disappearing.

6; their phones becomes like an egg. Sometimes sef you won’t see them with the phones.

7; a certain number keeps calling. (This is the person your partner is cheating on you with) grin Don’t believe that “he or she is just a friend” story.

They consciously start doing all this because they don’t want you to know more than they think you have already suspected. It’s supposed to be a defense but it exposes them.

But to be on a safer side why don’t you ignorant folks focus on your lives first

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Do i even get the time to be doing all this shit...
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. by Michelle55: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Who has such energy? If bros wants to go home with my phone for a whole year he's damn free to do that.. If kids and neighbors can play games and watch movies on my phone, what's the difficulty in my partner's going through my phone? undecided

Let's stop making issues where there's none edakun.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. by TJaguar(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Michelle55:
Who has such energy? If bros wants to go home with my phone for a whole year he's damn free to do that.. If kids and neighbors can play games and watch movies on my phone, what's the difficulty in my partner's going through my phone? undecided

You are a faithful partner
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner. Try This And Be Ready To For Break Up. by placeofallure(f): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Michelle55:

Yeye someborry! That's how they will be scattering people's relationships all in the name of oversabi. Like you, I leave my phone with my boo to go to the market. My husband is worse, if my phone is faulty, he hands over his immediately without adjusting anything on it till he fixes my phone. Trust is essential in every relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fat Girls And Dirt / Is Love Alone Enough To Sustain A Relationship? / 5 Min Of Typing None Stop And Her Reply Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.