Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) (73909 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Imagine.

So if someone is getting you a gift, you'll open mouth to tell them what type of gift you want? Gift you didn't add shishi to buy?

Entitled modafvckers full everywhere ooh

E pain you die

I love it

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by webdev994: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
cry And yet they go around forming nonsense association of stingy men. So ungrateful.

Build your own house and car and we will see you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Agugbadin:

She announced it so that other ladies can emulate her good gesture.
ok oo I hope the man isn't one with a fragile ego
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
This is supposed to be a good news worthy of commendations, but I have so many reasons to feel sorry for the husband in person.

Why? Because the lady that did this for him is a Nigerian lady.
Wdym by that second paragraph
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Na was for you o!! lol!

Meanwhile, I await the time that Nigerians will start building homes with French windows, and also not fencing compound.

Get ready to become Methuselah.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why is this thread in Business Section?

So, exchange of 'marital gifts' has become business...

Wonderful!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
May God bless her in Jesus name, amen!

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Imagine.

So if someone is getting you a gift, you'll open mouth to tell them what type of gift you want? Gift you didn't add shishi to buy?

i agreee with you... Entitled modafvkers... But, arent you all entitled? I mean Ladies undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
banjo022:
bro please I need the 2k if you don't mind. 0060574626 access bank 08131280558

**singing**

Pass me not, o gentle felong...

LMAO!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
luminouz:

E pain you die

I love it

grin grin grin grin

E pain me ooh. I no go lie

Cause these are the same set of guys that will start ranting and wailing if a lady complains the money her boyfriend sent her is too small, but here they are complaining the car isn't exactly 'their taste'.

If I say men on this forum are biased, it will sound like I'm speaking grammar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Karlifate:

Get ready to become Methuselah.
grin hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bankalert:
i agreee with you... Entitled modafvkers... But, arent you all entitled? I mean Ladies undecided

As far you agree everybody (male and female inclusive) is entitled, I'm all yours, baby tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's really commendable in its entirety but the tendency of reproach is truly unpleasant experience.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
cry And yet they go around forming nonsense association of stingy men. So ungrateful.
How Many Of U Ladies Can Do Dat?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ewww.

Tbh I don't think I can go as far as buying a house+car for any guy who's not my dad.
Anyways all the best to them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

As far you agree everybody (male and female inclusive) is entitled, I'm all yours, baby tongue
the female gender by default are entitled(Na follow come undecided) ...For Men, hardly... They work their assess off, and never really get stuffs handed over to them like you entitled lots. I know you prolly have a counter, nonetheless, i am sure you get the point cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by elisho: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
God please help this man Hope the gift are on the Mans name
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Imagine.

Sixfeetseñorita don vex! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wa o!

Wife bought a house and car yet you pipo still found something negative to say about the gesture.

Ko so ogbon to le da, ko so wa to le wu, lati fi te aye lorun - Ebenezer Obey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
I’m sure na the man dey do the moaning at night. Your wife can be giving you these and you still expect her to moan or scream. I just hope that the FCMB manager no get hand inside

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
bukatyne:
Na wa o!

Wife bought a house and car yet you pipo still found something negative to say about the gesture.

Ko so ogbon to le da, ko so wa to le wu, lati fi te aye lorun - Ebenezer Obey.
how far? Are you still coming tonight?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bankalert:
the female gender by default are entitled(Na follow come undecided) ...For Men, hardly... They work their assess off, and never really get stuffs handed over to them like you entitled lots. I know you prolly have a counter, nonetheless, i am sure you get the point cool

The earlier we make peace with that the fact all humans are naturally mentally entitled beings, the better for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Lambarry1: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good gesture from a Nigerian wife , but I hope one day this will not end with another DNA brouhaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by eazyduzit: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Na was for you o!! lol!

Meanwhile, I await the time that Nigerians will start building homes with French windows, and also not fencing compound.
May be na our Children great grand children time i.e if the world never end before that oooo0.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by gstelly: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
LMS1:
NICE,BUT AM SURE IF SHE CONSULTED HER HUBBY BEFORE TIME OGA FOR NOR GREE SETTLE FOR PEUGEOUT,
say Peugeot no be nice car ni
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

The earlier we make peace with the fact that all female human beings are naturally mentally entitled beings, the better for everyone.
Corrected. Read before posting next time undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
THE WAY WE BLOGS IN NIGERIA QUITE FUNNY (THINGS THAT NOT REALLY NECESSARY FOR SERIOUS NIGERIAN IS WHAT WE SEE HERE
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by shantti(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
obembet:
What a man can do, woman can do beta

can you stand straight to urinate and then make the urine to land in a gutter not too far from ur front

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by airliner(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
felong:

But am not a member na you have confirmed it yourself. embarassed

Oga which part of she's married with four kids you nor understand?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wow, she tried.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
felong:

I don't remember asking about your marital status. You asked for urgent 2k and I asked for your account details and phone number for confirmation once I send you the money. undecided

I can drop mine if u don't mind

Solomon Lazarus
access bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.