Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) (73911 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

If I was in the dude shoe and wife hinted me about getting a Peugeot car, I will suggest another brand with similar cost. Who wan carry headache for head.
If I am buying a car for a lady, I will jokingly show her 2 or 3 cars I know are certified OK and when I see her preference, that's what I will get.
No go buy headache for your spouse abeg.
Its not a matter of being ungrateful, na to avoid wahala
E.g
If I have a budget of 3M
My list will be
Matrix 09
Civic 08-14
Es330 Lexus 06

This include naija used and toks

Now you choose

And if she didn't hint to him she was buying a car before buying this one, he will now reject it because the car is below standard?

Define ungrateful for me again so I can be sure we're talking about the same thing.

@ the bold, I don't know anything about cars sef so this note you gave me is useless. Car is car. If you won't drive it, give to those that will.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by nams77: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

And if she didn't hint to him she was buying a car before buying this one, he will now reject it because the car is below standard?

Define ungrateful for me again so I can be sure we're talking about the same thing.

@ the bold, I don't know anything about cars sef so this note you gave me is useless. Car is car. If you won't drive it, give to those that will.
Your last paragraph says everything.
Some Peugeot cars are mostly plagued with electrical problems.
If I were in his shoes and she hinted me about buying a Peugeot brand I will kindly ask her to get another brand that will be less problematic with same volume of cash. This is not ungratefulness, it is being investment-smart. Why not avoid headache if you can?
Try and get the point.
Let's say that peugeot car she bought cost 1 6M and she brings it to my notice that she wants to get a Peugeot, we will opted for a c class merc 2005 model or honda accord 05/06. These ones will be less problematic but the price is still the same.
Its because you don't understand cars that's why that s why you attacked the other guy.
This is what he was trying to say all along.
I hope you its clear now. grin
A while ago a lady came here and presented 3 cars her Dad had in mind to buy. Most persons here discouraged her from those list as na automatic BP she wan give her retired father grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by nams77: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

On those 3 brands I listed, those are OK cars that will serve well.
Your only task is to look at the body design and choose your preference. They are all OK.
If i wanna buy a car a lady, that will be my style
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:
Your last paragraph says everything.
Some Peugeot cars are mostly plagued with electrical problems.
If I were in his shoes and she hinted me about buying a Peugeot brand I will kindly ask her to get another brand that will be less problematic with same volume of cash. This is not ungratefulness, it is being investment-smart. Why not avoid headache if you can?
Try and get the point.
Let's say that peugeot car she bought cost 1 6M and she brings it to my notice that she wants to get a Peugeot, we will opted for a c class merc 2005 model or honda accord 05/06. These ones will be less problematic but the price is still the same.
Its because you don't understand cars that's why that s why you attacked the other guy.
This is what he was trying to say all along.
I hope you its clear now. grin
A while ago a lady came here and presented 3 cars her Dad had in mind to buy. Most persons here discouraged her from those list as na automatic BP she wan give her retired father grin

If she didn't bring it to your notice before buying it, will you reject the car? Yes or no?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by nams77: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If she didn't bring it to your notice before buying it, will you reject the car? Yes or no?
No! Why. A gift is a gift no matter what.
As humans we must always appreciate whatever gift we are given

But if she brought it to my notice that she is buying that Peugeot car, then I will advise she use same amount of cash and get something less problematic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

No! Why. A gift is a gift no matter what.
As humans we must always appreciate whatever gift we are given

But if she brought it to my notice that she is buying that Peugeot car, then I will advise she use same amount of cash and get something less problematic.

Well, she didn't bring it to his notice so any side remarks that the car is below standards is a sign of an ungrateful heart.

If I'm the lady that bought this car for my husband and he makes that statement that first guy did, truth be told, that's the last time I'll buy any thing called gift for him in that house till death do us part. Next time there's need for a gift, I'll just send him money and a text "I didn't know if you'd like what I would get for you, so use the money and get for yourself what you'd like."

Entitled people make gifting gifts a bore.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

On those 3 brands I listed, those are OK cars that will serve well.
Your only task is to look at the body design and choose your preference. They are all OK.
If i wanna buy a car a lady, that will be my style

It's only peugeot I saw the body and design and liked exceedingly well, hence why I will buy it. If he doesn't like it, I wouldn't mind giving it out. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by nams77: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Well, she didn't bring it to his notice so any side remarks that the car is below standards is a sign of an ungrateful heart.

If I'm the lady that bought this car for my husband and he makes that statement that first guy did, truth be told, that's the last time I'll buy any thing called gift for him in that house till death do us part. Next time there's need for a gift, I'll just send him money and a text "I didn't know if you'd like what I would get for you, so use the money and get for yourself what you'd like."

Entitled people make gifting gifts a bore.
Well, your cup of tea.
As for me, I will always do things that will give my wife and I less stress. That's how we roll cool

And pls don't malign my words. Problematic and below standard are two different things. A Bentley or Lamborghini is more expensive to maintain doesn't mean it is below standard.
I see you just wanna troll.
Have a nice day. Cheers and good luck
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

Well, your cup of tea.
As for me, I will always do things that will give my wife and I let's stress. That's how we roll cool

And pls don't malign my words. Problematic and below standard are two different things. A Bentley or Lamborghini is more expensive to maintain doesn't mean it is below standard.
I see you just wanna troll.
Have a nice day. Cheers and good luck

And you keep wanting your wife to 'hint' to you whenever she's about to get you a gift, which in real life hardly happens. Giving gifts does not work like that and anyone who accepts the gift and tries to malign it is entitled and ungrateful.

That guy was, and if you don't see it, well, I'm not here to show it to you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by nams77: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

And you keep wanting your wife to 'hint' to you whenever she's about to get you a gift, which in real life hardly happens. Giving gifts does not work like that and anyone who accepts the gift and tries to malign it is entitled and ungrateful.

That guy was, and if you don't see it, well, I'm not here to show it to you.

Good luck once again
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
luminouz:
StacyO...

Where is my car and house na? grin

On it's way from the sky grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
StacyO:

On it's way from the sky grin

Space girl!! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
XXII:

Even your husband?
Even him too.
Maybe a car or a house separately,but buying both of them for him I can't do that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by XXII: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Even him too.
Maybe a car or a house separately,but buying both of them for him I can't do that.
Oh, okay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.