Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) (4168 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Infolenka:
To be honest Nigerians are really stubborn people. Lots of people have NINs but refused to link it to their lines. The process doesn't even take up to 1 minute.

We are our own problem in this country.

YOU BETTER KEEP SHUT THERE!
Re: Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

I Swear

no doubt me when i said he is an introvert

grin
Re: Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2021
SimpDetector:

Simp spotted.

You had to use your pathetic tactic to get her attention just to beg her to show her face to you. Are you so deprived of pussy and female attention in real life that you will stoop so low as to ask a girl to show you her face?

This is why these girl are so full of themselves, because they know that even though they wear masks and hide their bodies in cloth bags, that there will still be guys like you that will give them attention for free just because they are female, let alone when they reveal their faces.

This is how the world works:

Girls beg high value men for attention, why low value men beg girls for attention.

Girls freely send pictures of their bare buttocks, boobs and even pussies to high value males, just for these guys to notice them. But low value guys have to beg girls to send them these pictures.

In your case I don't even know where to classify you because you have not even reached the level of those that beg for boobs pic. You are still begging for face pic.

Pathetic!!.

grin cheesy wink
Kuku kee am

1 Like

Re: Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) by Iceyjayz: 4:32am On Jan 20, 2021
SimpDetector:

Simp spotted.

You had to use your pathetic tactic to get her attention just to beg her to show her face to you. Are you so deprived of pussy and female attention in real life that you will stoop so low as to ask a girl to show you her face?

This is why these girl are so full of themselves, because they know that even though they wear masks and hide their bodies in cloth bags, that there will still be guys like you that will give them attention for free just because they are female, let alone when they reveal their faces.

This is how the world works:

Girls beg high value men for attention, why low value men beg girls for attention.

Girls freely send pictures of their bare buttocks, boobs and even pussies to high value males, just for these guys to notice them. But low value guys have to beg girls to send them these pictures.

In your case I don't even know where to classify you because you have not even reached the level of those that beg for boobs pic. You are still begging for face pic.

Pathetic!!.

I'm really tired of these kind of guys, am really tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold / How A Married Woman I Had Stuff With ......... / Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.