Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 (25373 Views)

COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Ait Tv Ceo Pretended To Be Covid-19 Patient(video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by rinrin23(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's shameful. Can't even pick a handful of intelligent comments on this topic. It truly reflects the state of the nation with the dull, willfully ignorant and uneducated (and I don't mean unschooled) being in the overwhelming majority.

Assume it's covid, adopt the highest level of precaution (ensuring health care workers are safe and early detection in the patient if that's the case), test to ascertain actual status, then administer treatment as needed. As simple as this was stated, it's so hard for people to understand. Shame

naptu2:
Standards have drastically fallen on Nairaland. It's no longer what it used to be.

Smh.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rubbish people everywhere.......
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Slurity(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerians are the most educated illiterate on this planet. Can you imagine people comment? The worst part of this is that most of them will be a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by edoairways: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

So all the figures you people have been rolling out are mostly malaria related ?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Shadysen: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
foolish leaders
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Femeto: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Free test wey result go comot 1 week after.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by WonderManly(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Shellsploit post=98228737][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by FLYFIRE(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is what the globalists want. These ones here have only swallowed the dollars & being controlled. By the way, STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS & GET THE MESSAGE FROM BITCHUTE.COM. Uninstall everything Fu.k & GET BRAVE PRIVATE BROWSER. The Global clampdown on free speech has been activated
by WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter & ALL the big Techs. They DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH. They have paid agents even here to fight for them too.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sanwo-olu don for covid-19 case's, so any malaria related case na covik 1 9
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Digmygold: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
SpatialKing:
Most useless, dull, zero intelligent Governor in Nigeria..

How would you treat Malaria as COVID-19?
They are two different entities

So people with malaria should be transferred to isolation centres

If you report malaria like symptom for hospital now, voom Covid 19 bus comes to pick you up without prior notice. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Concord23(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

So all the figures you people have been rolling out are mostly malaria related ?
The governor will deny this very soon
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Ajixegun: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Ajixegun: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Can you imagine?! grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Luckydubby7(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Elxandre:
Nigerians can not read.

He's saying any malaria like symptom should be assumed to be covid for safety purposes. It doesn't mean test wouldn't be done to ascertain their condition.
No wonder we keep electing dullards.
Is there anybody in Nigeria who doesn't experience malaria related symptoms

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by eedriyz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

Do you people ever read beyond headlines? Did your eyes suddenly became blind when they got to the part where he mentioned the "free tests"?

SpatialKing:
Most useless, dull, zero intelligent Governor in Nigeria..

How would you treat Malaria as COVID-19?
They are two different entities

So people with malaria should be transferred to isolation centres

Only wise people read beyond headlines.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by kodedfilms: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shoot classy video commercial with an unimaginably affordable rate
* Are you a small,medium or Big Brand/Company/ Business been discouraged by the outrageous charges by the so called big advertising gurus and firms in the advertising industry?
* Do you need a simple world class video commercial,spiced with captivating visual and unique Concept?
Then reach us on call or what'sApp : 08138826400

I am a professional cinematographer,editor,motion graphics designer and a concept and content designer. I studied Film making and trained in New Delhi India and since then I have worked with Dioni visions entertainment,Smart Media,Rosabel,OHTV London,Audio Visual First,36TV,AIT,world Dove media etc with over 7 years experience.
I am my team knows the ingredients,techniques and skills with precision that would make up a unique and captivating output filled with unique concept and creativity from start to finish and we bring all these into our work without compromising quality and standard.

Just few links here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gVB3qnjTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6183hxJHM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XysKtwHcBNc

Thanking you in advance as I wait for your favourable reply.

Respectfully yours,

Olufemi Thomas.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by ikorodureporta: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is it me or are Nigerian youths averse to reading? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
rinrin23:
It's shameful. Can't even pick a handful of intelligent comments on this topic. It truly reflects the state of the nation with the dull, willfully ignorant and uneducated (and I don't mean unschooled) being in the overwhelming majority.

Assume it's covid, adopt the highest level of precaution (ensuring health care workers are safe and early detection in the patient if that's the case), test to ascertain actual status, then administer treatment as needed. As simple as this was stated, it's so hard for people to understand. Shame

I taya. After reading the comments here I had to read the article again to make sure I wasn't reading wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
The Governor is right.

The symptoms for COVID-19 and that of Malaria are the same, espacially at the initial stage of infection.

Once you start running temperature with persistent cough and catarrh please start suspecting COVID-19.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by olapitan83789: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
well, do you know how many suspected malaria cases we test and treat daily? the lab guys go just resign jeje...if they they have to test everyone with fever that presents.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Myself2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

You dey use your HQ my guy. Now we know where and how they're getting all those numbers
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by iretinyeee(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hahahaha. Confuse govement. Malaria like symptoms is now covid. Truth is coming out gradually. APC change
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by iretinyeee(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Myself2:

You dey use your HQ my guy. Now we know where and how they're getting all those numbers
yesooooo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Dpundict: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
BigSarah:
Chief Medical director sanwo-olu has spoken...

I still don’t own a face mask

That shit is suffocating really. If not for places I have to go that requires it I will not even have one. China doctors said before that one cannot protect as it is not thick enough. So imagine the Ankara we are wearing and deceiving ourselves! And the way these used ones litter the streets and more so the way some people wear them on forehead, chin, eyes, and even remove and hold them for long and later wear it back. Na mostly malaria we dey treat as covid.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by iretinyeee(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
Sanwo-olu don for covid-19 case's, so any malaria related case na covik 1 9
. Truth has finished in their mouth. Nothing to lie about again Sanwo Eko

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by dvkot(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Scammers
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by OBA117(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
No wonder Kogi state governor insists that there is no Covid-19 in his state

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
MALARIA RECORDED AS COVID.EVIL LDERS DECEIVIBG MASSES NOT TO TRADE TO EARN LIVING SO THEY CAN MSKE THEM SLAVES. sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by Popson0424: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
No mind them!
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha grin

That means I just recovered from Covid 19, since I now feel well after treating malaria.

Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

290 New COVID-19 Cases, 160 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 10 - (2100 Tested) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.