Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness (821 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
freshboi88:

Hahahaha.....Dullard chairman

Show me where wisdom spoke to someone.

Show me where wisdom was lied to

Show me where wisdom sent out people for a job that wisdom assigned them to do(Paul and Barnabas)

Show me where wisdom is aggrieved

When u do this then I will know u have sense. But until then u r a bolo and u remain so until u choose to wisen up

You know Wisdom is vindicated by all her children , because you be dullard, she won't talk to any of them ?
Trinity GIBBERISH sold your thinking cap.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
When they read our book (Bible) they try to apply it but since they're not humble the understanding is far away from them.
That's why i don't go into unnecessary arguments with them, if they say God's Holy Spirit is a person due to the things they read concerning it in the scriptures fine but at least they supposed to point to a single organized group of people in the midst of which Mr Holy Spirit is operating nah! undecided
Holy Spirit
~speaks
~comforts
~was grieved
~was lied to
~assigned work
I wish to see where any of these is happening in any of their Churches so that everyone can learn from them and know how Mr Holy Spirit operates. smiley
If we tell them that Holy Spirit doesn't utter a single speech they will rush to quote where our book is using metaphors to explain how divine wisdom works.
That's why they get infuriated each time i ask them to show, point, present, tell me just a single gathering of people where Mr Holy Spirit is talking today, the fact that they're all ashamed of their Churches since the same Holy Spirit has been thought to have spoken so many things but by the end of the day, what their spirit says is of no benefit so they can't point to a single Church! smiley

Janosky:

You know Wisdom is vindicated by all her children , because you be dullard, she won't talk to any of them ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin

Man is clearly adding to scripture. Wetin remain make u do nah make u write your own Bible put am inside say wisdom dey talk, vex or send e children msg nah.

Oga don dey use thinking cap for scripture matter. Olga nothing like thinking cap, it's either e dey or e no dey mumu.

Show me where wisdom talk, vex, send msg then u can shut down otherwise keep shut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humility Is The Key! Pastor David Ibiyeomie Knee Down To Dr Uma Ukpai / What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.