Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Confession Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Time (681 Views)

Front Page: Confession Time Guys..... Please Dont Take It Personal / Confession Time - Your Bad Romance/sex Habit / Guys, Its Confession Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time by Candidate004: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
In life, we consider secret as a burden. From time to time we often times want to share the burden.
Sometime it could be social secret or sexual secret. The cheer on top of this situation is the ability to enable others learn and understand you the better.

Below is a self confession of an individual.

What's your own secret??

Re: Confession Time by Deserea: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
Let me wait for others.

Re: Confession Time by Drsnives(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Am a simp, a big one.
I fall for every lies from the opposite gender.
I need help
Re: Confession Time by IceColdVeins(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2021
I work around my office with a heavy snub on my face, feeling like all these b*tches ain’t nothing but deep down I just want to nail every one of their asses to the bed. FVck

Meanwhile: I want to see brutal comments below me.
I’m here for the violence

Re: Confession Time by felong(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2021
I had my first sex at the age of 15. The girl was 13 and she wasn't even a virgin. Today she's married with 5 kids.
Re: Confession Time by Candidate004: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
felong:
I had my first sex at the age of 15. The girl was 13 and she wasn't even a virgin. Today she's married with 5 kids.
Hehehhehe
Re: Confession Time by Cholls(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brother I hate that I'm not into drugs, opiates, narcotics, drinking, I just don't do anything to try to escape. This is something I hate about myself. So many people judge me for this, but this is the truth. I battled so long with this and I always kept it inside because I was afraid of people judging me. I'm tired of keeping quiet. Always keeping silent damages you.
Re: Confession Time by Candidate004: 3:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Cholls:
My brother I hate that I'm not into drugs, opiates, narcotics, drinking, I just don't do anything to try to escape. This is something I hate about myself. So many people judge me for this, but this is the truth. I battled so long with this and I always kept it inside because I was afraid of people judging me. I'm tired of keeping quiet. Always keeping silent damages you.

Yes that's true
Re: Confession Time by Candidate004: 2:54am On Feb 03, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I work around my office with a heavy snub on my face, feeling like all these b*tches ain’t nothing but deep down I just want to nail every one of their asses to the bed. FVck

Meanwhile: I want to see brutal comments below me.
I’m here for the violence
Re: Confession Time by johnkey: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2021
last night i gave my neighbor's wife standing doggy when her husband sent her out briefly last night after a heated argument in their flat.

(1) (Reply)

Spell Your Name Backward You Will Discover That You're Not From Nigeria M / Stupid Thread: Ask A Stupid Question And Get An Embarrassing Reply !!! / Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.