Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women (681 Views)

Why Do Men Not Last Long During The First Round ?? / Are Men Not Just Confused / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yes as It Is stated boldly up there....
Men are the problems and solutions of the planet earth, The only way to climb the ladder of success In life Is by engaging your fellow evil men In battles physically, spiritually, mentally et all who will do anything to Impoverish you and make sure you stay stagnant while they keep being successful.
Life Is a battle field, Don't let anyone deceive you.
NB:But please don't get caught In the process.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Elixirsblog: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Same way women are the greatest enemies of women.
it's human nature
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Elixirsblog:
Same way women are the greatest enemies of women.

it's human nature

True but you can't compare the "THREAT" a man possess and Imposes on his fellow men to that of women, Even though Men are the Propellers of The Planet Earth. I give them Credit for that and mind you these Calibers Of Men I'm talking about are not your Average Joe Dangote, Otedola, and their fellow brain dead thieves "Fill In the Gaps overnight wealth" Let this be Noted please.....

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Daddyvibez(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Warrisdisone saying undecided
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Daddyvibez:
Warrisdisone saying undecided

Your useless brain cannot comprehend because you have been rendered useless Into the abyss of foolishness by the Men on the top echelon......
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Daddyvibez(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toseenlove:

Your useless brain cannot comprehend because you have been rendered useless Into the abyss of foolishness by the Men on the top echelon......
Ever seen a first class n!gga with a useless brain....Why would you even insult me in the first place?
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Daddyvibez:
Ever seen a first class n!gga with a useless brain?

Lol who dash you first class grin Oh you mean first class In gullibility. Abeg comot for road make I see front.....
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Daddyvibez(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toseenlove:

Lol who dash you first class grin Oh you mean first class In gullibility. Abeg comot for road make I see front.....
one of the reasons people choose to keep mute on nl
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Martinez39s(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toseenlove:

True but you can't compare the "THREAT" a man possess and Imposes on his fellow men to that of women, Even though they are the Propellers of The Planet Earth.....
Men will even betray, disparage, sabotage, ruin or kill their fellow man just because of women. They will even blindly believe, trust and support women even if it means throwing their fellow men under the bus.

However, you will usually see women moving as a herd and supporting each other against a man or to deceive him, whether they are right or not.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by chocboi78(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bros na u dy talk dis kin thing?
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Men will even betray, disparage, sabotage, ruin or kill their fellow man just because of women. They will even blindly believe, trust and support women even if it means throwing their fellow men under the bus.

However, you will usually see women moving as a herd and supporting each other against a man or to deceive him, whether they are right or not.

Absolutely True!!! To be candid, A large percentage of Men are helpless to themselves, When ones minds start to broaden and one start acquiring knowledge and wisdom In life. One would realize this earth Is one hell of a place where Men consumes, condemn and brutalizes their fellow men.....
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
chocboi78:
Bros na u dy talk dis kin thing?

Oga na the truth I yarn you, Swallow am, Use 5Litres of water digest am go down your stomach. You go dey alright.....
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
A typical heartless greedy and promiscuous man will starve or withhold his fellow men or his employees benefits only to be seen enjoying with his own family or caught In the act of misplaced priorities......
Re: Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women by Toseenlove: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Absolutely True....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Boyfriend With A Pack Of Condom – Lady Recounts / What is happening in Nigeria? / How To Emotionally Detach From Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.