Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (68954 Views)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by ceaser: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy

She should manage it laidat.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Really
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Sorry about her experience. I’ll suggest she does the following;

1- Tell them clearly not to burn the turkey (next time). I put this first because that is the major/only problem I see. Papa’s Grill does that to me sometimes. They’ll burn the turkey and package it for me.

2- Position the vegetables on top. The vegetables in the advertorial picture didn’t get there by chance, they were positioned there.

3- Use an iPhone to take the picture.

4- Snap it under hot sun.

5- Snap with good mind, not with anger and disappointment.

Most importantly, was the spaghetti sweet or not?

Iphone kor zphone ni. Iphones don't have the best camera for a phone.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't go learn how to cook !be ordering around as if is not your mate that sat his or herself down and made that !don't even know what must Nigeria ladies gain with all this fake extravagant life style .
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by paradiseadams: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
All those people commeting she should go and learn how to cook,get poverty mentality.who tell una sa people wey dey order food nor sabi cook?

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by fuckaholic25(f): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
befunky at work!! if u know
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Rabiu4190: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Op, haba put graphic abeg. Wtf.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by rickyboss333: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
infact when I first saw what was ordered, I tot that was what was gotten self.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by austinleo78(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
W
post=98359674:
@ [color=#006600][/color] ,
The Food/Barbecue you order will always be what you gonna get.

You Only Live Once,

Wrong. You only die once. You live every day
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
austinleo78:

Wrong. You only die once. You live every day
That makes a lot of sense too.
Gbayi wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by kingjahjah(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Are u too big to cook something like dis.....���.....ode.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
both the order and delivery is wack
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Stanleyq: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2021
TMSMedia:
A dissatisfied customer took to Twitter to share photos of the food she ordered online and what was delivered to her, IgbereTV reports.

A restaurant advertised the food they have available and the woman ordered. But what was delivered to her didn't look as appetising as what was ordered.

The woman wrote;

https://twitter.com/TABSYYY/status/1351540321142919171?s=19
If na me self, i go add a little poison. Dont u know how to Cook? Everything u order.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2021
TMSMedia:
A dissatisfied customer took to Twitter to share photos of the food she ordered online and what was delivered to her, IgbereTV reports.

A restaurant advertised the food they have available and the woman ordered. But what was delivered to her didn't look as appetising as what was ordered.

The woman wrote;

E-commerce is not meant for Nigeria
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Next time you will learn to cook it to your taste. She forgot that scammers are everywhere. There is this saying " if you want things to be done well,do it by yourself".
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by CutieKing: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Sorry about her experience. I’ll suggest she does the following;

1- Tell them clearly not to burn the turkey (next time). I put this first because that is the major/only problem I see. Papa’s Grill does that to me sometimes. They’ll burn the turkey and package it for me.

2- Position the vegetables on top. The vegetables in the advertorial picture didn’t get there by chance, they were positioned there.

3- Use an iPhone to take the picture.

4- Snap it under hot sun.

5- Snap with good mind, not with anger and disappointment.

Most importantly, was the spaghetti sweet or not?

You guys will continue to eat poison if that's what it looks like since you bunch are becomibg domestically irresponsible that you can not make food at home or walk into nearest restaurant to have your meal in peace.
Beside,see who's hyping iphone with their poor camera quality.

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by yinkson(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
TMSMedia:

The woman wrote;

So... na the camera different na angry
First one was taken with Samsung smartphone camera, while the second one was shot with a techno smartphone embarassed
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Mryacks: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
zed7:
Slightly burnt turkey and messy package and then poor lighting, that's the only difference. please eat your food in peace, not everything is social media worthy.

This one likes social media no be small ooh...I know am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.