Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (69152 Views)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by visijo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
nice
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by TheMan3: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98359674:
The Food/Barbecue you order @ [color=#006600][/color] will always be what you gonna get.

#NoDiggity
hmm
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why can't she cook herself
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by theFilmtric: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by lekki1444: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
She dont know what she tambout. thats cajun
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
This one is looks like Sacrifice..

Burnt Appetite!

As evangelist no see any bible passage to back him comment him turn comedian....I laff tire after I read this ur comment.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
I tell you, some online vendors no go see heaven's gate angry grin
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
abi the delivery guy chop out of am b4 he gets to her ni

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
The difference Is the camera effect grin
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Women should cook for themselves.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Maybe they use filter for the picture

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98359680:
What an eyesore shocked

She should just return it ASAP or get a good food lawyer...... tongue tongue

We hate nonsense mehn!

Give her your address so that she can come and buy grilled bbq from you. . . Ewe
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Tilykay(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
This one is looks like Sacrifice..

Burnt Appetite!
Kai nairalanders.. he says is burnt apetitie.. with the sea lion laughing.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
So she can't cook spaghetti in her house? Spaghetti lasan? It serves her right
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by freeborn02: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98359680:
What an eyesore shocked

She should just return it ASAP or get a good food lawyer...... tongue tongue

We hate nonsense mehn!

Shut up. Pretender.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Karleb(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
The only difference is the camera quality.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
debola33:
Maybe they use filter for the picture
obviously

Most Instagram food vendors use filters for food pictures to make it look more attractive than what it really is.similar to what Instagram make up artists do

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Burnt Offering.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Well, other than the fact that they burnt the bird, the meal is exactly what she ordered na!!! Abeg, let's hear word. undecided
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Camera quality caused it.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Sorry about her experience. I’ll suggest she does the following;

1- Tell them clearly not to burn the turkey (next time). I put this first because that is the major/only problem I see. Papa’s Grill does that to me sometimes. They’ll burn the turkey and package it for me.

2- Position the vegetables on top. The vegetables in the advertorial picture didn’t get there by chance, they were positioned there.

3- Use an iPhone to take the picture.

4- Snap it under hot sun.

5- Snap with good mind, not with anger and disappointment.

Most importantly, was the spaghetti sweet or not?

In summary.... They should never prepare and pack a client's food in a hurry.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Scam everywhr
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98359674:
The Food/Barbecue you order @ [color=#006600][/color] will always be what you gonna get.

#NoDiggity
#NoTwoWaysAboutIt

You Only Live Once,
Enjoy and Chop the life of ya head!
Kapish !
u made the mod to ban me abi?? I assure you, that will be the biggest thing you will ever amount to in life.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by snoopanddre(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98359674:

#NoDiggity
#NoTwoWaysAboutIt

You Only Live Once,
Enjoy and Chop the life of ya head!
Kapish !
I no sure say these nairalanders go patronize u even if u dey sell your own ten ten kobo cos they believe it is a poison prepared in d spirit and mind set of Bihari. U don't know they see u as a demon due to ur anti-people and anti-humanity contributions on this forum. Even me self, no no no no.... SPITS.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tapout:
Lol... grin cheesy I hope she's not one of those hoping to buy chicken and chips for 250 Sha??

Meanwhile Wahala no dey finish....
NDLEA done go incinerate hidden cannabis plantation for area. At the moment, everyone within radius of the settlement done dey feel the altitude. Although someone has been contacted @ NDLEA HQ, them say make "we wait it out" say na normal phenomenon. �‍♂️

Like this now, the Suspect dey under interrogation, we dey suspect conspiracy theory at work here.

So you dey drug law custody now like this?
Una connect guys for Druggy Office suppose hint una of their colleagues visitation na.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kwara1stson:
u made the mod to ban me abi?? I assure you, that will be the biggest thing you will ever amount to in life.
Mynd44, Dominique, Justwise, Seun.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
cry tongue[color=#770077][/color]abeg con3 hard if u nor like am Photoshop am fine d way u want am . :Pabeg con3 hard if u nor like am Photoshop am fine d way u want am .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.